学术写作调查问卷(非英语专业)

I am currently conducting a study on English writing motivation, strategy and language proficiency on language transfer. I would like to ask you to help me by answering the following questionnaire on academic writing. 
This is not a test so there are no correct or incorrect answers. I am interested in your personal opinion. 
Please answer honestly as only this will guarantee the success of the research. 
Thank you very much for your help.
我目前正在进行一项关于英语写作动机策略语言能力对语言迁移影响的研究。我希望你们能帮我认真完成以下关于学术写作的问卷。
这份问卷并非一项测验,没有标准的答案。我对你们的个人意见非常感兴趣。
请您们能诚实的作答。
因为只有这样,这项调研才能成功。
非常感谢您的合作。
Profile of the Respondents 
个人信息
Direction: Please tick the option number that matches your actual situation
指示:请根据您的实际情况勾选
1. Name 姓名: ____________(Optional选填)
2. Sex 性别:
3. School:
4. Academic Year 学年:
5. Major 专业(请在空格内填写您的具体专业,中文即可):
Part I: On English writing motivation 
英语写作动机
Directions: Put a check (/) mark on the box that describes your responses regarding your agreement and disagreement on the following indicators.
指示:请您在阅读之后,根据您的认同度在方框中打勾。
1        Totally Disagree (TD) 完全不同意
2        Sometimes Disgree (SD) 有时不同意
3        Mostly Agree (MA) 基本同意
4        Strongly agree (SA) 非常同意
6. I write because I can learn about things that interest me.
我写作是因为我可以了解到我感兴趣的事情。
7. I write because it is important for me to know more than other students.
我写作是因为对我来说,懂得比别人多是很重要的。
8. I write in order to avoid being bored.
我写作是为了避免无聊。
9. I write because I like to think about particular topics.
我写作是因为我喜欢思考某些特定的话题。
10. I write because I like to create a character that I can identify with.
我写作是因为我喜欢创造一个我可以认同的角色。
11. I write because it cheers me up when I am in a bad mood.
我写作是因为当我心情不好的时候,它能让我振作起来。
12. I write because it allows me to imagine everything so well.
我写作是因为它给了我一个很好的想象空间。
13. I write because it helps me calm down.
我写作是因为它能帮助我平静下来。
14. I write because it makes me feel better.
我写作是因为它能让我感觉更好。
15. I write because it helps me forget everything around me.
我写作是因为它能帮助我忘记周围的一切。
16. I write because I can write about topics interesting to me.
我写作是因为我可以写一些我感兴趣的话题。
17. I write because I can write about topics important to me.
我写作是因为我可以写一些对我来说很重要的话题。
18. I write because I can create and experience adventures in my mind.
我写作是因为我可以在心中创造和体验冒险。
19. I write so that I can think about something that is bothering me.
我写作是为了让我能够思考一些困扰我的问题。
20. I write in order to get better grades at school.
我写作是为了在学校获得更好的成绩。
21. I write because it helps me get better in school.
我写作是因为它能帮助我在学校变得更优秀。
22. I write because my parents think it is important that I write well.
我写作是因为我的父母认为我写作好很重要。
23. I write because it helps me pass the time.
我写作是因为它能帮助我打发时间。
24. Academic skills are valuable because they help me in the future.
学术写作很有价值,对我将来很有帮助
25. I write because I know that my friends write a lot.
我写作是因为我知道我的朋友们经常写作。
26. I write because it is important to me to write better than other students.
我写作是因为对我来说,写得比其他学生好是很重要的。
27. I write because it is important to me to be among the best students.
我写作是因为对我来说,成为最好的学生之一很重要。
28. I write because there is nothing better to do.
我写作是因为 没有更好的事情可做。
29. I write because one gets praise for writing well.
我写作是因为写得好就会得到赞美。
30. I write because I like it when other people think I am a good writer.
我写作是因为,当别人夸我写得不错时我很开心。
31. I write because it is important to how well I do at school.
我写作是因为写作对于我在学校的表现很重要
32. I write because I am required to do so, for example in the exam.
我写作是因为我被要求这样做,例如在考试中。
33. Being good at academic writing will be important when I get a job.
擅长于论文写作对我将来找工作很重要。
Part III: On English Writing Strategy
英语写作策略
Directions: Put a check (/) mark on the box that describes your responses regarding your agreement and disagreement on the following indicators.
指示:请您在阅读之后,根据您的认同度在方框中打勾。
1 Totally Disagree (TD) 完全不同意
2 Sometimes Disgree (SD) 有时不同意
3 Mostly Agree (MA) 基本同意
4 Strongly agree (SA) 非常同意
34. I make a timetable for the writing process.
我为写作过程制定了时间表
35. Before I start writing I review the requirements.
在我开始写作之前,我会对仔细审作文题。
36. I look at a model written by a native speaker or more proficient writer.
我会参考由母语人士或更熟练的作家写的范本。
37. I start writing without having a written or mental plan.
我在没有书面或心理计划的情况下开始写作。
38. I think about what I want to write and have a plan in my mind, but not on paper.
我想过我要写的东西,心中有一个计划,但没有写在纸上。
39. I write an outline of my paper.
我会提前写了一份作文大纲。
40. I write notes or an outline in my native language.
我用我的母语做笔记或写出作文的大纲。
41. I search information online about the content.
我上网搜索与作文主题相关的内容。
42. I think of the relationships between what I already know and new things that I learn.
我会将自己已知的信息和搜索到的新信息建立联系。
43. I brainstorm with mates about the topic for ideas.
我和同伴头脑风暴,讨论并获取新想法。
44. I notice vocabulary related to a topic that I will write about and try to remember the words.
我会查找与作文话题有关的词汇,并努力记住它们。
45. I use a grammar book to check things I am not sure about.
我会先解决自己不确定的语法问题。
46. I will turn to teacher for help if I cannot solve the problem myself.
我如果无法解决问题,会找老师求助。
47. I can get effective support from teacher.
我可以从老师这里得到有效帮助。
48. I start with the introduction.
我会先写介绍部分。
49. I stop after each sentence to read it again.
我在写完每句话之后都会停下来再读一遍。
50. I stop after a few sentences or a whole paragraph, covering one idea.
我会在用几句话或一整段表达完一个观点之后停下来。
51. I reread what I have written to get ideas how to continue.
我会重读我写的东西,以思考如何继续写下去。
52. I go back to my outline and make changes in it.
我会返回去修改我的大纲。
53. I write bits of the text in my native language and then translate them into English.
我用我的母语写一些片段,然后把它们翻译成英语。
54. I go for sure in grammar and vocabulary.
我可以自如地使用语法和词汇,并认为是正确的。
55. I simplify what I want to write if I don‘t know how to express my thoughts in English.
如果我不知道如何用英语表达我的想法,我会简化我想写的东西。
56. If I don’t know a word in English, I write it in my native language and later try to find an appropriate English word.
如果我不知道一个英语单词,我就用我的母语来写,然后再试图找到一个合适的英语单词。
57. If I don’t know a word in English, I find a similar English word that I know.
如果我不知道一个英语单词,我就找一个我知道的类似的英语单词。
58. If I don’t know a word in English, I stop writing and look up the word in the dictionary.
如果我不知道一个英语单词,我就会停止写作,并在字典中查找该单词。
59. I prefer to use AI technology as writing support.
我更喜欢使用人工智能技术辅助写作。
60. Using AI writing tools can help me with my grammar and errors.
使用人工智能写作工具可以帮助我解决语法问题,并发现解决错误。
61. I ask teacher to help out when I have problems while writing.
当我在写作时遇到问题时,我会请老师帮忙解决。
62. I read my text aloud.
我大声朗读我的文章。
63. I only read what I have written when I have finished the whole paper.
我只有在完成整篇论文后才会读我写的东西。
64. When I have written my paper, I hand it in without reading it.
当我写完论文后,我不看就把它交上去。
65. I use online AI tools when revising.
我在修改作文时使用在线人工智能工具。
66. I make changes in vocabulary, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
我会修改文章词汇、语法、拼写和标点。
67. I make changes in sentence structure.
我会修改句子结构。
68. I make changes in the structure of the essay.
我会修改文章结构。
69. I make changes in the content or ideas.
我会修改文章内容或观点。
70. I check if my essay matches the requirement.
我检查我的作文是否符合要求。
71. I leave the text aside for a couple of days and then I can see it in a new perspective.
我把文本放在一边几天,然后我可以从新的角度来看待它。
72. I show my text to somebody and ask for his/her opinion.
我把我的文本给别人看,征求他/她的意见。
73. I check my mistakes after I get back the paper with feedback from the teacher and try to learn from them.
我在拿回文章和老师的反馈意见后检查自己的错误,并努力从中学习。
74. I record the types of errors I have made so I don’t keep making the same mistakes next time.
我会记录整理我的错误,以防止下次犯同样的错误。
75. As a result of the revisions by teachers, I find that AI tools provide valuable support for English writing.
我发现人工智能工具为英语写作提供了宝贵的支持。
Part IV: On English Language Proficiency 
英语写作水平
Directions: Put a check (/) mark on the box that describes your responses regarding your agreement and disagreement on the following indicators.
指示:请您在阅读之后,根据您的认同度在方框中打勾。
1 Totally Disagree (TD) 完全不同意
2 Sometimes Disgree (SD) 有时不同意
3 Mostly Agree (MA) 基本同意
4 Strongly agree (SA) 非常同意
76. I can write clear, smoothly flowing, complex texts in an appropriate and effective style and a logical structure which helps the reader to find significant points.
我可以写出清晰、流畅、复杂的文章,文体适当、有效,结构合理,有助于读者找到重要的观点。
77. I can write clear, well-structured texts of complex subjects, underlining the relevant salient issues, expanding and supporting points of view at some length with subsidiary points, reasons and relevant examples, and rounding off with an appropriate conclusion.
我可以就复杂的主题写出结构清晰的文章,重点突出,用辅助的观点、理由和相关的例子来扩展和支持观点,并以适当的结论作为结束。
78. I can write clear, detailed texts on a variety of subjects related to the requirement of the essay, synthesising and evaluating information and arguments from a number of sources.
我可以就与论文要求相关的各种主题写出清晰、详细的文章,综合和评估从各个渠道收集到的信息和论点。
79. I can write straightforward connected texts on a range of familiar subjects as required, by linking a series of shorter discrete elements into a linear sequence.
我可以按要求就一系列熟悉的主题写出易懂、连贯的文本,将一系列较短的、独立的内容,按照线性思路,写成一篇连贯的文章。
80. I can write a series of simple phrases and sentences linked with simple connectors like “and", “but” and “because”.
我可以写出一系列简单的短语和句子,用简单的连接词如 "和"、"但是 "、"因为 "来连接。
81. I can write simple isolated phrases and sentences.
我可以写出简单的、孤立的短语和句子。
82. I have a good command of a very broad lexical repertoire including idiomatic expressions and colloquialisms; shows awareness of connotative levels of meaning.
我的词汇量范围广泛,并能够很好地掌握它们,包括成语和俗语;且能认识到其内涵意义。
83. I have a good command of a broad lexical repertoire allowing gaps to be readily overcome with circumlocutions; little obvious searching for expressions or avoidance strategies. Good command of idiomatic expressions and colloquialisms.
我的词汇量范围广泛,可以熟练使用单词婉转迂回地表达想法,填补空白;几乎不查找表达方法,或采取回避策略,避而不答。善于使用成语和俗语表达。
84. I have a good range of vocabulary for matters connected to the field and most general topics? Can vary formulation to avoid frequent repetition, but lexical gaps can still cause hesitation and circumlocution.
我对与写作相关领域的词汇和大多数一般性话题的词汇有较好的掌握。 可以保证表述方式多样化,以避免频繁重复词汇,但词汇上仍有短板,写作中会犹豫、赘述。
85. I have a sufficient vocabulary to express myself with some circumlocutions on most topics pertinent to my everyday life such as family, hobbies and interests, work, travel, and current events.
在与日常生活有关的大多数话题上,如家庭、爱好和兴趣、工作、旅行和时事,我有足够的词汇量来表达自己,用词会出现赘述的情况。
86. I have sufficient vocabulary to conduct routine, writing involving familiar situations and topics;
OR I have a sufficient vocabulary for the expression of basic writing needs. Has a sufficient vocabulary for coping with the needs of simple writing requirement.
我有足够的词汇量来应付熟悉的领域和话题的常规写作;
或者,我有足够的词汇量来应对写作,满足基本写作语言需求。有足够的词汇量来应对要求简单的写作任务。
87. I have a basic vocabulary repertoire of isolated words and phrases related to particular concrete situations.
我有基本的词汇量,其中包括与特定情形有关的、孤立的单词和短语。
88. I can maintain consistent grammatical control of complex language, even while attention is otherwise engaged (e.g. in planning writing).
我始终可以用正确使用语法造复杂句,即使在注意力被其他方面吸引的情况下(例如,思考写作计划时)。
89. I can consistently maintain a high degree of grammatical accuracy; errors are rare and difficult to spot.
我能够始终保持语法的高度准确性;错误很少,而且难以发现。
90. I have good grammatical control. Occasional "slips" or non-systematic errors and minor flaws in sentence structure may still occur, but they are rare and can often be corrected in retrospect;
OR I have a relatively high degree of grammatical control. Does not make mistakes which lead to misunderstanding;
我有良好的语法控制力。偶尔的 "失误 "或非系统性错误以及句子结构上的小缺陷仍可能发生,但这些情况很少,而且往往可以在回顾中时得到纠正;
或者,我有比较高的语法控制力。不会犯会造成误解的语言错误。
91. I can write with reasonable accuracy in familiar contexts; generally have good control though with noticeable mother tongue influence. Errors occur, but it is clear what I am trying to express;
OR I can use reasonably accurately a repertoire of frequently used "routines" and writing patterns.
我可以在熟悉的领域中以合理的准确度进行写作;虽然有明显的因母语导致的影响,但一般来说控制得不错。虽有错误发生,但我所要表达的内容是很清楚的;
或者,我可以相当准确地使用经常使用的写作模板。
92. I can use some simple structures correctly, but still systematically makes basic mistakes - for example tends to mix up tenses; nevertheless, it is usually clear what I am trying to say.
我可以正确地使用一些简单的语言结构,但仍会犯一些基本错误--例如混淆时态;尽管如此,我还是可以表达清楚自己想要说的内容。
93. I can show only limited control of a few simple grammatical structures and sentence patterns in a learnt repertoire.
我具备有限的语法能力,只能造出少数语法结构简单的句子。
94. I can consistently correct and appropriate use of vocabulary.
我可以持续正确和适当地使用词汇。
95. I have occasional minor slips, but no significant vocabulary errors.
我偶尔会有一些小失误,但没有明显的词汇错误。
96. My lexical accuracy is generally high, though some confusion and incorrect word choice does occur without hindering communication in writing.
我的词汇准确度一般很高,尽管确实出现了一些混乱和错误的选词,但并不妨碍写作交流。
97. I have good control of elementary vocabulary, but major errors still occur when expressing more complex thoughts or handling unfamiliar topics and situations.
我对初级词汇控制得很好,但在表达更复杂的思想或处理不熟悉的话题和情况时,仍会出现重大错误。
98. I can control a narrow repertoire dealing with concrete everyday writing needs.
我在处理具体的日常写作需求时,可以控制使用的词汇范围很窄。
99. I can show only limited control of vocabulary when conducting writing assignment.
我在写作时,可是熟练使用的词汇很少。
100. My writing is orthographically free of error.
我的写作在拼写上没有错误。
101. My layout, paragraphing and punctuation of writing are consistent and helpful. Spelling is accurate, apart from occasional slips of the pen.
我的文章布局、段落和标点符号是一致的,且有效的。除了偶尔的笔误之外,拼写是准确的。
102. I can produce clearly intelligible continuous writing, which follows standard layout and paragraphing conventions. Spelling and punctuation are reasonably accurate but may show signs of mother tongue influence.
我可以写出清晰易懂的、连贯的文章,并遵循标准的布局和段落写作规则。拼写和标点符号相当准确,但可能出现受母语影响的迹象。
103. I can produce continuous writing, which is generally intelligible throughout. Spelling, punctuation and layout are accurate enough to be followed most of the time.
我可以写出连贯的文章,且文章总体上是可以被理解的。大多数情况下,拼写、标点和文章布局足够准确。
104. I can copy short sentences on everyday subjects - e.g. directions how to get somewhere; Can write with reasonable phonetic accuracy (but not necessarily fully standard spelling) short words that are in my oral vocabulary.
我可以从别处复制与日常话题有关的短句--例如如何找路;能根据日常口语发音,合理地拼写出单词(但不一定是完全标准的拼写)。
105. I can copy familiar words and short phrases e.g. simple signs or instructions, names of everyday objects, names of shops and set phrases used regularly. Can spell the address, nationality and other personal details.
我可以复制熟悉的单词和短语,例如简单的标志或指示、日常物品的名称、商店的名称和经常使用的固定短语。能够拼写地址、国籍和其他个人细节信息。
106. I can create coherent and cohesive text making full and appropriate use of a variety of organisational patterns and a wide range of cohesive devices.
我可以创造出连贯和有衔接性的文本,充分和适当地使用各种组织形式和广泛的衔接手段。
107. I can produce clear, smoothly flowing, well-structured writing, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
我可以写出清晰、流畅、结构良好的文章,显示出对文章组织形式、连接词和衔接性的控制力。
108. I can use a variety of linking words efficiently to mark clearly the relationships between ideas;
OR I can use a limited number of cohesive devices to link my utterances into clear, coherent discourse, though there may be some "jumpiness" in a long contribution.
我可以有效地使用各种连接词来清楚地标明观点之间的关系;
或者,我可以使用有限的连贯性手段,保证文章话语的清晰度和连贯性,尽管在长篇文章中可能有一些 "跳跃性"。
109. I can link a series of shorter, discrete simple elements into a connected, linear sequence of points.
我可以将一系列较短的、不连续的、简单的片段内容组织成一个连接的、按照线性规律展开观点的文章。
110. I can use the most frequently occurring connectors to link simple sentences in order to tell a story or describe something as a simple list of points.
我可以使用最常见的连接词来连接简单的句子,以便讲述一个故事或以简单的、罗列观点的方式来描述某物。
111. I can link words or groups of words with very basic linear connectors like “and” or “then”.
我可以用非常基本的线性连接词如 "和 "或 "然后 "来连接单词或单词组。
112. I can convey finer shades of meaning precisely by using, with reasonable accuracy, a wide range of qualifying devices (e.g. adverbs expressing degree, clauses expressing limitations). Can give emphasis, differentiate and eliminate ambiguity.
我可以合理准确地使用各种修饰手段(如使用程度副词、定语从句)来准确地表达更细微的意思。能够在写作中表现强调、区分,并可以避免歧义发生。
113. I can qualify opinions and statements precisely in relation to degrees of, for example, certainty/ uncertainty, belief/doubt, likelihood etc.
我可以准确地将意见和陈述的程度表达出来,例如,确定性/不确定性、相信/怀疑、可能性等等。
114. I can pass on detailed information reliably.
我可以传递详细的、可靠的信息。
115. I can explain the main points in an idea or problem with reasonable precision;
OR I can convey simple, straightforward information of immediate relevance, getting across which point I feel is most important. Can express the main point I want to make comprehensibly.
我可以合理准确地解释一个想法或问题的中的主要观点;
或者,我可以传达简单易懂的、具有直接相关性的信息,让读者明白我的重点是什么。能够以可被理解的方式,表达我想表达的主要观点。
116. I can write what I want to say in a simple and direct exchange of limited information on familiar and routine matters, but in other situations I generally have to compromise the message.
我可以就熟悉和常规话题,以简单直接的写作方式,有限地传达我想说的内容,但在不熟悉的领域,我不得不折损信息内容进行表达。
117. My abilities to express my thoughts are limited, and sometimes I am unable to make my point clear to readers.
我表达思想的能力是有限的,有时我无法向读者明确表达我的观点。
更多问卷 复制此问卷