高校留学生语言障碍调查问卷

亲爱的国际学生:

您好!本问卷旨在了解您在国外留学期间所遇到的语言障碍及其对学习适应的影响。

所有回答仅用于学术研究,数据匿名保密,请您根据真实感受填写。

Dear International Student,

This questionnaire aims to understand the language barriers you encounter while studying in foreign country and their effects on learning adaptation.

All responses are anonymous and confidential. Please answer honestly according to your true experience.

1性别(Gender):
2. 2年龄(Age):___岁 (years old)
3. 3国籍(Nationality):________________
4学习阶段(Study Level):
5. 5在国外学习时间(Duration in foreign country):____ 月 (months)
6是否接受过汉语培训(Chinese Training):
7在来华留学之前,您学习或接触中文的情况是怎样的?
(Before studying in China, how much exposure did you have to the Chinese language?)
语言障碍量表(Language Barrier Scale, LBS)
说明:以下陈述描述了您在中文学习和交流中可能的体验,请根据实际感受选择。
1 = 非常不同意 (Strongly Disagree),7 = 非常同意 (Strongly Agree)

听力理解困难(Listening Compre)
1课堂讲解的内容我能听懂( )。 / I can understand the content explained in class( ).
2. 听中国同学说话的语速太快让我感到困惑。 / I feel confused because Chinese students speak too fast.hension Difficulty, LBD)
3我需要别人重复多次才能听明白。 / I need others to repeat several times to understand.
4听中文新闻或学术讲座让我感到紧张。 / Listening to Chinese news or lectures makes me nervous.
口语表达障碍(Speaking Anxiety & Expression Barriers, SPE)
1我害怕在课堂上用中文发言会出错。 / I fear making mistakes when speaking Chinese in class.
2我在组织中文句子时会犹豫。 / I hesitate when trying to form sentences in Chinese.
3我缺乏表达复杂想法的中文词汇。 / I lack vocabulary to express complex ideas in Chinese.
4我不敢与老师或中国同学讨论问题。 / I feel reluctant to discuss problems with Chinese teachers or classmates.
阅读与写作困难(Reading & Writing Difficulty, RWD)
1我在阅读中文教材时感到吃力。 / I find it difficult to read Chinese textbooks.
2我写中文报告时语法常出错。 / I often make grammatical errors when writing reports in Chinese.
3我理解学术文章中的专业词汇有困难。 / I have trouble understanding technical terms in Chinese academic articles.
4用中文写论文让我非常紧张。 / Writing papers in Chinese makes me very anxious.
社交沟通障碍(Social Communication Barrier, SCB)
1我很少主动与中国学生交谈。 / I rarely initiate conversations with Chinese students.
2由于语言障碍,我很难参加小组活动。 / Because of language barriers, I find it hard to join group activities.
3我在中文交流中感到被忽视。 / I feel ignored in Chinese conversations.
4我避免与中国人深度交流。 / I avoid having deep conversations with Chinese people.
教学沟通障碍(Instructional Interaction Barrier, IIB)
1教师的语速让我难以理解课堂内容。 / Teachers’ speaking speed makes it hard to follow the cla
2我难以理解教师使用的比喻或俚语。 / I find it hard to understand teachers’ metaphors or idioms.
3我害怕向老师提问。 / I feel nervous asking questions in Chinese.
4我希望教师能用更清晰的语言讲解。 / I wish teachers used clearer language in class.
支持资源感知(Perceived Support & Resources, PSR)
1学校为国际学生提供了足够的语言支持课程。 / My university provides sufficient language support courses.
2我能获得老师在语言上的帮助。 / I can get teachers’ help with language problems.
3我得到中国朋友的语言协助。 / I receive help from Chinese friends in improving my language.
4学校环境鼓励我们练习中文。 / The university environment encourages us to practice Chinese.
感谢您的参与与宝贵时间!
Thank you very much for your participation!
更多问卷 复制此问卷