个人对地方方言和普通话的语言使用情况、流利程度以及态度调查问卷

This questionnaire aims to explore individuals’ language use, fluency, and attitudes toward local dialects and Putonghua. Your responses will help examine demographic influences, patterns of language use, and perceptions of cultural identity. All answers will remain confidential and used solely for academic purposes.

“本问卷旨在了解个人对地方方言和普通话的语言使用情况、流利程度以及态度。您的回答将有助于我们研究人口统计因素、语言使用模式以及文化认同感。所有答案均将保密,仅用于学术用途。”
1. Age:
年龄:
2.
  1. Gender:
  2. 性别:
3. Highest education level:
最高学历:
4. Place of residence:
居住地:
5. Native dialect spoken at home:
在家说的母语方言:
6.
  1. How often do you speak your local dialect at home?
  2. 你在家多久说一次方言?
7.
  1. How often do you speak Putonghua at home?
  2. 你在家多久说一次普通话?
8.
  1. How frequently do you use your dialect in public settings (market, work, school)?
  2. 你在公共场合(市场、工作场所、学校)使用方言的频率如何?
9.
  1. How frequently do you use Putonghua in public settings?
  2. 你在公共场合(市场、工作场所、学校)使用普通话的频率如何?
10.
  1. How fluent would you rate yourself in your local dialect?
  2. 你如何评价自己使用当地方言的流利程度?
11. Speaking my dialect makes me feel connected to my culture.
说我的方言让我感到与我的文化紧密相连。
12. Putonghua is more useful for education and career.
普通话对学习和职业发展更有用。
13. I feel proud when I speak my dialect.
当我讲自己的方言时,我感到很自豪。
14. Dialects and Putonghua can coexist without conflict.
方言和普通话可以共存而不发生冲突。
15. Losing dialects would mean losing part of our culture.
方言的消失就意味着我们文化的一部分的消失。
16. Young people should be encouraged to speak dialects.
应该鼓励年轻人说方言。
17. Using both dialect and Putonghua enriches cultural identity.
同时使用方言和普通话可以丰富文化认同感。
18.
Putonghua should replace dialects for better national unity.
为了更好地实现国家团结,应该用普通话取代方言。
19. People who speak Putonghua are perceived as more educated.
会说普通话的人被认为受过更好的教育。
20. Speaking dialect in public is sometimes seen as less prestigious.
在公共场合说方言有时会被认为不够体面。
更多问卷 复制此问卷