同学,你好!
本问卷旨在了解海外华校学生的身份认同感以及中华文化课堂的学习情况。问卷采用匿名方式填写,所有信息仅用于学术研究与数据分析,不用于其他任何用途。请根据你的真实学习情况和个人感受如实作答。你的回答对本研究非常重要。感谢你的认真参与与支持!
Hello! This questionnaire aims to understand overseas Chinese school students’ sense of identity and their learning experiences in Chinese culture classes. The survey is anonymous, and all information will be used solely for academic research and data analysis. It will not be used for any other purpose. Please answer the questions honestly based on your real learning experiences and personal feelings. Your responses are very important to this study. Thank you for your participation and support!
1.我觉得会说中文是我身份的一部分。
I feel that being able to speak Chinese is part of my identity.
2.我愿意在合适的场合主动使用中文交流。
I am willing to actively use Chinese in appropriate situations.
3. 即使没有考试要求,我也愿意提高中文水平。
Even without examination requirements, I am willing to improve my Chinese proficiency.
4. 当谈到家庭或传统节日时,我更愿意使用中文表达。
When talking about family or traditional festivals, I prefer to use Chinese to express myself.
5. 我认可中华文化中尊重长辈、重视家庭的价值观。
I agree with the values of respecting elders and valuing family in Chinese culture.
6.我愿意了解中华文化背后的意义,而不仅是表面知识。
I am willing to understand the deeper meanings behind Chinese culture, rather than just surface knowledge.
7.我认为中华文化可以与现代生活很好地结合。
I believe that Chinese culture can be well integrated with modern life.
8. 我认为学习中华文化有助于理解“我是谁”。
I believe learning Chinese culture helps me understand who I am.
9. 当别人误解中华文化时,我愿意解释或说明。
When others misunderstand Chinese culture, I am willing to explain or clarify it.
10. 我认为中华文化是我长期身份的一部分。
I consider Chinese culture to be a long-term part of my identity.
13. 我愿意主动了解家族传统或方言文化。
I am willing to actively learn about family traditions or dialect culture.
14. 我对中华传统节庆的历史来源与文化意义感兴趣。
I am interested in the historical origins and cultural meanings of traditional Chinese festivals.
15. 当课堂涉及祖籍或家族话题时,我会表现出更高的关注度。
When class discussions involve ancestral or family topics, I show increased attention.
16. 如果学校组织“寻根”相关活动,我愿意主动参与。
If the school organizes root-seeking activities, I am willing to participate.
17. 我希望学校在课程中增加与家族文化相关的内容。
I hope the school includes more content related to family heritage in the curriculum.
18. 了解祖籍与家族历史让我对自己的身份更有认同感。
Learning about my ancestral roots strengthens my sense of identity.
19. 在中华文化课堂中,我有机会表达自己的观点和想法。
In Chinese cultural classes, I have opportunities to express my ideas.
20.课堂内容能够与我的家庭背景或生活经验建立联系。
The class content connects with my family background or life experiences.
21. 老师能够清晰解释文化现象背后的历史背景和价值意义。
The teacher clearly explains the historical background and cultural meanings behind topics.
22. 课堂采用多样化的教学方式(如故事、视频、小组讨论等)。
The class adopts diverse teaching methods (stories, videos, discussions, etc.).
23. 老师会引导我们将文化内容与个人经历或家庭故事联系起来。
The teacher guides us to connect cultural content with personal or family experiences.
24. 我有机会展示与中华文化相关的学习成果或创作。
I have opportunities to present work related to Chinese culture.
25. 课堂内容能够引发我思考自身的文化身份问题。
The class content encourages me to reflect on my cultural identity.
26. 中华文化课堂让我感到与现实生活和当代社会相联系。
Chinese cultural classes make me feel connected to real life and contemporary society.
27. 中华文化课堂激发了我进一步了解相关内容的兴趣。
Chinese cultural classes stimulate my interest to explore more.
28. 在学习文化故事或传统时,我会产生情绪共鸣(如感动或自豪)。
When learning cultural stories or traditions, I experience emotional resonance (e.g., being moved or proud).
29. 当课堂涉及家族或祖籍话题时,我的参与度明显提高。
When the class involves family or ancestral topics, my level of engagement increases.
30. 中华文化课堂让我对自身文化背景产生更积极的情绪体验。
Chinese cultural classes generate positive emotional experiences toward my cultural background.
31. 我愿意主动与他人分享课堂中学习到的文化内容。
I am willing to actively share what I learn in class with others.
32. 参加中华文化活动时,我会产生较强的情绪投入。
I experience strong emotional engagement when participating in cultural activities.
33. 课堂内容会激发我进一步思考自身文化身份。
Class content stimulates me to reflect on my cultural identity.
34. 课堂产生的情绪体验在课后仍然持续一段时间。
The emotional experiences from class continue after the lesson ends.
35. 我会主动思考中华文化对我个人成长的意义。
I actively reflect on the meaning of Chinese culture for my personal growth.
36. 我能够用自己的语言说明中华文化的重要性。
I can explain the importance of Chinese culture in my own words.
37. 我愿意在日常生活中实践中华文化中的礼仪或价值观。
I am willing to practice Chinese cultural customs or values in daily life.
38. 我会将课堂学习到的文化价值应用到现实生活中。
I apply the cultural values learned in class to real-life situations.
39. 中华文化帮助我更好地理解家庭与社会关系。
Chinese culture helps me better understand family and social relationships.
40. 我会主动向他人介绍或传播中华文化中的价值观。
I actively introduce or share Chinese cultural values with others.
41. 中华文化的学习影响了我对未来发展的思考。
Learning Chinese culture influences how I think about my future development.
42.在不同文化环境中,我仍愿意在行为上体现中华文化价值。
In different cultural environments, I am willing to demonstrate Chinese cultural values in my behavior.