Exercice: Discrimination or Micro-aggression?\n练习:歧视还是微侵犯?

Instructions:
Read each comment/action below. For each, decide if it is:

  • Discrimination (歧视)
  • Micro-aggression (微侵犯)
  • Neither (都不是)
    Write your answer in the table.

说明:
阅读下列每条评论/行为。判断它属于:

  • 歧视(Discrimination)
  • 微侵犯(Micro-aggression)
  • 都不是(Neither)
    并勾选你的答案。
1. “No, he’s too old”. Talking about a 40-year-old candidate.
“他太老了。”(谈论一位40岁的候选人)
2. “She’s pregnant again?! I thought she liked her job!” said about a pregnant colleague.
“她又怀孕了?!我还以为她喜欢她的工作呢!”(谈论一位怀孕的同事)
3. Replying to an idea proposed by a new team member: “No way. That would never work here.”
对新团队成员提出的想法回复:“不可能,这在这里绝对行不通。”
4. “I saw a candidate this morning. I’m sure he’s gay.”
“我今天早上见了一个候选人,我敢肯定他是同性恋。”
5. “Since you are leaving in a month on maternity leave, there is no point in you attending the seminar.”
“既然你一个月后就要休产假了,你参加这个研讨会也没意义。”
6. “You should wear your hair down more often. It’s more feminine.”
“你应该经常把头发披下来,这样更有女人味。”
7. “You should wear your hair down more oft“You’re different, you don’t act like all the other {insert “你不一样,你不像其他{宗教、民族、地域等群体}那样。”(以恭维的语气说)
8. “Ask someone who is vegan: “But, you won’t have health problems?”
“你应问一位素食者:“可是,你不会有健康问题吗?”
9. "Could you work late and finish this document? As you don't have any children..."
“你能加班把这个文件完成吗?反正你没有孩子……”
10. Comment / Action (English)  评论/行为(中文)
  • Discrimination / 歧视
  • Micro-aggression / 微侵犯
  • Neither / 都不是
“No, he’s too old”. Talking about a 40-year-old candidate.“他太老了。”(谈论一位40岁的候选人)
Replying to an idea proposed by a new team member: “No way. That would never work here.”对新团队成员提出的想法回复:“不可能,这在这里绝对行不通。”
“She’s pregnant again?! I thought she liked her job!” said about a pregnant colleague.“她又怀孕了?!我还以为她喜欢她的工作呢!”(谈论一位怀孕的同事)
“I saw a candidate this morning. I’m sure he’s gay.”“我今天早上见了一个候选人,我敢肯定他是同性恋。”
“Since you are leaving in a month on maternity leave, there is no point in you attending the seminar.”“既然你一个月后就要休产假了,你参加这个研讨会也没意义。”
“You should wear your hair down more often. It’s more feminine.”“你应该经常把头发披下来,这样更有女人味。”
“You’re different, you don’t act like all the other {insert religious, ethnic, geographical… group}.” said in a flattering tone“你不一样,你不像其他{宗教、民族、地域等群体}那样。”(以恭维的语气说)
Ask someone who is vegan: “But, you won’t have health problems?”问一位素食者:“可是,你不会有健康问题吗?”
"Could you work late and finish this document? As you don't have any children..."“你能加班把这个文件完成吗?反正你没有孩子……”
更多问卷 复制此问卷