| 完全做不到 [Strongly Disagree] | 较难做到 [Disagree] | 基本能做到 [Neutral] | 较易做到 [Agree] | 完全能做到 [Strongly Agree] |
|---|
| 在与病人交谈前,我能先介绍自己。[I introduce myself before talking to patients.] |
在与病人交谈前,我能先介绍自己。[I introduce myself before talking to patients.] | | | | | |
| 我能以友好的方式启动与患者的交谈。[I can initiate conversations with patients in a friendly manner.] |
我能以友好的方式启动与患者的交谈。[I can initiate conversations with patients in a friendly manner.] | | | | | |
| 在交谈中,我能表现出对病人的尊重。[I show respect to patients during conversations.] |
在交谈中,我能表现出对病人的尊重。[I show respect to patients during conversations.] | | | | | |
| 我能让病人感到我对他的问题很感兴趣。[I make patients feel that I am interested in their concerns.] |
我能让病人感到我对他的问题很感兴趣。[I make patients feel that I am interested in their concerns.] | | | | | |
| 我能让病人感到我是可以信任的。[I make patients feel that I am trustworthy.] |
我能让病人感到我是可以信任的。[I make patients feel that I am trustworthy.] | | | | | |
| 在交谈结束时,我能向病人表示感谢。[I thank the patient at the end of the conversation.] |
在交谈结束时,我能向病人表示感谢。[I thank the patient at the end of the conversation.] | | | | | |
| 我能全神贯注地倾听病人的陈述。[I listen attentively to what the patient says.] |
我能全神贯注地倾听病人的陈述。[I listen attentively to what the patient says.] | | | | | |
| 我能通过点头、眼神接触来回应病人。[I respond to patients using nodding and eye contact.] |
我能通过点头、眼神接触来回应病人。[I respond to patients using nodding and eye contact.] | | | | | |
| 我能理解病人说话时的真正含义。[I can understand the real meaning behind a patient's words.] |
我能理解病人说话时的真正含义。[I can understand the real meaning behind a patient's words.] | | | | | |
| 我不会在病人说话时随意打断他们。[I do not interrupt patients when they are speaking.] |
我不会在病人说话时随意打断他们。[I do not interrupt patients when they are speaking.] | | | | | |
|
| 完全做不到 [Strongly Disagree] | 较难做到 [Disagree] | 基本能做到 [Neutral] | 较易做到 [Agree] | 完全能做到 [Strongly Agree] |
|---|
| 我能注意到病人的非语言信号(如表情、姿势)。[I notice the patient's non-verbal cues, such as facial expressions and posture.] |
我能注意到病人的非语言信号(如表情、姿势)。[I notice the patient's non-verbal cues, such as facial expressions and posture.] | | | | | |
| 我能引导病人说出他最担心的事。[I can guide patients to speak out about their primary concerns.] |
我能引导病人说出他最担心的事。[I can guide patients to speak out about their primary concerns.] | | | | | |
| 我能通过提问来澄清病人模糊的陈述。[I use questions to clarify a patient's vague statements.] |
我能通过提问来澄清病人模糊的陈述。[I use questions to clarify a patient's vague statements.] | | | | | |
| 我能总结病人所说的话以确保理解无误。[I summarize what the patient said to ensure correct understanding.] |
我能总结病人所说的话以确保理解无误。[I summarize what the patient said to ensure correct understanding.] | | | | | |
| 我能发现病人没有直接说出来的困难。[I can identify difficulties that patients do not state directly.] |
我能发现病人没有直接说出来的困难。[I can identify difficulties that patients do not state directly.] | | | | | |
| 我能客观地收集病人的健康信息。[I collect patient health information objectively.] |
我能客观地收集病人的健康信息。[I collect patient health information objectively.] | | | | | |
| 我能以病人能听懂的语言解释护理操作。[I explain nursing procedures in a language patients can understand.] |
我能以病人能听懂的语言解释护理操作。[I explain nursing procedures in a language patients can understand.] | | | | | |
| 我能耐心地回答病人提出的问题。[I answer patients' questions patiently.] |
我能耐心地回答病人提出的问题。[I answer patients' questions patiently.] | | | | | |
| 我在解释时会配合使用肢体语言。[I use body language to assist my explanations.] |
我在解释时会配合使用肢体语言。[I use body language to assist my explanations.] | | | | | |
| 我能纠正病人对疾病或治疗的错误理解。[I can correct a patient's misunderstanding of their illness or treatment.] |
我能纠正病人对疾病或治疗的错误理解。[I can correct a patient's misunderstanding of their illness or treatment.] | | | | | |
|
| 完全做不到 [Strongly Disagree] | 较难做到 [Disagree] | 基本能做到 [Neutral] | 较易做到 [Agree] | 完全能做到 [Strongly Agree] |
|---|
| 我能向病人提供有关康复的指导建议。[I provide guidance and suggestions for patient recovery.] |
我能向病人提供有关康复的指导建议。[I provide guidance and suggestions for patient recovery.] | | | | | |
| 在制定护理方案时,我会询问病人的意见。[I ask for the patient's opinion when developing a care plan.] |
在制定护理方案时,我会询问病人的意见。[I ask for the patient's opinion when developing a care plan.] | | | | | |
| 我能与病人讨论他们可以接受的治疗方案。[I discuss acceptable treatment options with patients.] |
我能与病人讨论他们可以接受的治疗方案。[I discuss acceptable treatment options with patients.] | | | | | |
| 我能鼓励病人参与到自我护理中。[I encourage patients to participate in their own self-care.] |
我能鼓励病人参与到自我护理中。[I encourage patients to participate in their own self-care.] | | | | | |
| 当病人情绪低落时,我能给予安慰。[I provide comfort when patients feel down.] |
当病人情绪低落时,我能给予安慰。[I provide comfort when patients feel down.] | | | | | |
| 我能对病人的痛苦表示同情和理解。[I show empathy and understanding toward a patient's suffering.] |
我能对病人的痛苦表示同情和理解。[I show empathy and understanding toward a patient's suffering.] | | | | | |
| 我能处理病人的抱怨或不满情绪。[I can handle a patient's complaints or dissatisfaction.] |
我能处理病人的抱怨或不满情绪。[I can handle a patient's complaints or dissatisfaction.] | | | | | |
| 我能帮助病人建立战胜疾病的信心。[I help patients build confidence in overcoming their illness.] |
我能帮助病人建立战胜疾病的信心。[I help patients build confidence in overcoming their illness.] | | | | | |