华裔新生代调查问卷 New Generation Overseas Chinese Survey

此问卷发布者已经通过实名认证
This questionnaire is paused!
亲爱的朋友,您好!
为更好地提供服务,特邀请您参加本次调查。请您仔细阅读问题,根据要求在合适的选项上打“√”,或在横线上填写数字或文字。本次调查对象为14-45岁海外出生和成长的华裔新生代,调查大约需要10-15分钟,除特别注明外,均为单选题。调查采用无记名的方式,对于您的回答,我们将严格保密,谢谢您的支持和配合!
                                                                                              上海市华侨事务中心
                                                                                           上海社科院社会调查中心
                                                                                                     2020年6月
Dear Friend,
We would like to invite you to participate in this survey, which will help us to provide better service. Please kindly read the questions carefully, chose the option that is appropriate to you, or fill in the underscored area with number or freestyle writings. The survey targets new generation of Overseas Chinese, who were born and grown up overseas, with age ranging from 14 to 45 years old. It would take about 10-15 minutes. Unless otherwise specified, each question should be provided with one single answer. The survey is anonymous. Your input will be kept confidential. Thanks in advance for your support and cooperation!
                                                                                          Shanghai Overseas Chinese Center
                                                                   Shanghai Academy of Social Science Survey Center
                                                                                                                            June 2020
第一部分Part One
* 1 您有中文(汉字)名字吗?Do you have Chinese (Chinese Characters) name?
* 2 您知道自己的生肖属相吗?Do you know your Chinese Zodiac Animal (eg Dragon, Horse) ?
* 3 请在下列符合你情况的方框内打“√”。Please tick the box that’s appropriate to you
完全符合 StrongAgree比较符合 Agree说不清 Neutral不太符合 Disagree完全不符合 StrongDisagree
1) 我喜欢中文/汉字。I like Chinese/Chinese characters.
2) 我知道许多中国的历史人物和历史故事。I know a lot about Chinese history and historical figures.
3) 我喜欢吃中国菜。I like to have Chinese food.
4) 我习惯用筷子吃饭。I am used to use chopsticks.
5) 我会和家人一起祭拜祖先。I will join my family praying for ancestors.
6) 我认为保持中华传统文化、传承优秀文化习俗没什么意义。I don't think it's meaningful to keep Chinese traditional culture and inherit excellent Chinese cultural customs.
7) 我觉得遵循家风、家教、家规、家训很重要。I think it's very important to follow the family tradition, family education, family rules and family instructions.
8) 我在日常生活中保持了中国传统的饮食习惯(如吃中餐、喝中国茶等)。In my daily life, I maintain traditional Chinese eating habits (such as eating Chinese food, drinking Chinese tea, etc.).
9) 我在日常生活中保留了中国传统的文化习俗(如春节拜年、中秋赏月、清明祭祖等)。In my daily life, I maintain traditional Chinese culture and customs (such as Spring Festival, Mid Autumn Festival, Tomb Sweeping Day, etc.).
10) 我觉得中国的传统服饰(如旗袍)很漂亮。I think Chinese traditional dress (such as Chi-pao) is very beautiful.
* 4-1 您是否接触或学习过以下内容(多选题)?Have you had a chance to learn the following? (multiple choice) 【Multiple】
  • *
* 4-2 如果有机会,您希望就以下哪些内容进一步学习和了解(多选题)?If there are opportunities, which of the following would you like to learn and know further? (multiple choice) 【Multiple】
  • *
* 5 您认为自己是You take yourself as:
  • *
* 6-1 如果您在现场观看居住国与中国的体育比赛,您会在多大程度上为居住国加油?If you watch a sports game between the teams of your resident country and China, how much would support the team from your resident country?
* 6-2 如果您在现场观看居住国与中国的体育比赛,您会在多大程度上为中国加油?If you watch a sports game between teams of your resident country and China, how much would support team from China?
* 7 请在下列符合你情况的方框内打“√”。Please tick the box that’s appropriate to you
完全符合StrongAgree比较符合Agree说不清Neutral不太符合Disagree完全不符合StrongDisagree
1) 我花了不少时间和精力去了解中华民族的历史、传统与风俗习惯。I spent a lot of time and energy to learn the history, traditions and customs of the Chinese nation.
2) 如果有人问起,我会明确告诉他我是一名华裔/华人。If someone asks, I will definitely tell him that I am a Chinese / Overseas Chinese.
3) 我经常组织或参与华裔/华人社群的活动。I often organize or participate in activities within Overseas Chinese communities.
4) 我经常做有助于更好地了解华裔/华人族群背景的事。I often do things that help me better understand Chinese ethnic background.
5) 我很清楚华裔/华人身份对我来说意味着什么。I am very clear what Chinese identity means to me.
6) 我经常通过与别人谈论以更多了解华裔/华人。I often talk with others to learn more about Chinese people.
7) 相比较其他人群,我更愿意与华裔/华人交往。I prefer to associating with Chinese to other groups.
8) 我经常参加与华裔/华人相关的文化活动,如制作中餐、庆祝传统节日等。I often take part in cultural activities related to Chinese people, such as making Chinese food, celebrating traditional festivals, etc.
9) 我觉得华裔/华人身份对我没有什么价值和意义。I don't think Chinese identity is of any value or significance to me.
10) 我为自己是华裔/华人感到骄傲和自豪。I am proud of being Chinese
11) 如果有人说中国的坏话,我会感到不开心。If someone says something bad about China, I will feel unhappy.
12) 遇到来自中国的人,我会感到亲切。I will feel kind to meet people from China.
* 8 您对以下中国传统价值的看法是什么?(请在符合的方框内打“√”)What is your view on traditional Chinese value? (Please tick the box that’s appropriate to you)
非常重要Very Important重要Important说不清Neutral不重要Not Important非常不重要Not important at all
1) 重视家庭Value family
2) 孝顺父母Filial piety to parents
3) 尊老爱幼Respect the old and cherish the young
4) 诚实守信Be honest and trustworthy
5) 与人为善(关心和帮助他人)Be kind to others (care and help others)
6) 勤俭节约Be diligent and thrifty
7) 谦虚礼让,宽厚待人Be modest and courteous
8) 中庸之道(待人处事不偏不倚,调和折中的态度)Take middle course (be impartial, take conciliatory attitude)
9) 求同存异(找出共同点,保留不同意见)Seek common ground while reserving differences
10) 克己奉公(凡事以公为重,克制私心,一心为公。)To serve the public wholeheartedly
11) 长幼有序(指年长者和年幼者之间有先后尊卑。)Believe in order between the old and the young
12) 尊师重教(尊敬师长,重视教育)Respect teachers and value education
* 9 我对中国近年来取得的成就感到非常自豪。I am very proud of China's achievements in recent years
* 10 您对中国哪方面的改革发展最满意?Which aspect of China’s reform and development are you most satisfied with?
  • *
* 11-1 您认为中国发展的最大优势是What do you think is the biggest advantage that enables China’s growth _____________;
  • *
* 11-2 您认为中国发展的第二优势是2nd biggest advantage _____________
  • *
* 12 您对这次抗击新冠肺炎疫情中国的应对打几分?【请在数字上直接打勾,10分为满分】 How do you rate China’s performance dealing COVID-19? (please tick the number, 10 is the highest)
* 13 您对新冠肺炎疫情过后,中国的发展前景是否有信心?How are you confident in China’s growth prospect post COVID-19?
* 14 您去过中国几次?How many times have you been to China?
* 15 您最长一次在中国停留的时间是多久?What was your longest stay in China?
* 16 您去中国的主要目的是:What was the main purpose for you go to China?
  • *
* 17 您认识且密切交往的华裔/华人朋友有多少?How many Chinese friends do you know and have close contacts with?
* 18 您与父母的关系:How do you describe your relationship with your parents?
* 19 请在下列符合你情况的方框内打“√”。Please tick the box that’s appropriate to you
是Yes否No
1) 您或您的家人中有与中国(籍)人结婚的。You or your family member are married to Chinese citizen.
2) 您或您的家人有与华裔/华人结婚的。You or your family member are married to Overseas Chinese.
3) 您的好友中有中国(籍)人。Some of your close friends are Chinese citizen.
4) 您的好友中有华裔/华人。Some of your friends are Overseas Chinese.
5) 您经常联系的家人或朋友中有人居住在中国。Among those family members or friends you maintain regular contacts with, some of them live in China.
6) 您大部分的朋友是华裔/华人。Most of your friends are Overseas Chinese.
7) 您目前从事的工作与中国有关系。Your current job is related to China.
8) 您获得目前的工作与您的华裔/华人身份有关。The reason you got your current job is related to your Overseas Chinese identity.
9) 我参与了居住国和中国合作项目的相关工作。I have participated in the collaboration initiatives between my resident country and China.
* 20 您一般通过什么途径了解中国?How do you get to know about China? 【Multiple】
  • *
* 21 最近一周,您了解/关注过中国的情况吗?Within recent one week, have you learned anything about or payed attention to China?
* 22 您使用/访问过以下哪些中国的网站或社交媒体?Which of the following websites or social media have you browsed/used?
从没用过Never几乎不用Rarely有时使用Sometimes经常使用Often每天使用Everyday
1) 官方网站(如人民网、外交部官网等)Official Website (eg people.cn, Ministry of Foreign Affairs official website, etc)
2) 综合门户网站(如新浪、网易、搜狐等)Integrated portal websites (such as Sina, Netease, Sohu, etc.)
3) 博客(BLOG)、论坛(如贴吧、丁香园等)Blog, forum (such as tieba, dingxiangyuan, etc.)
4) 社交网络(如QQ、微信、微博、抖音)Social networks (such as QQ, Wechat, Weibo, DouYin)
5) 社交问答(百度知道、豆瓣、知乎等)Social Q & A Websites (Baidu Know, Douban, Zhihu, etc.)
6) 其他社交网络(如Facebook、Line、Twitter、 YouTube、 TikTok等)Other social networks (such as Facebook, Line, Twitter, YouTube, TikTketc.)
* 23 请在下列符合你情况的方框内打“√”。Please tick the box that’s appropriate to you
非常愿意StrongAgree比较愿意Agree说不清Neutral不太愿意Disagree非常不愿意StrongDisagree
1) 您是否愿意自己或家人与中国人结婚。Would you be fine that you or your family member get married with Chinese?
2) 您是否愿意与中国人成为同事/同学。Would you be fine to become friends or colleagues with Chinese?
3) 您是否愿意与中国人成为邻居。Would you be fine to become neighbors to Chinese?
4) 您是否愿意接纳中国人去居住国旅游。Would you be fine to accept Chinese tourists in your resident country?
5) 您是否愿意去中国留学或工作。Would you be fine to go to China for study or work?
6) 您是否愿意去中国生活。Would be fine to live in China?
* 24 您认为居住国和中国的关系如何?How do you think about the relationship between your resident country and China?
* 25 您是否在日常生活或学习/工作中因为华裔/华人的身份而受到不公平对待或歧视? Have you been treated unfairly or discriminated during your daily life, at school or at work because you are Overseas Chinese?
* 26 这次新冠疫情爆发后,您是否在日常生活或学习/工作中因为华裔/华人的身份而受到不公平对待或歧视?Since the breakout of COVID-19, have you been treated unfairly or discriminated during your daily life, at school or at work because you are Overseas Chinese?
* 27 请在下列符合你情况的方框内打“√”。Please tick the box that’s appropriate to you
非常符合StrongAgree比较符合Agree说不清Neutral不太符合Disagree非常不符合StrongDisagree
1) 我了解居住国和中国的合作项目。I know about the collaboration initiatives between my resident country and China.
2) 如果有机会,我很愿意参与居住国和中国合作项目的相关工作。If there are opportunities, I would like to participate in the collaboration initiatives between my resident country and China
3) 我积极支持居住国和中国的开展各类项目合作。I actively support various collaboration initiatives between my resident country and China.
4) 综合来看,我觉得自己很幸福。On the whole, I feel very happy.
5) 我觉得自己压力很大。I feel under a lot of pressure.
6) 总体来说,我对目前的生活很满意。In general, I am satisfied with my current life.
* 28-1-1 您的母语(第一语言)是Your mother tongue (first language) is:
  • *
* 28-1-2 您的第二语言是your second language is:
  • *
* 28-2-1 您父亲的母语(第一语言)是Your father’s mother tongue (first language) is:
  • *
* 28-2-2您父亲的第二语言是Your father’s second language is 。
  • *
* 28-3-1 您母亲的母语(第一语言)是Your mother’s mother tongue (first language) is:
  • *
* 28-3-2 您母亲的第二语言是Your mother’s second language is:
  • *
* 29-1 在家里时,您和家人通常使用哪种语言交流?At home, which language do you and your family speak for daily communication?
  • *
* 29-2 工作时,您主要使用哪种语言交流?At work, which language do you use for communicating with each other?
  • *
* 30 您是否有过系统学习中文的经历:Have you studied Chinese systematically?
* 31-1 您学习汉语的时间?How long have you studied Chinese?
* 31-2 您是通过什么途径学习中文的?How did you study Chinese?
  • *
* 31-3 您觉得学习中文的感觉是How do you feel about learning Chinese?
* 32-1 您的中文(普通话)水平:Please rate your Chinese language (mandarin) level
完全不会KnowNothing较差Poor一般Average较好FairlyGood很好VeryGood
1) 听Listen
2) 说Speak
3) 读Read
4) 写Write
* 32-2 您的中文(地方方言)水平:Please rate your Chinese language (local dialect) level
完全不会KnowNothing较差Poor一般Average较好FairlyGood很好VeryGood
5) 听Listen
6) 说Speak
* 33 您的汉语水平考试(HSK)的等级是:What is your Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) Score?
* 34 对于下列学习中文的说法,请在符合你自身情况的选项中打“√”Regarding the following comments on Chinese language, please tick the box that’s appropriate to you
完全符合StrongAgree比较符合Agree说不清Neutral不太符合Disagree完全不符合StrongDisagree
1) 学习中文可以帮助我找到更好的工作。Learning Chinese allows me to find better job.
2) 学习中文可以让我更好地和家人/朋友沟通。Learning Chinese allows me to communicate better with my family / friends.
3) 我想掌握一项语言技能。I would like to master Chinese as a language skill.
4) 中文是我的民族语言,我必须学会的。Chinese is my national language. I must grasp it.
5) 我希望延续家里和中国有关的生活方式和传统习俗。I hope to continue my family's lifestyle and traditional customs that are related to China.
6) 我想更多了解中国社会的情况。I would like to learn more about Chinese society.
7) 我学中文是为了获得学分、获取学位。I learn Chinese to earn credit and degree.
8) 我的身上有中华血统,所以应该学习中文。I am of Chinese descent, so I should learn Chinese.
9) 父母/家人要求我学习中文。My parents or family wanted me to learn Chinese.
10) 从外表上看我就是中国人,当然要学中文。From the appearance, I am Chinese. Of course, I want to learn Chinese.
11) 我会让自己的孩子学习中文。I would want my children to learn Chinese.
12) 我的家庭为我提供了足够的学习中文的机会和支持。My family has provided me with enough opportunities and support to learn Chinese.
* 35-1 如果有去中国进行短期汉语留学和文化交的机会,您是否愿意参加?If you have the opportunity to go to China for short-term Chinese study and cultural exchange, would you like to participate?
* 35-2 如果在居住地有提供优质的汉语和中华文化学习的机会,您是否愿意参加?If there are good opportunity to learn Chinese and Chinese culture in your resident country, would you like to participate?
36 您最想对中国说的一句话是What is the first thing you want to say to China:
第二部分Part Two
* 1 您的性别 Your gender:
* 2 您的年龄 Your age:【点选范围14-45岁】
* 4 您目前的身份是 Your current status:
* 4-1 您目前在哪个学习阶段
* 4-2 您的职业 Your occupation
  • *
* 4-3 您的最高学历 Your highest education
* 5-1 您的出生地Your birth place:
  • *
* 5-2 您的国籍 Your Nationality:
  • *
* 6 您是移居海外的第几代?Are you first generation immigrant?
* 7 您居住的地方是:The neighborhood you live belongs to
  • *
* 8-1 您的父亲是Your father is __________
  • *
* 8-2 您的母亲是Your mother is __________
  • *
* 9-1 您父亲的教育程度是 Your father’s latest education__________
* 9-2 您母亲的教育程度是 Your mother’s latest education __________
* 10 您的宗教信仰是 You belong to which religion group:
  • *
* 11 您目前共同居住的家庭成员包括 Your family members current live together with you (multiple choice):_________ 。 【Multiple】
  • *
* 12 您加入了几个当地的华裔/华人社团或组织(如同乡会、行业协会等)?How many local Chinese communities or organizations (such as township association, industry association, etc.) are you associated with
* 13 您觉得您家的经济条件在当地属于:How do you rate your family’s economic condition?
* 14 从社会地位来看,您认为自己在社会中处于:How do you rank your social status? ______
* 15-1 您是否有过在中国留学的经历?Have you had experience studying in China?
* 15-2 您是在中国哪个城市留学?(请注明)Please specify which city:
* 15-3 您是在中国哪个学校留学?(请注明)Please specify which school:
* 15-4 您学习的专业是什么?(请注明)Please specify which major:
* 15-5 您留学的时间是多久?(请注明)Please specify how long you studied:
问卷到此结束,感谢您的支持!
You have reached the end of the survey. Thank you for your support!
问卷正在加载中,请稍候...
如果由于网络原因导致此框一直不消失,请重新刷新页面!