Map (VR)

Age:
Gender:

Have you tried VR before

Cultural Background
1. I felt like I was there in the VR environment of the painting.
我感觉自己仿佛置身于这幅画作中。
2.It seemed to me that I was looking at the world from inside the painting, not at a screen.

我感觉自己像是在画中而不是从屏幕上看画。

3.I felt engaged with the environment rather than observing it from outside.

我感觉自己融入了周围环境,而不仅仅是一个外部观察者。

4. I felt I could freely move and interact within the VR painting environment.

我感觉自己可以在VR绘画环境中自由移动和互动。

5. I felt that I could actively examine the objects in the VR painting in detail.

我感觉自己可以主动仔细观察画作中的物体。

6. I felt I could have touched the objects in the VR painting.

我感觉自己仿佛可以触摸到画作中的物体。

7. I felt that the objects in the VR painting were designed to be easily approachable for inspection.
在我感觉画中的物体设计得可以被靠近和仔细观察。
8. I felt I could have moved further into the environment of the VR painting.

我感觉自己可以更深入地探索VR绘画的环境

9. I always have a sense of my current location in the VR environment.

我始终知道自己在虚拟现实空间中的当前位置。

10. It is easy to navigate through the VR painting.

浏览这幅虚拟现实画作非常简单。

11.The structure of the VR painitng is clear.
VR绘画的结构很清晰。

12. I always know where I am in the VR painting.

我始终知道自己在虚拟现实绘画中的位置。

13. The process of moving through the VR painting felt smooth and effortless.

在虚拟现实画作中穿梭的过程感觉流畅轻松。

14.Finding my way around was a frustrating experience.
寻找路的过程令人沮丧。

15. Before using the controller to move, I generally knew where I would go.

在使用控制器移动之前,我通常都知道我要去哪里。

16. I often hesitated because I was unsure of what to do or where to go next.
我常常犹豫不决,因为我不知道接下来该做什么或该去哪里。
17. I can perceive the liubai (blank space) in the composition
我能感受到画面中的留白。
Note: Liubai refers to the intentional use of empty space in composition.

18.The liubai areas inspire my imagination.
留白区域激发了我的想象力。
19.I can perceive the "spirit" and inner character of the figures or scenes
我能感受到画中人物或景象的“神韵”和生命力。
20.The brushwork and composition create a strong sense of visual motion.
笔触和构图营造出了一种强烈的视觉动感。
21.I detect multiple focal points and visually wander among them.
我发现多个焦点,并在它们之间进行视觉游移。
22. I can see the painting from an overall perspective.
我可以从整体上欣赏这幅画。
23.This painting embodies yijing (artistic conception).
这幅画体现了意境。
 Note: Yijing refers to the artistic mood or spiritual atmosphere beyond the visual representation.
24. I think that I would like to use this system frequently.
我想我会经常使用这个系统。
25.I found the system unnecessarily complex.
我觉得这个系统过于复杂。
26.I thought the system was easy to use.
我觉得这个系统很容易上手。
27. I think that I would need the support of a technical person to be able to use this system.
我认为我需要技术人员的帮助才能使用这个系统。
28.I found the various functions in this system were well integrated.
我发现这个系统中的各种功能整合得很好。
29.I thought there was too much inconsistency in this system.
我认为这个系统存在太多不一致之处。
30.I would imagine that most people would learn to use this system very quickly.
我想大多数人都能很快学会使用这套系统。
31.I found the system very cumbersome to use.
我发现这个系统用起来非常麻烦。
32.I felt very confident using the system.
我使用这套系统时感到非常自信。
33.I needed to learn a lot of things before I could get going with this system.
在使用这套系统之前,我需要学习很多东西。
请在此输入说明文字
标题
复杂的
标题
标题
标题
标题
标题
标题
更多问卷 复制此问卷