| Strongly Disagree【非常不同意】 | Disagree【不同意】 | Neutral【中立】 | Agree【同意】 | Strongly Agree【非常同意】 |
|---|
| The curriculum of my programme is well-structured. 【我所学专业的课程体系设置合理完善。】 |
The curriculum of my programme is well-structured. 【我所学专业的课程体系设置合理完善。】 | | | | | |
| Course content incorporates new research findings and trends within the field. 【课程内容融入了本学科新研究成果与行业发展趋势】 |
Course content incorporates new research findings and trends within the field. 【课程内容融入了本学科新研究成果与行业发展趋势】 | | | | | |
| Assessment methods (exams, coursework reports, etc.) are reasonable and reflect teaching outcomes. 【考核方式(考试、课程论文等)合理,能够反映教学效果。】 |
Assessment methods (exams, coursework reports, etc.) are reasonable and reflect teaching outcomes. 【考核方式(考试、课程论文等)合理,能够反映教学效果。】 | | | | | |
| My instructors possess high-level academic expertise and scholarly competence. 【授课教师具备扎实深厚的专业学术能力。】 |
My instructors possess high-level academic expertise and scholarly competence. 【授课教师具备扎实深厚的专业学术能力。】 | | | | | |
| Instructors employ a variety of instructional approaches with clear explanations and interactive classroom sessions. 【教师教学方式多元,讲解清晰,课堂互动性强。】 |
Instructors employ a variety of instructional approaches with clear explanations and interactive classroom sessions. 【教师教学方式多元,讲解清晰,课堂互动性强。】 | | | | | |
| The teaching language (Chinese / English / bilingual) is well-suited to me. 【当前授课语言(中文/英文/双语)很适合我。】 |
The teaching language (Chinese / English / bilingual) is well-suited to me. 【当前授课语言(中文/英文/双语)很适合我。】 | | | | | |
| The curriculum provides a good balance between theoretical knowledge and practical application. 【课程兼顾理论知识学习与实践应用。】 |
The curriculum provides a good balance between theoretical knowledge and practical application. 【课程兼顾理论知识学习与实践应用。】 | | | | | |
| Would you find it acceptable if the course is delivered entirely in Chinese? 如果课程完全用汉语进行教学,你觉得可以接受吗 |
Would you find it acceptable if the course is delivered entirely in Chinese? 如果课程完全用汉语进行教学,你觉得可以接受吗 | | | | | |