泰国来华留学生跨文化适应问题调查问卷

问卷说明/Explanation:亲爱的泰国留学生同学:你好!这份问卷是为了了解留学生学习汉语时适应中国文化的情况。问卷只用于学术研究,我们会严格保护你的个人信息。请根据真实情况填写,谢谢你的支持。
Dear Thai international students, Hello! This questionnaire aims to understand your adaptation to Chinese culture while learning Chinese. It is solely for academic research, and we will strictly protect your personal information. Please fill it out based on your actual situation. Thank you for your support.
一、个人信息
Part 1: Personal Information
1.  你的性别Your gender:
2.  你的年龄Your age:
3. 你来华留学的时长Duration of your study in China:
4. 来中国前,你学习汉语的时长Duration of Chinese learning before coming to China:
5. 你现在的汉语能做到什么?What can you do with your current Chinese proficiency?
6. 你接触中国文化的途径(可多选)Channels through which you have come into contact with Chinese culture (multiple choices allowed):
二、适应认知与态度 Part 2: Adaptation Cognition and Attitude
请根据你的实际情况选择对应的选项。 Please select the corresponding option based on your actual situation.
7. 了解中国文化,能帮我学好汉语。Understanding Chinese culture helps me learn Chinese well.
8.  我愿意主动了解中国的传统节日和习俗。I am willing to take the initiative to learn about Chinese traditional festivals and customs.
9. 我对中国人的生活和交朋友的方式感兴趣。I am interested in the lifestyle and way of making friends of Chinese people.
10. 我喜欢和中国同学聊天,了解更多中国文化 。I like chatting with Chinese classmates to learn more about Chinese culture.
11. 我能自己解决文化差异带来的生活/学习问题。I can solve life/study problems caused by cultural differences on my own.
12. 我认为文化差异会增加汉语学习的难度? Do you think cultural differences will increase the difficulty of learning Chinese?
13. 文化差异给我的汉语学习带来的影响 。The impact of cultural differences on your Chinese learning (single choice):
三、适应能力自评 Part 3: Self-Assessment of Adaptation Competence. 请根据你的实际情况选择对应的选项。 Please select the corresponding option based on your actual situation.
14. 我能听懂中国人日常说话里的文化相关表达。I can understand culture-related expressions in daily conversations of Chinese people.
15. 我能正确用中国的礼貌用语交流。I can correctly use Chinese polite expressions in communication.
16. 因文化不同闹误会,我能及时换方式沟通。When misunderstandings occur due to cultural differences, I can adjust my communication method in a timely manner.
17. 我能很快适应中国学校的上课方式。I can quickly adapt to the teaching methods of Chinese schools.
四、学习与生活困境及应对策略 Learning and Life Difficulties and Coping Strategies
(一)学习与生活困境 / Learning and Life Difficulties
请根据你的实际情况选择对应的选项 。Please select the corresponding option based on your actual situation.
18. 因为不懂文化背景,看不懂一些汉语词的深层意思。Cannot understand the deep meaning of some Chinese words due to lack of cultural background.
19. 因为礼仪不一样,和中国同学/老师交流时会紧张。 Feel nervous when communicating with Chinese classmates/teachers due to different etiquette.
20. 因为吃饭、休息习惯不一样,影响学习状态。Study status is affected due to different eating and resting habits.
21. 因为想法不同,小组学习时会有分歧。Have disagreements in group learning due to different ideas.
22. 没有了解中国文化的途径,很难融入中国朋友的圈子。It is difficult to integrate into Chinese friends' circles due to lack of channels to understand Chinese culture.
(二)应对策略 / Coping Strategies
23. 当你遇到上面的困难,会怎么做?(可多选)What will you do when encountering the above difficulties? (multiple choices allowed)
五、社会支持与建议(开放题) Part 5: Social Support and Suggestions (Open-Ended Questions)
24. 在学习汉语和适应中国文化时,学校/老师/同学帮过你吗?这些帮助有用吗?Have schools/teachers/classmates helped you in learning Chinese and adapting to Chinese culture? Were these helps useful? (Short answer)
25. 你希望学校/老师开设哪些文化活动或课程(如中国节日体验、汉语口语沙龙、文化冲突应对讲座等),帮你更好学汉语、适应中国生活? What cultural activities or courses do you hope schools/teachers will offer (such as Chinese festival experience, Chinese oral English salon, lectures on coping with cultural conflicts, etc.) to help you better learn Chinese and adapt to life in China?
26. 你有什么办法提升自己适应不同文化的能力?What methods do you have to improve your ability to adapt to different cultures? (Short answer)
更多问卷 复制此问卷