亞太策略研究所--數碼調研中心

市場動蕩時公司生存力評估?Measurement of how to thrive in turbulent markets[Public]

本問卷旨在從貴司抗衝擊能力、應變能力兩個角度評測貴司在市場動蕩時期的生存能力。參與人員請根據公司的實際情況對以下題項進行打分,完全同意為5分,完全不同意則為1分。This survey aims to identify the competitive power in turbulent markets from absorption and agility. Please evaluate each of the following statements on a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is “strongly disagree” and 5 is “strongly agree.”

问卷正在加载中,请稍候...
如果由于网络原因导致此框一直不消失,请重新刷新页面!
1.
您常用的Email地址:
2.
根據公司的實際情況對以下題項進行打分,完全同意為5分,完全不同意則為1分。Please evaluate each of the following statements on a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is “strongly disagree” and 5 is “strongly agree.” *
1非常不同意2不同意3中立4同意5非常同意
1). 公司規模夠大,可避免失敗或遭到併購。Our size prevents us from failing or being acquired.
2). 公司的現金來源,按業務性質或地理位置來分,都顯得高度分散。Our company’s cash flows are highly diversified by business line or geography.
3). 公司有健全的資產負債表,資金與可變現證券也超越競爭對手。We have a strong balance sheet and more cash and marketable securities than our rivals do.
4). 公司擁有獨特的有形資產,可吸引顧客支付較高價格,而且對手無法模仿。We own unique tangible assets that customers pay a premium for and our rivals cannot imitate.
5). 公司掌握的無形資源,可吸引顧客支付較高價格,而且對手無法模仿。We control intangible resources that customers pay a premium for and our rivals cannot imitate.
6). 公司有相當多冗員(未創造價值的員工)。 We have abundant slack.(people who are not creating value in the organization)
7). 顧客因轉換成本高,而必須使用公司的產品。Customers are locked into using our product by high switching costs.
8). 有力的伙伴(如政府或投資者)與公司的利害一致。Powerful partners(for instance, government or investors) are vested in our success.
9). 在利潤高且進入障礙較大的本土市場,公司居於領導地位。We are leaders in a profitable home market with high barriers to entry.
1非常不同意2不同意3中立4同意5非常同意
10). 公司的固定成本,低於最有效率的競爭者。 We have low fixed costs relative to our most efficient competitors.
11). 公司提供員工詳盡而可靠的即時市場資料。Our systems provide us with detailed, reliable market data in real time.
12). 公司總是能比對手更快偵測到市場變動,並善加利用。 We consistently spot and exploit changes in the market before our competitors do.
13). 公司各單位與各層級對現況有共識。We have a shared understanding of the situation across units and levels.
14). 所有員工都清楚知道目標,而且都必須對達成目標負責。Objectives are clear to all, and everyone is held accountable for delivery.
15). 沒有一大堆讓人無所適從的重要績效指標與目標。We are not overwhelmed by a large number of key performance indicators and objectives.
16). 公司可吸引、留住,並獎勵有創業精神的經理人。Our organization attracts, retains, and rewards entrepreneurial managers.
17). 公司在營運順利時,仍保有創業時期的戒慎恐懼。We maintain the same sense of urgency as a start-up venture even in good time.
18). 主管願意認錯,不延宕處理失敗的事業。Management admits mistakes and does not delay in exiting unsuccessful businesses.
19). 最高層主管有系統地調度資金與高階管理人才,指派給不同的事業單位。Top executives systematically reallocate cash and top management talent across units.
20). 經營者能大膽抓住重大商機。Top executives have the courage to seize major opportunities when they arise.
Supported By Digital Research Center by Asia Pacific Institute for Strategy