西北大学国际教育学院教学状态学生评价问卷Northwest University Student Evaluation of the Teaching Status of Courses
(专业课)

    亲爱的同学: 你好!非常感谢你参与本次问卷调查!本问卷旨在了解2025年春季学期各门课程教学的情况,及时掌握存在的问题,进一步促进任课教师调整和改进教学,提高教学效果。所以,你回答的每一个问题对我们都非常有价值,请不要漏答,并根据自己的真实想法进行选择。本问卷采取不记名方式,结果仅用于研究分析以促进教学改革。感谢你的参与!
Dear student: Thank you very much for participating in this survey! The purpose of this questionnaire is to understand the teaching situation of each course in Spring, 2025, to grasp the existing problems in time, further to promote the adjustment and improvement of teaching by teachers and to improve the teaching effect. Therefore, your answers are very valuable to us, please don't miss the answer. This questionnaire is anonymous, and the results are only used for research and analysis to promote teaching reform. Thank you for your participation!
*
一、课程基本情况 Course Information

1.你所在班级是:What is your major?
汉语授课国贸 Chinese-taught International Economics and Trade
双语授课国贸 Dual Language-taught International Economics and Trade
英文授课国贸 English-taught International Economics and Trade
*
2.你所在的年级

Your year of enrollment
*
3.你参加的课程和老师的名字是什么?

Please choose the course and professor's name
*
二、对教师的教学评价Evaluation of teachers' teaching
1.你的任课教师遵守教学纪律、对待教学的态度如何?
How does your teacher observe the teaching discipline? How is the teacher's attitude towards teaching?
很好,非常认真敬业,非常热爱教学工作。Very good, very serious and dedicated, very passionate about teaching.
较好,比较认真敬业,比较热爱教学工作。Good, serious and dedicated, passionate about teaching.
一般,不太认真敬业,不太热爱教学工作。Fair, not too serious about work, not too passionate about teaching work.
不好,极不认真敬业,不热爱教学工作。Below the average, not serious about teaching work, and doesn't love teaching.
*
2.本门课程的教学进度与教学环节的安排如何?
How is the teaching progress of this course and the arrangement of teaching links?
很好,教学进度非常合适,环节安排很合理。Very good, the teaching schedule is very appropriate, and the link arrangement is very reasonable.
较好,教学进度比较合适,环节安排比较合理。Good, the teaching schedule is appropriate, and the link arrangement is reasonable.
一般,教学进度时快时慢,环节安排不太合理。Fair, the teaching progress is fast and sometimes slow, and the arrangement of the links is not reasonable.
不好,教学进度无序,环节安排不合理。Below the average, the teaching progress is disorderly, and the link arrangement is unreasonable.
*
3.本门课程的课堂教学内容、信息量是否合适?
Is the teaching content and amount of information appropriate for this course?
很好,教学内容非常适合我的水平和需要,信息量充足、合适。Very good, the teaching content is very suitable for my level and needs, and the amount of information is sufficient and appropriate.
较好,教学内容比较适合我的水平和需要,信息量比较合适。Good, the teaching content is suitable for my level and needs, and the amount of information is appropriate.
一般,教学内容基本适合我的水平和需要,信息量基本合适。Fair, the teaching content is basically suitable for my level and needs, and the amount of information is basically suitable.
不好,教学内容对我来说过于简单或困难,信息量过少或过多。Below the average, the teaching content is too simple or difficult for me, and the amount of information is too little or too much.
*
4.本门课程老师使用的教学方法、教学手段如何?
How are the teaching methods used by the teacher of this course?
很好,教学方法与教学手段运用恰当,可以很好地帮助我理解和学习。Very good, the teaching methods are properly used, which can help me understand and learn very well.
较好,教学方法与教学手段运用较好,可以较好地帮助我理解和学习。Good, the teaching methods are used well, which can better help me understand and learn.
一般,教学方法与教学手段一般,对我的理解和学习帮助不太大。Fair, the teaching methods are average, which is not very helpful to my understanding and learning.
不好,教学方法与教学手段不合适,对我的理解和学习没有帮助。Below the average, the teaching method are not suitable, and it is not helpful to my understanding and learning.
*
5.课程中老师是否鼓励你去积极思考、及时反馈,师生互动性如何?

During the course, does the teacher encourage you to think more, to give your immediate feedback? How is the interaction between the teacher and the students?
很好,老师与我们的互动很充分,非常鼓励我们思考与及时反馈问题。Very good, the teacher interacted very well with us and encouraged us to think and give feedback very much.
较好,老师与我们的互动比较多,比较鼓励我们提出和回答问题。Good, the teacher interacts with us and encourages us to ask and answer questions.
一般,老师与我们的互动不太多,不太鼓励我们提出和回答问题。Fair, the teacher does not interact much with us, and we are not encouraged to ask and answer questions.
不好,老师与我们的互动很少,从不鼓励我们提出和回答问题。Below the average, the teacher has very little interaction with us and never encourages us to ask and answer questions.
*
6.老师布置的作业、采用的考核方式如何?
How are the homework assignments and assessment methods used by the teacher?
很好,老师布置的作业内容非常合适,考核方式客观合理。Very good, the content of the homework assigned by the teacher is very appropriate, and the assessment method is objective and reasonable.
较好,老师布置的作业内容比较合适,考核方式比较合理。Good, the content of the homework assigned by the teacher is appropriate, and the assessment method is reasonable.
一般,老师布置的作业内容基本合适,考核方式基本合理。Fair, the content of the homework assigned by the teacher is basically appropriate, and the assessment method is basically reasonable.
不好,老师布置的作业内容过多或过少,考核方式不合理。Below the average, the teacher assigns too much or too little homework, and the assessment method is unreasonable.
*
7.任课老师课外时间对学生的反馈与帮助如何?
How about the teacher's feedback and help to the students during the extracurricular time?
很好,老师总是及时对我的问题给予反馈,积极帮助我。Very good, the teacher always gives timely feedback on my problems and actively helps me.
较好,老师常常及时对我的问题给予反馈,比较帮助我。Good, the teacher often gives timely feedback on my problems and helps me.
一般,老师有时对我的问题给予反馈,对我的帮助一般。Fair, teachers sometimes give feedback on my problems, and they are generally helpful to me.
不好,老师很少或从不对我的问题给予反馈,不帮助我。Below the average, the teacher seldom or never gives feedback on my problems and does not help me.
*
8.你对本门课的整体教学状况满意度如何?
What is your overall satisfaction with the course?
非常满意Very satisfied
比较满意Satisfied
一般Fair
不满意Dissatisfied
三、意见及建议Suggestions

本门课哪些地方需要改进,哪些地方值得肯定?请写下来:

If you have any suggestion on things that urgently need to improve for this course, or things you very much like about this course, please write them down:
问卷星提供技术支持
举报