东南亚汉语教师关于中华孝道文化教学现状调查问卷

尊敬的各位老师:
您好!我是一名国际中文教育硕士研究生,正在进行东南亚华文教育中孝文化的传承与教学研究。这份问卷是为了了解您在东南亚国家教汉语时,文化教学(尤其是中华孝道文化)的情况、遇到的问题和需要的帮助。问卷匿名填写,所有信息只用于学术研究,会严格保密。麻烦您花几分钟如实填写,非常感谢您的支持!

Dear teachers:

Hello!

As a master's student specializing in international Chinese education, I am currently researching the inheritance and teaching of filial piety culture in Southeast Asian Chinese education.

This anonymous survey aims to gather insights into your experiences teaching Chinese in Southeast Asian countries, particularly regarding cultural instruction (especially Chinese filial piety culture), the challenges you encounter, and any assistance you might need.

All information will be used strictly for academic research and will be kept confidential.

Please take a few minutes to complete this survey honestly. Your support is greatly appreciated! appreciate your support!

一、 基本情况 base situation
1. 1. 您在哪个国家教汉语?Which country do you teach in?:______
2. 您的教学地点为 ?Your teaching location is
3. 您的的教学对象主要为 ?Your main teaching audience is?
4. 4.您主要使用的教材为 The primary textbooks you use are______  
二、文化教学整体情况 The Overall Situation of Cultural Teaching
1.您所用的汉语教材中,文化内容含量为? The Chinese textbook you are using has a cultural content level of?
2.您在教汉语时,对文化教学的重视程度为? How much emphasis do you place on cultural education when teaching Chinese?
3.您所教学的文化内容主要来自哪里?Where do the cultural contents you teach mainly come from?
4.您常用的文化教学方式有?The common cultural teaching methods you use include?
5.您教文化最想达到的目标是?What is the primary goal of your cultural teaching?
6.您教文化时遇到的主要困难是?The main difficulties you encountered when teaching culture are?
三、孝道文化教学具体情况 The Specific Situation of Teaching Filial Piety Culture
1. 您在教学中专门教过孝道文化相关内容吗?Have you specifically taught about filial piety culture in your teaching?
2. 您觉得现在孝道文化教学最主要的问题是?What do you think is the most pressing issue in teaching filial piety culture today?
3. 如果要教,您会选择什么时候教孝道文化?If you were to teach filial piety culture, when would you choose to do so?
4.您使用的教材中,孝道文化内容的编排逻辑更接近以下哪种?In the textbook you use, which of the following is the arrangement logic of filial piety culture content closer to?
5. 您用的教材里,孝道文化内容是怎样的?What does your textbook say about filial piety?
6.您对教材中孝道案例的 “本土化适配性” 评分(1-5 分,1 = 完全不适配,5 = 非常适配)How would you rate the "localized adaptability" of filial piety cases in the textbook? (1-5 points, where 1 = Completely incompatible, 5 = Highly compatible)
7.您认为教材中孝道内容最需要优化的方向是?What do you think are the most needed optimization directions for filial piety content in the textbook?
8. 如果您教孝道文化,您会跟学生区分“孝道文化里的好内容”和“不好的旧思想”吗? If you teach filial piety culture, would you distinguish between 'positive elements' and 'negative outdated ideas' in it?
9. 如果您教孝道文化,会结合当地的“敬老/感恩”习俗吗?If you teach filial piety culture, would you incorporate local customs of 'respecting the elderly' and 'gratitude'?
四、孝道文化教学需求与建议
1. 您需要适合东南亚文化的中华孝道文化教学材料(比如本地例子、课件、课堂活动设计)吗 ?Do you need teaching materials on Chinese filial piety culture that are suitable for Southeast Asian culture (such as local examples, courseware, and classroom activity designs)?
2. 您最需要的孝道文化教学资源? What are the most needed filial piety culture teaching resources for you?
3. 您觉得孝道文化教学对东南亚华裔学生最重要的意义是?What do you think is the most important significance of teaching filial piety culture to Chinese students in Southeast Asia?
4. 关于东南亚华文教育中的中华孝道文化教学,您还有其他建议吗Do you have any other suggestions regarding the teaching of Chinese filial piety culture in Southeast Asian Chinese education?
再次感谢您的真诚分享!祝您工作顺利!Thank you again for your sincere sharing! Wishing you a smooth work!
更多问卷 复制此问卷