跨境电子商务汉语学习及教材需求调查问卷 Questionnaire on Chinese Learning and Textbook Needs for Cross-border E-commerce

(注:CBEC 全称 Cross-border E-commerce,即跨境电子商务) (Note: CBEC stands for Cross-border E-commerce)
第一部分:个人基本信息 / Part I: General Information
1. 您的国籍 / Your Nationality
2. 您的年龄 / Your Age
3. 您目前的汉语水平 / Your Current Chinese Proficiency
4. 您目前的身份 / Your Current Status
5. 您是否有跨境电商相关实习或工作经历? / Do you have any cross-border e-commerce related internship or work experience?
第二部分:本国背景与学习动机 / Part II: Background & Motivation
6. (仅有跨境电商实践经历者作答)您在跨境电商实践中,哪些环节会用到汉语?(可多选) / (Only for those with cross-border e-commerce practice experience) In which links do you use Chinese in cross-border e-commerce practice? (Multiple Choice)
7. (无跨境电商实践经历者作答)您希望了解跨境电商行业中哪个环节的内容?(可多选) / (Only for those without cross-border e-commerce practice experience) Which links of the cross-border e-commerce industry do you want to learn about? (Multiple Choice)
8. 中国商品在您的国家受欢迎程度如何? / How popular are Chinese products in your country?
9. 您学习“跨境电商汉语”的主要原因是? / Your main reason for learning "cross-border e-commerce Chinese" is?
10. 您的国家有中国跨境电商平台(如速卖通、TikTok、拼多多国际版)的业务吗? / Are there Chinese cross-border e-commerce platforms (e.g., AliExpress, TikTok, Temu) operating in your country?
第三部分:语言能力缺口分析 / Part III: Language Gap Analysis
11. 您是否学习过商务汉语课程? / Have you ever taken a Business Chinese course?
12. (仅学习过商务汉语课程者作答)您认为之前学习的商务汉语课程,能满足跨境电商工作的需求吗? / (Only for those who have taken Business Chinese courses) Do you think the Business Chinese courses you have taken can meet the needs of cross-border e-commerce work?
13. (承接第12题,选B或C者作答)您认为之前的商务汉语课程在哪些方面未能满足跨境电商工作需求?(可多选) / (For those who chose B or C in Question 12) In which aspects do you think the previous Business Chinese courses failed to meet the needs of cross-border e-commerce work? (Multiple Choice)
14. (未学习过商务汉语课程者作答)您认为跨境电商工作中,最需要哪些方面的汉语能力支持?(可多选) / (Only for those who have not taken Business Chinese courses) Which aspects of Chinese proficiency do you think are most needed for cross-border e-commerce work? (Multiple Choice)
15. 您觉得最难学的跨境电商汉语内容是?(可多选) / What is the most difficult cross-border e-commerce Chinese content for you to master? (Multiple Choice)
16. 您希望跨境电商汉语教材中重点涉及哪些话题?(可多选) / Which topics do you hope the cross-border e-commerce Chinese textbook will focus on? (Multiple Choice)
第四部分:教材内容期望 / Part IV: Expectations for Textbook Content
17. 您希望教材中的生词以哪种方式呈现? / How do you hope the new words in the textbook are presented?
18. 您希望教材的练习部分包含哪些形式?(可多选) / Which forms of exercises do you hope the textbook includes? (Multiple Choice)
19. 您希望教材的课文中包含哪些内容?(可多选) / What content do you hope the textbook passages include? (Multiple Choice)
20. 对于教材里的生词,你希望有什么配套内容? / What supporting content do you hope for the new words in the textbook?
21. 如果教材里加真实的跨境电商行业分析文章(如雨果跨境的内容),对你有帮助吗? / Is it helpful for you to include real cross-border e-commerce industry analysis articles (e.g., content from Hugo Cross-border) in the textbook?
第五部分:教材形式与偏好 / Part V: Format & Preferences
22. 你更喜欢哪种形式的教材? / Which textbook format do you prefer?
23. 教材里加入电商平台后台的截图,能帮你更好理解内容吗? / Can screenshots of e-commerce platform backends in the textbook help you understand the content better?
24. 你希望教材重点培养你的哪项能力? / Which ability do you hope the textbook focuses on cultivating?
更多问卷 复制此问卷