请问你是否听说过《黑神话:悟空》?Have you heard of Black Myth: WuKong?
你是通过什么渠道了解到《黑神话:悟空》的?(多选)
Through which channels did you learn about Black Myth: Wukong? (Multiple choice)
What are your gaming habits?
国家媒体在宣传《黑神话:悟空》时展现了高度的专业性。
(1=完全不同意,5=完全同意)
The state media demonstrated high professionalism in promoting 'Black Myth: Wukong'.
(Likert 5-point scale: 1 = Strongly Disagree, 5 = Strongly Agree)
我相信国家媒体在介绍《黑神话:悟空》时是可靠可信的。
I believe the state media's introduction of 'Black Myth: Wukong' is trustworthy.
(1 = Strongly Disagree, 5 = Strongly Agree)
1.The state media's report makes me feel that the information is accurate.
国家媒体对《黑神话:悟空》的推广让我感到信任。
The promotion of 'Black Myth: Wukong' by state media makes me feel trust.
《黑神话:悟空》的文化元素让我感到作为中国人的自豪感。
The cultural elements of 'Black Myth: Wukong' make me feel proud to be Chinese.
我能在游戏的宣传内容中认同所体现的中国传统文化价值。
I identify with the traditional Chinese cultural values reflected in the game's promotional content.
《黑神话:悟空》让我感受到与中国文化紧密连接。
国家媒体对该游戏的推广加深了我对中国文化的认同。
The state media's promotion of the game has deepened my identification with Chinese culture.
我相信《黑神话:悟空》能提供高质量的游戏体验。
I believe 'Black Myth: Wukong' can provide a high-quality gaming experience.
1.《黑神话:悟空》的宣传与实际体验是一致的。
The promotion of 'Black Myth: Wukong' is consistent with its actual experience.
总体而言,我信任《黑神话:悟空》的品牌。
Overall, I trust the brand of 'Black Myth: Wukong'.
如果条件允许,我愿意购买《黑神话:悟空》。
我愿意向朋友推荐《黑神话:悟空》。
即使价格略高,我仍然愿意支持这款游戏。
Even if the price is slightly higher, I am still willing to support this game.