| Discrimination / 歧视 | Micro-aggression / 微侵犯 | Neither / 都不是 |
|---|
| “No, he’s too old”. Talking about a 40-year-old candidate.“他太老了。”(谈论一位40岁的候选人) |
“No, he’s too old”. Talking about a 40-year-old candidate.“他太老了。”(谈论一位40岁的候选人) | | | |
| Replying to an idea proposed by a new team member: “No way. That would never work here.”对新团队成员提出的想法回复:“不可能,这在这里绝对行不通。” |
Replying to an idea proposed by a new team member: “No way. That would never work here.”对新团队成员提出的想法回复:“不可能,这在这里绝对行不通。” | | | |
| “She’s pregnant again?! I thought she liked her job!” said about a pregnant colleague.“她又怀孕了?!我还以为她喜欢她的工作呢!”(谈论一位怀孕的同事) |
“She’s pregnant again?! I thought she liked her job!” said about a pregnant colleague.“她又怀孕了?!我还以为她喜欢她的工作呢!”(谈论一位怀孕的同事) | | | |
| “I saw a candidate this morning. I’m sure he’s gay.”“我今天早上见了一个候选人,我敢肯定他是同性恋。” |
“I saw a candidate this morning. I’m sure he’s gay.”“我今天早上见了一个候选人,我敢肯定他是同性恋。” | | | |
| “Since you are leaving in a month on maternity leave, there is no point in you attending the seminar.”“既然你一个月后就要休产假了,你参加这个研讨会也没意义。” |
“Since you are leaving in a month on maternity leave, there is no point in you attending the seminar.”“既然你一个月后就要休产假了,你参加这个研讨会也没意义。” | | | |
| “You should wear your hair down more often. It’s more feminine.”“你应该经常把头发披下来,这样更有女人味。” |
“You should wear your hair down more often. It’s more feminine.”“你应该经常把头发披下来,这样更有女人味。” | | | |
| “You’re different, you don’t act like all the other {insert religious, ethnic, geographical… group}.” said in a flattering tone“你不一样,你不像其他{宗教、民族、地域等群体}那样。”(以恭维的语气说) |
“You’re different, you don’t act like all the other {insert religious, ethnic, geographical… group}.” said in a flattering tone“你不一样,你不像其他{宗教、民族、地域等群体}那样。”(以恭维的语气说) | | | |
| Ask someone who is vegan: “But, you won’t have health problems?”问一位素食者:“可是,你不会有健康问题吗?” |
Ask someone who is vegan: “But, you won’t have health problems?”问一位素食者:“可是,你不会有健康问题吗?” | | | |
| "Could you work late and finish this document? As you don't have any children..."“你能加班把这个文件完成吗?反正你没有孩子……” |
"Could you work late and finish this document? As you don't have any children..."“你能加班把这个文件完成吗?反正你没有孩子……” | | | |