幼儿教师心理压力与职业发展调查问卷

尊敬的幼儿教师:

感谢您抽出宝贵的时间参与本次研究!本研究旨在深入探讨幼儿教师职业生涯中面临的心理压力和职业发展的相关因素。请根据您的真实感受填写,没有标准答案。问卷共分为五个部分,请根据您对每道题目陈述的认同程度进行选择,作答时间约为15-20分钟。由衷的感谢您的耐心与支持!您的参与将对推动幼儿教育的持续发展发挥重要作用


声明

1.本问卷是匿名的,所有收集到的数据将严格保密,仅用于学术研究。

2.您的参与完全自愿,您可以随时选择退出,不会影响您的任何权益。


如您有任何疑惑,欢迎联系

Email: gs67826@student.upm.edu.my

Tel:15840413436

第一部分 教学背景
1.性别Gander
2.最高学历Highest level of education
3.学科专业Field of study
4.当前职称/职位Current position/title
5.幼儿园类型Type of kindergarten
6.是否承担行政管理工作?
  Do you have administrative responsibilities?
7.是否接受过心理支持/教师心理健康培训
    Have you ever received psychological support or teacher mental health training?
8.年龄Age
9.教龄Years of teaching experience in early childhood education
10.任教班级儿童人数Number of children in your class
第二部分 教学与工作体验
请根据题目描述,判断其与您工作和生活中实际情况的符合程度,并选择最贴近您感受的选项。
  • 完全不准确
  • 大致不准确
  • 有时不准确
  • 一半准确
  • 大致准确
  • 完全准确
1.我的家人愿意听我倾诉工作的烦恼。My family members are willing to listen to my troubles in work.
2.我的朋友愿意听我倾诉我在工作上的苦与乐。My friends outside school are willing to listen to my ups and downs in work.
3.我有足够能力促进学生学习。I can competent in facilitating student.
4.面对教学上的困难,我不会轻易放弃。I will not give up easily when I encounter difficulties in teaching.
5.在工作遇到疑难时,我会不断寻找方法以处理问题。When I meet difficulties at work, I will keep searching for ways to handle the problem.
6.当我知道怎样可以解决工作上的困难,便会加倍努力做出成果。When I know how to solve the problems in my work, I will make more effort to get it.
7.我会向校外朋友倾诉我在学校日常工作遇到的烦恼。I can pour out my troubles in everyday school work with friend outside school.
8.工作压力不会令我感到难以应付。I do not let work stress get on top of me.
9.工作有困难时,我会找上级(如主任)商量。I will talk with my seniors in school (e.g. panel chairs) when I have difficulties in work.
10.工作遇到不如意时,我会提醒自己事情其实并不是这样差。When things do not go smoothly at work, I will remind myself that things are not that bad after all.
11.在教学遇到挫折后,我的心情很快便会恢复过来。I am able to recover shortly after the setbacks from my teaching.
12.当我感到快被工作压力压垮时,我会立即找方法减压。When I feel almost overwhelmed due to work pressure, I will immediately find ways to release my stress.
13.我的负面情绪不会维持很久,因为我会想些令我重拾正面情绪的事开解自己。My negative emotion will not last long, as I think about things that cheer me up.
14.我不会将工作中得到的负评当成是别人故意针对自己的攻击。I will not take negative feedback at work personally.
15.工作上的挫折不会令我一蹶不振。Setbacks from work will not stress me out.
16.工作之余,我有私人时间做自己喜欢的事。I have personal time to do what I like after work.
17.在学校遇上不如意时,我会向家人倾诉。I will talk with my family when there are setbacks at school.
18.我有同事可分享我在工作上大大小小的烦恼。I have colleagues who can share minor and major troubles I have in work.
19.我不会因为工作不如预期而整体闷闷不乐。When things go out of expectation at work, I will not be upset/feel blue the whole day.
20.我会接受我做老师的天赋,然后量力而为,不会太勉强自己。I will put in just sufficient effort according to my talent to be a teacher without stretching myself too much.
21.我会与同事谈及工作上各种挑战。I will talk with my colleagues about various challenges in work.
22.工作进行期间,我会因为工作的期限,调整我的工作步伐。While I am working, I will adjust my work pace based on deadlines.
23.我不让欠佳的工作表现或结果影响我的信心。I do not let bad performance or outcome at work affect my confidence.
24.能够见到自己有进步是我工作的主要动力。Being able to improve myself is the major drive for me at work.
25.面对工作上的挑战,我会按部就班,专注做好每一步。When facing challenges in my work, I will work step-by-step, and focus on each step in order to do well.
26.我相信若我努力便可做好学校的工作。I believe I can do my work in school well if I work hard.
第三部分 个人心理感知
请根据自己的情况填写
  • 非常不同意
  • 不同意
  • 稍微不同意
  • 有些同意
  • 同意
  • 完全同意
1.我能自信地分析一个长期存在的问题并努力寻找其解决方案。I feel confident analyzing a long-term problem to find a solution.
2.现在,我正斗志昂扬地追求我的事业目标。At the present time, I am energetically pursuing my work goals.
3.当我的事业遭遇逆境,我感觉很难摆脱挫折、继续向前。 When I have a setback at work, I have trouble recovering from it, moving on. (R)
4.如果工作存在出错的可能,那在我身上就会出错。If something can go wrong for me work-wise, it will. (R)
5.我能自信地与工作单位以外的人接触,和他们讨论幼儿教育的问题。 I feel confident contacting people outside the organization (e.g., suppliers, customers) to discuss problems.
6.我能度过工作中的困难时期,因为我曾经历过困难。I can get through difficult times at work because I’ve experienced difficulty before.
7.我能在每一次对外会议中自信地代表我的单位。I feel confident in representing my work area in meetings with management.
8.如果我的工作陷入困境,我能想到很多办法摆脱困境。If I should find myself in a jam at work, I could think of many ways to get out of it.
9.我总是想尽办法解决工作中遇到的困难。 I usually manage difficulties one way or another at work.
10.我对于未来的工作保持乐观态度。I’m optimistic about what will happen to me in the future as it pertains to work.
11.我能自信地向同事们提供信息。I feel confident presenting information to a group of colleagues.
12.当工作面临不确定因素的时候,我总是期待最好的结果。When things are uncertain for me at work, I usually expect the best.
13.我能自信地参与园所的战略决策的讨论。I feel confident contributing to discussions about the organization’s strategy.
14.现在,我认为自己非常事业有成。Right now I see myself as being pretty successful at work.
15.如果需要的话,我可以承担大任,以一己之力完成工作。 I can be “on my own,” so to speak, at work if I have to.
16.我会以"黑暗中总有一丝光明"的心态处理工作。 I approach this job as if “every cloud has a silver lining.”
17.我能想到很多办法来实现现在的事业目标。I can think of many ways to reach my current work goals.
18.我感觉我能同时处理很多工作。I feel I can handle many things at a time at this job.
19.我能自信地为我的园所设定目标。I feel confident helping to set targets/goals in my work area.
20.任何一个问题都有非常多种解决办法。 There are lots of ways around any problem.
21.现在,我正在实现自己设定的事业目标。At this time, I am meeting the work goals that I have set for myself.
22.我总是更多地看到我工作的阳光一面。I always look on the bright side of things regarding my job.
23.我通常可以冷静地处理工作上令我感到压力较大的事情。I usually take stressful things at work in stride.
24.当前的这份工作从没有按照我想要的结果发展过。In this job, things never work out the way I want them to. (R)
第四部分 职业归属与责任感
请根据题目描述,判断其与您工作和生活中实际情况的符合程度,并选择最贴近您感受的选项。
  • 非常不同意
  • 不同意
  • 稍微不同意
  • 不确定
  • 稍微同意
  • 同意
  • 非常同意
1.我非常愿意在现在的工作单位度过我职业生涯的余生。 I would be very happy to spend the rest of my career with this organization.
2.我现在很难离开我的工作单位,即使我想离开也很难。It would be very hard for me to leave my organization right now, even if I wanted to.
3.我认为自己没有义务继续留在现任雇主身边。(R) I do not feel any obligation to remain with my current employer. (R)
4.我不觉得我所在的工作单位是 "大家庭的一分子"。(R) I do not feel "emotionally attached" to this organization. (R)
5.如果我没有为工作单位付出那么多,我可能会考虑去其地方工作。 If I had not already put so much of myself into this organization, I might consider working elsewhere.
6.我对我的工作单位心怀感激。I owe a great deal to my organization.
7.我真的觉得工作单位的问题就是我自己的问题。I really feel as if this organization's problems are my own.
8.我留在这里工作既是出于需要,也是出于愿望。Right now, staying with my organization is a matter of necessity as much as desire.
9.即使对我有利,我也不认为现在离开我的工作单位是正确的。 Even if it were to my advantage, I do not feel it would be right to leave my organization now.
10.现在的工作单位对我个人意义重大。This organization has a great deal of personal meaning for me.
11.我觉得自己的选择太少,无法考虑离开现在的工作单位。I feel that I have too few options to consider leaving this organization.
12.我现在不会离开我的工作单位,因为我对这里的人有一种义务感。I would not leave my organization right now because I have a sense of obligation to the people in it.
13.我对我的工作单位没有强烈的"归属感"。(R) I think that I could easily become as attached to another organization as I am to this one. (R)
14.如果我决定现在就离开我的工作单位,我的生活就会被打乱。Too much of my life would be disrupted if I decided I wanted to leave my organization now.
15.离开本工作单位的少数负面影响之一是缺乏可供选择的替代方案。 One of the few negative consequences of leaving this organization would be the scarcity of available alternatives.
16.我对现在的工作单位没有 "感情依恋"。 I do not feel a strong sense of "belonging" to my organization. (R)
17.如果我现在离开我的工作单位,我会感到内疚。I would feel guilty if I left my organization now. This organization deserves my loyalty.
18.这个工作单位值得我忠诚。This organization deserves my loyalty.
第五部分 工作体验与状态感知
  • 从来没有
  • 一年中有少数几次
  • 每月一次或更少
  • 每月有少数几次
  • 每周一次
  • 每周有几次
  • 每天都有
1.工作使我觉得情感不断消耗。I feel emotionally drained from my work.
2.每天工作后我感到筋疲力尽。I feel used up at the end of the workday.
3.每天早上起来,知道要面对新一天的工作时,我已感到疲乏。I feel fatigued when I get up in the morning and have to face another day on the job.
4.我可以以容易明白学生对事物的感受。I can easily understand how my students feel about things.
5.我觉得我对待某些学生就像他们和我不想干一样。I feel I treat some students as if they were impersonal objects.
6.整天和人打交道对我真是一件苦事。Working with people all day is really a strain for me.
7.我很有效的处理学生们的问题。I deal very effectively with the problems of my students.
8.我对工作感到厌倦。I feel burned out from my work.
9.我觉得透过我的工作对别人的生活有正面的影响。I feel I'm positively influencing other people's lives through my work.
10.从我担任现在的工作后,我对人较为冷漠。I've become more callous toward people since I took this job.
11.我担心这项工作在使我情绪麻木。I worry that this job is hardening me emotionally.
12.我觉得精力充沛。I feel very energetic.
13.我觉得我的工作使我有挫折感。I feel frustrated by my job.
14.我觉得我工作太卖力了。I feel I'm working too hard on my job.
15.我对某些学生的遭遇并不真正关心。I don't really care what happens to some students.
16.和人们直接打交道对我的压力很大。Working with people directly puts too much stress on me.
17.我能很容易和学生之间建立轻松气氛。I can easily create a relaxed atmosphere with my students.
18.在和学生很接近的工作后,我觉得高兴。I feel exhilarated after working closely with my students.
19.在目前工作上,我完成了一些有意思的事情。I have accomplished many worthwhile things in this job.
20.我觉得我已经是无能为力了。I feel like I'm at the end of my rope.
21.在工作室,我很冷静地应付情绪方面的问题。In my work, I deal with emotional problems very calmly.
22.我觉得学生们在某些问题上责怪我。I feel students blame me for some of their problems.
更多问卷 复制此问卷