Section 1: Please provide information about your background by selecting the most appropriate option for each question below. Tick (✓) only one option for each item unless otherwise specified. For items with “Other,” please specify your answer in the space provided.
性别 Gender
年龄 Age
最高学历 Teaching Experience
教学经验 Teaching Experience
单位类型 Type of Institution
学科领域 Subject Area
月收入(人民币)Monthly Income (RMB)
(1 = Strongly Disagree | 2 = Disagree | 3 = Slightly Disagree | 4 = Neutral | 5 = Slightly Agree | 6 = Agree | 7 = Strongly Agree)
PSMC1: 我对处于不利境地或面临困难的学生和同事感到同情。
PSMC1: I feel sympathetic toward students and colleagues who are disadvantaged or facing hardship.
PSMC2: 我能理解在学业或职业生涯中遇到困难的学生和同事。
PSMC2: I empathize with students and colleagues who experience difficulties in their academic or professional lives.
PSMC3: 看到学生或同事在教育环境中受到不公正对待时,我会感到非常难过。
PSMC3: I feel deeply upset when I see students or colleagues being treated unfairly in educational settings.
PSMC4: 作为一名教育工作者,我认为关心学生和同事的福祉非常重要。
PSMC4: Considering the welfare of students and colleagues is very important in my role as an educator.
公共服务动机——自我牺牲(PSM–Self-Sacrifice)
PSMSS1: 我愿意做出个人牺牲,以支持我的学生以及教育共同体的福祉与发展。
PSMSS1:I am prepared to make personal sacrifices to support the well-being and development of my students and the educational community.
PSMSS2: 我认为,关心学生和服务教育共同体应当优先于我的个人利益。
PSMSS2:I believe that caring for students and serving the educational community should take priority over my own personal interests.
PSMSS3:为了帮助教育系统内有需要的学生或他人,我愿意在个人生活或职业发展上做出牺牲。
PSMSS3:I am willing to accept personal or professional costs in order to help students or others in need within the education system.
PSMSS4:为了改善弱势学生的生活,我愿意在个人时间或金钱上做出付出。
PSMSS4:I would support initiatives aimed at improving the lives of disadvantaged students, even if doing so requires personal financial or time-related sacrifices.
OCBI1:我会通过分享教学材料或在同事请假时帮忙代课,来帮助他们。
OCBI1:I help colleagues by sharing materials or covering lessons when they have been absent.
OCBI2: 我愿意抽出时间,去支持在工作中遇到困难的同事。
OCBI2: I willingly give your time to support fellow educators who are experiencing work-related difficulties.
OCBI3: 我会调整自己的教学或行政安排,以便配合同事的请假或工作灵活性的需求。
OCBI3: I adjust my teaching or administrative schedule to accommodate colleagues’ requests for time off or workload flexibility.
OCBI4: 我会主动帮助新入职的同事,让他们在学校里感到被接纳和支持。
OCBI4: I go out of my way to help newly appointed educators feel welcomed and supported within the school community.
OCBI5: 即使在压力大或情况棘手的时候,我仍然对同事表现出真诚的关心、理解和尊重。
OCBI5: I show genuine care, empathy, and respect toward colleagues, even in stressful or challenging situations.
OCBI6: 我会牺牲个人时间,去帮助那些面临工作或生活困难的同事。
OCBI6: I sacrifice personal time to assist colleagues who are facing work-related or personal challenges.
OCBI7: 在同事需要的时候,我会协助他们完成教学、行政或与学生相关的工作。
OCBI7: I assist fellow educators with instructional, administrative, or student-related duties when needed.
OCBI8: I share personal teaching resources or materials to support colleagues in carrying out their work effectively.
OCBO1:我会参加一些虽然不是必须参加、但有助于提升学校/单位形象的活动。
OCBO1:I attend functions that are not required but that help the organizational (school/university) image.
OCBO2: 我会关注学校/单位的最新发展动态。
OCBO2:I keep up with developments in the organization (school/university).
OCBO3: 当其他同事批评学校/单位时,我会为其辩护。
OCBO3:I defend the organization (school/university) when other employees criticize it.
OCBO4: 在公开场合代表学校/单位时,我会表现出自豪感。
OCBO4: I show pride when representing the organization (school/university) in public.
OCBO5: 我会为提高学校/单位的运作水平提出建议。
OCBO5: I offer ideas to improve the functioning of the organization (school/university).
OCBO6:我对学校/单位表现出忠诚。
OCBO6: I express loyalty toward the organization (school/university).
OCBO7: 我会采取行动,帮助学校/单位预防可能出现的问题。
OCBO7: I take action to protect the organization from potential problems (school/university).
OCBO8: 我会关心学校/单位的形象。
OCBO8: I demonstrate concern about the image of the organization (school/university).
PC1:到目前为止,单位在招聘时对我做出的承诺几乎都兑现了。
PC1:Almost all the promises made by my employer during recruitment have been kept so far.
PC2: 我觉得单位已经履行了在我入职时对我做出的承诺。
PC2: I feel that my employer has come through in fulfilling the promises made to me when I was hired.
PC3: 到目前为止,单位在履行对我的承诺方面做得非常好。
PC3: So far, my employer has done an excellent job of fulfilling its promises to me.
PC4: 我没有得到单位当初承诺给我的所有东西。*
PC4: I have not received everything promised to me in exchange for my contributions. *
PC5: 尽管我已经履行了自己这一方的责任,但单位还是违背了对我的许多承诺。*
PC5: My employer has broken many of its promises to me even though I’ve upheld my side of the deal. *
离职意向(Turnover intent)
TI1:一旦我能找到更好的工作,我就会离开这家单位。
TI1:As soon as I can find a better job, I’ll leave this organization (school/university).
TI2: 我正在积极寻找单位以外的工作机会。
TI2: I am actively looking for a job outside organization (school/university).
TI3: 我正在认真考虑辞职。
TI3: I am seriously thinking of quitting my job.
TI4: 我经常想辞去在这家单位的这份工作。
TI4: I often think of quitting my job at this school/university.
TI5: 我觉得五年后我还会在这家单位工作。*
TI5: I think I will still be working at this school/university five years from now. *
管理支持 (Managerial support)
MS1:单位重视我对单位发展所做的贡献。
MS1:The organization (school/university) values my contribution to its well-being.
MS2: 单位会充分考虑我的目标与价值观。
MS2: The organization (school/university) strongly considers my goals and values.
MS3: 单位真的很关心我的幸福和利益。
MS3: The organization (school/university) really cares about my well-being.
MS4: 当我需要特殊帮助时,单位愿意伸出援手。
MS4: The organization (school/university) is willing to help me when I need a special favor.
MS5: The organization (school/university) shows very little concern for me. *
MS6: 单位为我工作上的成就感到自豪。
MS6: The organization (school/university) takes pride in my accomplishments at work.
MS6:我的上级为我工作上的成就感到自豪。
MS6:My manager takes pride in my accomplishments at work