医语通——外籍人士在鄂就医需求调查 MediLink – Healthcare Needs Survey for Foreigners in Wuhan

您好!我们是“医语通”团队,正在开发一款帮助外籍人士就医的双语服务平台。为了提供更好的服务,耽误您3分钟填写一份问卷。您的意见对我们非常重要!所有数据仅用于学术研究,感谢您的参与。 Hello! We are the “MediLink” team, developing a bilingual health service platform for foreigners in Wuhan. We would appreciate it if you could take 3 minutes to fill out this questionnaire. Your feedback is very important to us! All data will be used only for academic research. Thank you for your participation!
第一部分:基本信息 / Basic Information
1. 您的国籍 / Your nationality
2. 您在湖北的身份 / Your status in Wuhan
3. 您在湖北居住的时间 / How long have you been in Wuhan?
4. 您的汉语水平 / Your Chinese language level
第二部分:就医痛点 / Healthcare Challenges
5. 您在湖北是否有过就医经历? / Have you ever visited a doctor in Wuhan?
6. (如有)您遇到过哪些困难?(多选)/ What difficulties did you encounter? (Multiple choice)
7. 当您生病时,您通常如何解决? / How do you usually handle illness?
8. 您认为语言不通对就医的影响有多大? / How much does the language barrier affect your medical experience?
9. 您是否因为语言问题而拖延过就医? / Have you ever delayed seeing a doctor due to language issues?
第三部分:服务需求 / Service Needs
10. 您是否愿意使用“医疗翻译 陪诊”服务? / Would you be willing to use a medical interpretation and accompaniment service?
11. 您最希望陪诊员提供哪些帮助?(多选)/ What kind of help do you need most from an interpreter? (Multiple choice)
12. 您能接受的单次陪诊价格是? / What is the acceptable price for a single accompaniment service?
13. 您是否愿意购买年卡(不限次)? / Would you be willing to purchase an annual membership (unlimited visits)?
14. 您希望陪诊员具备哪些能力?(多选)/ What qualities do you expect from an interpreter? (Multiple choice)
15. 您对小程序功能的期待?(多选)/ Which features would you like to see in the mini-program? (Multiple choice)
第四部分:开放建议 / Open-ended Suggestions
16. 您对“医语通”服务有什么建议或想法? / Do you have any suggestions or ideas for “MediLink”?
更多问卷 复制此问卷