中医药慢病管理科普内容需求与偏好调查|Survey on Bilingual TCM Content: Needs & Preferences

【问卷说明】亲爱的朋友,您好!我们是一支致力于开发面向国际社会的中医药健康科普内容的大学生团队。为了更好地为您提供易懂、实用的中英双语中医药信息,特开展本次调研。问卷匿名,仅用于学术与产品优化,预计耗时5-8分钟。感谢您的支持!
Hello! We are a university student team dedicated to developing TCM health education resources for the international community. This survey aims to understand your needs and preferences for bilingual TCM content. It's anonymous and takes about 5-8 minutes. Thank you!
1. 请选择您参与本次调研的主要身份(单选)
Please select your main identity to participate in this research (single choice)
2. 您目前与中医药或中国最主要的关联是?(单选)| What is your primary connection to TCM or China?(single choice)
3. 您是否有需要长期管理的健康状况(如高血压、焦虑、关节炎等)?(单选)Are you managing any long-term health condition?(single choice)
4.  您对以下中医核心概念的熟悉程度如何?| How familiar are you with these core TCM concepts?
【以下术语在本问卷中的含义| Notes on terms used below:
1.气 / Qi (Vital Energy): 中医中维持生命活动的基本能量或动力。
In TCM, the fundamental energy or motive force that sustains life activities.
2.阴阳 / Yin-Yang: 描述事物间相互对立、依存和转化关系的哲学概念。
A philosophy describing the opposing, interdependent, and transformative relationships in all things.
3.经络 / Meridians (Energy Pathways): 中医理论中,“气”和“血”在体内运行的通路网络。
The network of pathways through which Qi and Blood circulate in the body.】
5. 对于“上火 (Shanghuo)”这个常见概念,以下哪种解释方式对您最有用?(单选)| For the concept "Shanghuo," which explanation is most helpful?(single choice)
【说明:上火 / Shanghuo (“Having Excessive Heat”): 一种描述身体出现“热性”失衡状态的民间说法。
A folk term describing a state of “heatiness” or inflammatory imbalance.】
6. 当阅读包含“气血不足 (Qi and Blood Deficiency)”这类术语的句子时,您希望如何获取解释?(单选)| How do you prefer to access explanations for terms like "Qi and Blood Deficiency"?(single choice)
【说明:气血不足 / Qi and Blood Deficiency: 一种中医证型,常表现为疲劳、乏力、面色苍白等。
A TCM pattern often showing fatigue, weakness, pale complexion...】
7. 对于一本双语(中英)中医药科普手册,您最看重以下哪一点?(单选)| For a bilingual TCM handbook, which is most important to you?(single choice)
8. 您最希望以哪种形式接收中医药健康信息?(单选)| What is your preferred format for receiving TCM health information?(single choice)
9. 关于中医药,您最大的一个疑问或最想了解的一个话题是什么?|What is your biggest question or the one topic you most want to learn about regarding TCM?
10. 对于制作面向国际朋友的中医药双语内容,您还有其他建议吗?|Any other suggestions for creating bilingual TCM content for international friends?
11. 在您向国际朋友介绍中医药时,您认为最大的挑战是?(单选)| When introducing TCM to international friends, what is the biggest challenge? (single choice)
12.  您认为,最能帮助国际朋友理解中医的“桥梁概念”是什么?请分享1-2个您用过且有效的比喻或解释。| What is the best “bridging concept” to help international friends understand TCM? Please share 1-2 effective metaphors.
13. 如果要制作一本给外籍人士的中医药科普手册,您认为最必须避免的“坑”是什么?(多选)| If creating a TCM handbook for international friends, what are the must-avoid pitfalls?(multiple choice)
14.
感谢您的宝贵时间和真诚分享!您的见解将直接帮助我们打造更易懂、更有用的中医药国际科普内容。如需了解项目进展或获取科普资料,请留下邮箱(可选)。Thank you for your valuable time! Your insights will help us create better TCM content. If you'd like to follow the project or receive materials, please leave your email (optional).
更多问卷 复制此问卷