本部分旨在了解当你遇到困难、失败或感到不足时,你是如何看待自己的。
请根据你的真实情况选择最符合的选项:
(1=很不同意,2=不同意,3=一般,4=同意,5=很同意)
I’m kind to myself when I’m experiencing suffering.
When I’m going through a very hard time, I give myself the caring and tenderness I need.
当我处于艰难时期时,我会给予自己所需的关怀和爱护。
I try to be understanding and patient towards those aspects of my personality I don’t like.
I’m tolerant of my own flaws and inadequacies.
我能包容自己的缺点和不足。
I try to be loving towards myself when I’m feeling emotional pain.
当我在情感上感到痛苦时,我试着去关爱自己。
I’m disapproving and judgmental about my own flaws and inadequacies.
对于自己的缺点和不足,我总是持否定和评判的态度。
When times are tough, I tend to be impatient and exasperated with myself.
当处境艰难时,我倾向于对自己失去耐心,甚至感到恼火。
I can be a bit cold-hearted towards myself when I’m suffering.
当我遭受痛苦时,我会对自己比较冷漠。
I’m intolerant and impatient towards those aspects of my personality I don’t like.
对于自身不喜欢的一些特质,我感到无法容忍且缺乏耐心。
When I see aspects of myself that I don’t like, I get quite down on myself.、
当看到自己不喜欢的一面时,我会对自己非常失望。
I try to see my failings as part of the human condition.
我试着将自己的失败看作是整个人类经验的一部分。
When things are going badly for me, I see the difficulties as part of life that everyone goes through.
当事情进展不顺时,我认为这些困难是每个人都会经历的。
When I feel inadequate in some way, I try to remind myself that feelings of inadequacy are shared by most people.
当我感到自己在某些方面做得不够好时,我会告诉自己大多数人都会经历这种感受。
I try to remind myself that there are lots of other people in the world feeling like I am when I’m having a hard time.
我试着提醒自己,当身处困境时,世界上还有很多其他人也有同样的感受。
When I think about my inadequacies, it tends to make me feel more separate and cut off from the rest of the world.
当想到自己的不足时,我往往会觉得只有自己是这样,感到与世隔绝。
When I’m feeling down, I tend to feel like most other people are probably happier than I am.
当我心情低落时,我总觉得别人可能比我过得更幸福。
When I’m feeling down, I tend to obsess and fixate on everything that’s wrong.
当我心情不好时,我倾向于纠结和沉浸在所有不顺心的事情中。
When I fail at something that’s important to me, I tend to feel alone in my failure.
当我在重要的事情上失败时,我总觉得自己在失败中是孤立无援的。
When something upsets me, I try to keep my emotions in balance.
当有事情令我沮丧时,我试着保持情绪的平衡。
When something painful happens, I try to take a balanced view of the situation.
当痛苦的事情发生时,我试着客观理性地看待当时的情况。
When I’m feeling down, I try to approach my feelings with curiosity and openness.
When I fail at something important to me, I try to keep things in perspective.
当我在重要的事情上失败时,我试着保持清醒的认知,不把事情看得很极端。
当我心情不好时,我会反复琢磨并沉浸在那些出错的事情上。
When something upsets me, I get carried away with my feelings.
当有事情让我沮丧时,我会陷入这种情绪中难以自拔。
When I fail at something important to me, I become consumed by feelings of inadequacy.
当我在重要的事情上失败时,我会被这种无能感淹没。
When I am feeling arrogant and superior, I get swept up in my own importance.
当我感到自傲时,我容易迷失在这种自我膨胀的感觉中。
本部分旨在了解你学习英语的动力来源。
I can imagine myself as someone who is able to speak English fluently.
我能想象出自己说一口流利英语的样子。
I can imagine myself living abroad and using English effectively for communicating with others.
我能想象到当自己住在国外,并能有效地用英语与他人交流是什么样的。
I can imagine myself as a successful professional who uses English in my future career.
我能想象出自己未来在职场中成为一名成功的、能熟练运用英语的专业人士。
Whenever I think of my future career, I imagine myself being able to use English as if I were a native speaker.
每当想到未来的职业生涯,我能想象自己像母语者一样运用英语。
I can imagine a situation where I am speaking English with foreigners and expressing all my thoughts clearly.
我能想象出自己和外国人交流时,能清晰表达所有想法的场景。
The things I want to do in the future require me to use English skillfully.
我未来想做的事情都需要我能熟练地使用英语。
I see myself as an English speaker who can engage in complex academic or professional discussions.
我认为自己能成为一名参与深度学术或专业讨论的英语使用者。
Being able to use English is an important part of who I want to become in the future.
能够使用英语是我未来想成为的人的重要一环。
I study English because I think people around me will be disappointed if I don’t.
我学习英语是因为我觉得如果我学不好,我身边的人会感到失望。
Learning English is necessary for me because I don’t want to fail the required exams (e.g., CET-6, TEM-8).
学习英语对我来说很必要,因为我不想在等级考试(如大学英语六级、英语专业八级)中失利。
I feel that I must study English because it is a requirement for my graduation and future employment.
我觉得我必须学英语,因为这是我毕业和未来就业必须具备的一项技能。
I study English because people around me expect me to be proficient in it.
我学英语是因为身边的人都期待我能精通英语。
I consider learning English as a duty I must fulfill as a university student.
我认为努力学好英语是我作为大学生应尽的职责。
If I don’t study English hard, I worry that I will be seen as incompetent compared to my peers.
如果我不努力学英语,我担心在同龄人面前会显得很没能力。
I really enjoy the English classes at school.
我非常享受学校的英语课。
I always look forward to my English courses.
我总是很期待上英语课程。
The atmosphere in my English classes is very supportive and stimulating.
我所处的英语课堂氛围非常积极且有激励性。
I find the curriculum of our university English courses to be interesting and engaging.
I feel a sense of achievement when I am involved in the activities in my English classes.
当我参与英语课堂活动时,我很有成就感。
My English teachers inspire me to learn the language more deeply.
我的英语老师激励着我更深入地去学习这门语言。
评价对象得分