| 完全符合 | 大部分时候符合 | 有时符合 | 有时不符合 | 大部分时候不符合 | 完全不符合 |
---|
I love tackling translation problems completely new to me 我喜欢处理全新的翻译问题 |
I love tackling translation problems completely new to me 我喜欢处理全新的翻译问题 | | | | | | |
I enjoy trying to solve complex translation problems. 我享受解决翻译中遇到的难题 |
I enjoy trying to solve complex translation problems. 我享受解决翻译中遇到的难题 | | | | | | |
The more difficult the translation problem is, the more I enjoy trying to solve it问题越难 我越想解决它 |
The more difficult the translation problem is, the more I enjoy trying to solve it问题越难 我越想解决它 | | | | | | |
I hope translation can provide me with opportunities for improving my knowledge and skills 我希望通过翻译提升能力,增长见识 |
I hope translation can provide me with opportunities for improving my knowledge and skills 我希望通过翻译提升能力,增长见识 | | | | | | |
Curiosity is the driving force behind most of translation work I do好奇心是我大部分翻译工作的驱动力 |
Curiosity is the driving force behind most of translation work I do好奇心是我大部分翻译工作的驱动力 | | | | | | |
I want to find out how good I really can be at translation.我想知道自己的翻译能力到底有多高 |
I want to find out how good I really can be at translation.我想知道自己的翻译能力到底有多高 | | | | | | |
I prefer to figure out things for myself during translation 我喜欢自己解决翻译中遇到的问题 |
I prefer to figure out things for myself during translation 我喜欢自己解决翻译中遇到的问题 | | | | | | |
What matters most to me is enjoying what I do我做翻译主要是因为喜欢翻译 |
What matters most to me is enjoying what I do我做翻译主要是因为喜欢翻译 | | | | | | |
It is important that translation offers me an outlet for self-expression.我很看重翻译为我提供表现自我的机会 |
It is important that translation offers me an outlet for self-expression.我很看重翻译为我提供表现自我的机会 | | | | | | |
I prefer to deal with translation tasks I am good at than those that stretch my abilities比起能提升我能力的翻译任务,我更喜欢自己擅长的任务 |
I prefer to deal with translation tasks I am good at than those that stretch my abilities比起能提升我能力的翻译任务,我更喜欢自己擅长的任务 | | | | | | |
|
| 完全符合 | 大部分时候符合 | 有时符合 | 有时不符合 | 大部分时候不符合 | 完全不符合 |
---|
No matter what the outcome is of a project, I am satisfied if I gained a new experience.只要能获得新的经验, 我就很满足了,翻译结果如何没那么重要 |
No matter what the outcome is of a project, I am satisfied if I gained a new experience.只要能获得新的经验, 我就很满足了,翻译结果如何没那么重要 | | | | | | |
I am more comfortable when I can set my own goals for translation能自己设定翻译目标会让我比较自在 |
I am more comfortable when I can set my own goals for translation能自己设定翻译目标会让我比较自在 | | | | | | |
When I do translation, I'm so absorbed in it that I can forget about everything else.翻译时我常全神贯注,不记得其他杂事 |
When I do translation, I'm so absorbed in it that I can forget about everything else.翻译时我常全神贯注,不记得其他杂事 | | | | | | |
It is important for me to be able to translate what I most enjoy翻译自己喜欢的东西对我而言很重要 |
It is important for me to be able to translate what I most enjoy翻译自己喜欢的东西对我而言很重要 | | | | | | |
I enjoy relatively simple, straightforward tasks我喜欢简单、要求明晰的翻译任务 |
I enjoy relatively simple, straightforward tasks我喜欢简单、要求明晰的翻译任务 | | | | | | |
I am strongly motivated by the money I can earn from translation报酬很大程度上影响我的翻译积极性 |
I am strongly motivated by the money I can earn from translation报酬很大程度上影响我的翻译积极性 | | | | | | |
I am keenly aware of the career goals I have for myself.我很在意能否实现自己在翻译工作上的职业目标 |
I am keenly aware of the career goals I have for myself.我很在意能否实现自己在翻译工作上的职业目标 | | | | | | |
I am strongly motivated by recognition I can earn from others翻译获得认可会让我积极性高涨 |
I am strongly motivated by recognition I can earn from others翻译获得认可会让我积极性高涨 | | | | | | |
I want others to find out how good I really can be at translation我想让别人知道自己翻译水平到底有多棒 |
I want others to find out how good I really can be at translation我想让别人知道自己翻译水平到底有多棒 | | | | | | |
I seldom think about salary and advancement.翻译时我不太计较报酬和升职问题 |
I seldom think about salary and advancement.翻译时我不太计较报酬和升职问题 | | | | | | |
|
| 完全符合 | 大部分时候符合 | 有时符合 | 有时不符合 | 大部分时候不符合 | 完全不符合 |
---|
I am keenly aware of the income goals I have for myself翻译报酬是否达到我的预期对我而言很重要 |
I am keenly aware of the income goals I have for myself翻译报酬是否达到我的预期对我而言很重要 | | | | | | |
To me, success means translating better than others.我认为译得比别人好就是译得成功 |
To me, success means translating better than others.我认为译得比别人好就是译得成功 | | | | | | |
I have to feel that I am earning something for what I translate. 翻译付出和回报是否等值对我而言很重要 |
I have to feel that I am earning something for what I translate. 翻译付出和回报是否等值对我而言很重要 | | | | | | |
As long as I can translate what I like, I am not that concerned about exactly what I’m paid只要是翻译我喜欢的东西,回报多少对我而言没那么重要 |
As long as I can translate what I like, I am not that concerned about exactly what I’m paid只要是翻译我喜欢的东西,回报多少对我而言没那么重要 | | | | | | |
I believe there is no point in translating well if nobody else knows about it.如果没人知道我是译者,翻译得好没有意义 |
I believe there is no point in translating well if nobody else knows about it.如果没人知道我是译者,翻译得好没有意义 | | | | | | |
I am concerned about how others are going to react my translations.我很在意别人怎么看待我的翻译 |
I am concerned about how others are going to react my translations.我很在意别人怎么看待我的翻译 | | | | | | |
I prefer working on projects with clearly specified procedures.我喜欢在翻译流程标准化的公司工作/和翻译流程标准化的公司合作 |
I prefer working on projects with clearly specified procedures.我喜欢在翻译流程标准化的公司工作/和翻译流程标准化的公司合作 | | | | | | |
I am less concerned with what job I do than what I can get from it.翻译任务是什么不重要,重要的是通过这个任务我能获得什么(知识/金钱) |
I am less concerned with what job I do than what I can get from it.翻译任务是什么不重要,重要的是通过这个任务我能获得什么(知识/金钱) | | | | | | |
I am not that concerned about what others think of my work我不太在意别人如何看待我的译者身份 |
I am not that concerned about what others think of my work我不太在意别人如何看待我的译者身份 | | | | | | |
I prefer to have someone set specified requirements for me in translation我喜欢那些要求明确的翻译任务 |
I prefer to have someone set specified requirements for me in translation我喜欢那些要求明确的翻译任务 | | | | | | |