实践社区在中国制药公司中协调人力资源角色与环境、社会及治理绩效的作用

1. This questionnaire is created for HR managers in Chinese pharmaceutical companies.

     这份问卷专为中国医药公司的人力资源经理设计。

2. The primary purpose is to collect data for academic research on the relationship between HR roles, Community of Practice (CoP), and ESG performance.

    本研究旨在收集数据,用于学术研究中关于人力资源角色、实践社区(CoP)与 ESG 绩效之间关系的探讨。 

3. Your participation is voluntary, and all responses will remain strictly confidential, used only for academic purposes.

    请您自愿参与,所有回复都将严格保密,仅用于学术目的。

4. Kindly respond to each inquiry truthfully, reflecting your current practices and viewpoints.

    请如实回答每个问题,反映你当前的做法和观点。

5. For closed-ended questions, please rate your responses using a 5-point Likert scale, ranging from 1 (Strongly Disagree) to 5 (Strongly Agree).

   对于封闭式问题,请使用5分制李克特量表(1分表示“完全不同意”,5分表示“完全同意”)对您的回答进行评分。


SECTION A 第一部分
Demographic Information   基本信息
This section requires demographic Information.
这部分是关于描述您的基础信息部分。
Please tick (√) the box with the most appropriate answer.
请在最合适的答案处打勾(√)。
A1. Gender 性别
A2. Nationality 国籍
A3. Age 年龄
A4. Number of supervised employees   您手下监管的员工人数
A5. Academic Qualification    受教育水平
A6. Terms of Service    您的工作年限
A7. Term of Service as HR managers  您担任公司的人力资源职位的工作年限
A8. Company Size 贵公司的员工规模
10. Which province of pharmaceutical company are you in? 
公司目前是所处哪个省份的医药公司?
Section B: Human Resource roles (HR roles) 
第二部分:人力资源角色

Instructions: Please specify your level of alignment with each statement pertaining to your HR roles.

说明: 请说明您与人力资源角色相关的每项陈述的一致程度。

Strategic Partner  战略伙伴

Definition: Aligns HR practices with organizational strategy to support long-term goals.

定义:将人力资源实践与组织战略相结合,以支持长期目标。

B1. I help the company to accomplish strategic goals.

我帮助公司实现战略目标。

B2. I participate in the process of defining company strategies.
我参与公司战略的制定过程。

B3. I make sure that HR strategies are aligned with company strategy.

我确保人力资源战略与公司战略保持一致。

B4. My human resource role effectiveness is measured by its ability to help make strategy happen.

我的效率是通过其帮助实现战略的能力来衡量的。

B5. I am seen as a Strategic Partner.

我被视为战略伙伴。

B6. I spend time on strategic issues.

我花时间研究战略问题。

B7. I am an active participant in the company planning.

我积极参与公司规划。

B8. I work to align HR strategies and organizational strategy.

我努力使人力资源战略和组织战略保持一致。

B9. I develop processes and programs to link human resource strategies to accomplish company strategy.

我开发流程和项目,将人力资源战略与公司战略联系起来。

B10. My Human resource's credibility comes from helping to fulfill strategic goals.

我的人力资源的可信度来自于帮助实现战略目标。

Change Agent 变革代理人

Definition: Drives organizational change and innovation, helping employees adapt to new systems.

定义:引领组织变革与创新,助力员工快速适应新系统。

B11. I help the company to adapt to change.

我帮助公司适应变化。

B12. I participate in shaping culture change for renewal and transformation.

我参与塑造文化变革,以实现更新和转型。

B13. I ensure that HR processes and programs increase the company's ability to change.

我确保人力资源流程和计划提高公司的变革能力。

B14. My human resource role effectiveness is measured by my ability to help the company anticipate and adapt to future issues.

衡量我人力资源角色有效性的标准是,我是否有能力帮助公司预测和适应未来的问题。

B15. I am seen as an Change Agent.

我被视为变革代理人

B16. I spend time on supporting new behaviors for keeping the company competitive.

我花时间支持新的行为,以保持公司的竞争力。

B17. I am an active participant in organization renewal, change, or transformation.

我积极参与组织革新、变革或转型。

B18. I work to reshape behavior for organizational change.

我致力于重塑行为,以实现组织变革。

B19. I develop processes and programs to help the company transform itself.

我开发流程和程序来帮助公司转型。

B20. My human resource's credibility comes from effort to ensure change happen.

我的人力资源的可信度来自于努力确保改变发生。

Administrative Expert 行政专家

Definition: Improves efficiency and standardization of HR processes, ensuring compliance and daily operations.

定义:提升人力资源流程的效率与标准化水平,确保合规性及日常运营顺畅。

B21. I help the company to improve operating efficiency.

我帮助公司提高经营效率。

B22. I participate in delivering human resource processes.

我参与提供人力资源流程。

B23. I ensure that human resource processes are efficiently administered.

我确保人力资源流程得到有效管理。

B24. My human resource role effectiveness is measured by my ability to efficiently deliver human resource processes.

衡量我人力资源角色有效性的标准是,我是否有能力高效地交付人力资源流程。

B25. I am seen as an Administrative Expert.

我被视为行政专家。

B26. I spend time on operational issues.

我花费时间处理运营问题。

B27. I am an active participant in designing and delivering human resource processes.

本人积极参与人力资源流程的设计和实施。

B28. I work to monitor administrative processes.

我负责监督行政程序。

B29. I develop processes and programs to efficiently process documents and transactions.

我开发流程和程序,以高效处理文档和事务。

B30. My human resource's credibility comes from effort to increase productivity.

我人力资源的可信度来自于提高生产力的努力。

Employee Champion 员工后盾

Definition: Focuses on employee well-being, needs, and engagement to build a positive work climate.

定义:致力于关注员工福祉、需求与参与度,营造积极向上的工作氛围。

B31. I help the company to take care of employees' personal needs.

我帮助公司照顾员工的个人需求。

B32. I participate in improving employee commitment.

我参与提高员工的敬业精神。

B33. I ensure that human resource policies and programs respond to the personal needs of employees.

我保证人力资源政策和计划符合员工的个人需求。

B34. My human resource role effectiveness is measured by its ability to help employees meet personal needs.

衡量人力资源角色有效性的标准是它帮助员工满足个人需求的能力。

B35. I am seen as an Employee Champion.

我被视为员工后盾。

B36. I spend time on listening and responding to employees.

我花时间倾听和回应员工。

B37. I am an active participant in listening and responding to employees.

我积极参与倾听和回应员工。

B38. I work to offer assistance to help employees meet family and personal needs.

我努力提供帮助,帮助员工满足家庭和个人的需求。

B39. I develop processes and programs to take care of employee personal needs.

我开发流程和程序来照顾员工的个人需求。

B40. My human resource's credibility comes from the effort to help employees meet their personal needs.

我的人力资源的可信度来自于帮助员工满足个人需求的努力。
Section C: Community of Practice (CoP)
第三部分:实践社区

Definition: Community of Practice refers to an informal group of people with a shared interest or expertise, who share knowledge and practices through regular interaction.

定义:实践社区指一群有共同兴趣或专长的人,通过定期互动来分享知识和实践经验的非正式组织。

C1. I read, watch or listen to the information that others share.

我阅读、观看或收听他人分享的信息。

C2. I share information that can be relevant for colleagues within my company. This may include: work reports or official documents, methods, practical knowledge or work experiences.

我分享的信息可能与公司内部同事相关,包括:工作报告或官方文件、方法、实践经验或工作经验。

C3. I communicate with colleagues within my company. This can be participation in discussions, making appointments, etc.

我与公司内部同事进行沟通,包括参与讨论、预约等。

C4. I ask colleagues within my company for information relevant to me. This can be: work reports, official documents, methods, practical knowledge and experiences.

我向公司同事询问与自己相关的信息,包括:工作报告、正式文件、方法、实践经验。

C5. During a working day I have little time to read contributions from others.

在工作日里,我很少有时间阅读别人的贡献。

C6. I have enough autonomy to determine whether I want to participate.

我有足够的自主权来决定是否想参与。

C7. I have enough autonomy to determine when I want to participate.

我有足够的自主权来决定何时参与。

C8. I have enough autonomy to determine what I want to add.

我有足够的自主权来决定我想添加什么。

C9. I receive enough technical support to use the digital technologies facilitating the Community of Practice (CoP) of the company. E.g. through training and education.

我获得了充分的技术支持,能够使用促进公司实践社区发展的数字技术,例如通过培训和教育。

C10. I receive enough support in the way I can use the digital technologies facilitating the Community of Practice (CoP) of the company. E.g. through training and education.

在利用数字技术推动公司实践社区方面,我获得了充分的支持,例如通过培训和教育。

Section D: Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Performance

第 4 部分: 环境、社会和治理 (ESG) 的绩效

Definition: Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Performance is a measure of a company's achievements and effectiveness in the three key areas of Environmental, Social, and Governance.

定义:环境、社会和治理(ESG)绩效是衡量公司在环境、社会和治理三个关键领域中的成就和有效性的指标。

Environmental Performance
“环境”层面的表现

Definition: HR roles drive the environmental pillar by cultivating a culture of sustainability and training employees, while Community of Practice (CoP) operationalizes this commitment by sharing best practices, innovating in green technologies, and collectively solving problems to reduce the organizational carbon footprint and enhance environmental performance.
定义:人力资源角色通过培养可持续文化和培训员工来推动环境支柱,而实践社区则通过分享最佳实践、进行绿色技术创新及集体协作解决问题,将这一承诺落到实处,从而减少组织碳足迹并提升环境绩效。

D1. I proactively seek and implement ways to reduce carbon emissions in my work (e.g., double-sided printing, reducing non-essential travel).

我会主动寻找并执行减少工作过程中碳排放的方法(例如:双面打印、减少不必要的差旅)。

D2. I am steering our team towards producing and selling more eco-friendly products and services.

我正引导团队转向生产和销售更多环保产品与服务。

D3. I am transitioning us towards using environmentally friendly materials and a sustainable supply chain.

我正推动团队转向使用环保材料和可持续的供应链。

D4. I am ensuring our operations adopt eco-friendly production systems.

我确保我们的生产运营采用环保的生产体系。

D5. I am encouraging participation in various environmental actions and social campaigns.

我鼓励并组织团队参与各类环保行动和社会活动。

D6. I am fulfilling our eco-friendly commitments by voluntarily enrolling us in global environmental programs.

我通过主动带领团队参与全球环保项目,来履行我们的环保承诺。

Social Performance

“社会”层面的表现

Definition: While the HR roles lay the foundation for the Social dimension by managing DEI, employee wellbeing, and corporate culture, Community of Practice (CoP) bring this framework to life by creating inclusive forums that foster belonging, break down silos, and collectively enhance organizational capabilities.

定义:人力资源角色通过管理多元公平包容、员工福祉和公司文化,为社会维度奠定了基石;而实践社区则通过创建培养归属感、打破部门隔阂并集体提升组织能力的包容性论坛,为此框架注入了活力。

D7. I am committed to providing stable employment and fostering a positive working environment.

我致力于为团队提供稳定的就业机会,并营造积极的工作氛围。

D8. I actively cultivate a healthy team culture and positive employee relationships.

我积极培育健康的团队文化和积极的员工关系。

D9. I prioritize maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for my team.

我将维护一个安全健康的工作环境作为我的首要职责。

D10. I ensure that my team has access to essential education and support programs.

我确保团队成员能够获得必要的教育及支持项目。

D11. I hold my team to a high standard of delivering excellent products and services, and we are constantly striving to improve quality.

我要求团队提供卓越的产品和服务,并带领他们持续改进质量。

D12. I have implemented robust systems to address and remedy consumer concerns promptly.

我已推动建立了完善的机制,以便及时响应和处理消费者的反馈。

Governance Performance

“治理”层面的表现

Definition: In the Governance dimension, HR establishes the formal framework of ethical practices, transparent systems, and regulatory compliance, while Community of Practice (CoP) reinforce this structure by codifying standardized procedures, cultivating community-driven ethical norms, and ensuring policies are understood and upheld throughout the organization.

定义:在治理维度,人力资源建立了道德实践、透明体系与法规合规的正式框架;而实践社区则通过将标准化流程制度化、培育社区驱动的道德规范,并确保政策在整个组织内被理解与恪守,来巩固这一结构。

D13. I advocate for and uphold a stable and transparent ownership and governance structure.

我倡导并坚持维护稳定、透明的所有权与治理结构。

D14. I support our CEO's vision and actively contribute to a culture of healthy leadership.

我支持首席执行官的愿景,并积极为营造健康的领导文化贡献力量。

D15. I oversee a transparent internal audit system to ensure accountability and integrity.

我负责监督一个透明的内部审计体系,以确保问责与诚信。

D16. I am committed to protecting shareholder rights and maintaining consistent communication with them.

我致力于保护股东权利,并与其保持持续、顺畅的沟通。

D17. I hold myself and my team accountable for complying with workplace ethics and anti-corruption guidelines.

我要求自己及团队成员严格遵守职场道德与反腐败准则。

D18. I guarantee sincere and timely disclosure of our financial, business, and ESG performance.

我保证及时、诚恳地披露我们的财务、业务及ESG绩效。
更多问卷 复制此问卷