中国中学阶段应试教育、家长期望与学业压力调查问卷

问卷说明

感谢您参与本次问卷调查。本问卷旨在了解中学阶段应试教育、家长期望与学生学业压力之间的关系,相关结果仅用于学术研究与课程作业分析。


本问卷仅面向18岁及以上的参与者。若你目前为大学或大专阶段学生,请根据你在初中和/或高中阶段的真实学习经历作答。


未满18周岁的未成年人请勿填写本问卷。


本问卷采取匿名方式,不会收集任何可以识别个人身份的信息。你的所有回答将仅用于研究分析,并严格保密。


参与本问卷完全出于自愿,你可以在任何时候选择退出。


感谢你的支持与配合。

1. 你的最高或目前受教育的阶段是?

What is your highest or current level of  education?
2. 你在初中和高中阶段就读过那些办学性质的学校?(可多选)

Which types of school ownership did you experience during lower and upper secondary education? (Mutiple choice)
3. 你在中学阶段主要接受过哪些课程体系或教育途径?

Which curriculum orientations did  you mainly experience during secondary education?
4. 我的父母很重视我的考试成绩。

My parents placed strong emphasis on my exam results.
5. 在我的中学阶段,成绩通常被用来评判我是否“努力”或“优秀”。

During secondary school, exam result were often used to judge whether I was hardworking or successful.
6. 在我的中学中,考试成绩比学习过程更重要。

In my secondary school, exam results were valued more than the learning process.
7. 课堂教育主要围绕考试内容展开。

Classroom teaching mainly focused on exam-related content.
8. 我很少被鼓励按照自己的兴趣学习。

I was rarely encouraged to learn based on my  personal interests.
9. 排名和比较在学校中很普遍。

Ranking and comparison among students were very common in my school.
10. 在中学阶段,我经常感到学习压力很大。

During secondary school, I often felt high levels of  academic stress.
11. 我会因为考试而感到焦虑或紧张。

I felt anxious or nervous because of exams.
12. 当成绩不理想时,我会强烈的自责。

When my academic performance was unsatisfacory, I srtongly blamed myself.
13. 学习压力曾影响过我的情绪或心理状态。

Academic pressure affected my emotional or psychological well-being.
14.

我的自我价值感在一定程度上与成绩挂钩。


My sense of self-worth was partly linked to my academic performance.

15. 我担心辜负父母对我期望。

I worried about disppointing my linked to my academic performance.
16. 你认为父母的期望在中学阶段如何影响了你的学业压力?

In what ways do you think parental expectations affected your academic stress during secondary school?
17. 如果中学教育不那么以考试为中心,你觉得你的学习体验会有什么不同?

If secondary education were less exam-oriented, how do you think your learning experience would have been different?
更多问卷 复制此问卷