在晋留学生“文化休克”现象调查问卷[复制]

注意
1.“文化休克”主要是一个人刚到不熟悉的国家、不熟悉的环境所产生的文化不适应现象。
2.在第二部分“在晋留学生文化休克现象调查量表"中选项数字“5.4.3.2.1”分别对应“很同意、同意、一般、不同意、很不同意”。
3.“晋”指山西省
4.按真实情况填写即可
Attention
1.Cultural shock "mainly refers to the phenomenon of cultural maladjustment that occurs  when a person first arrives in an unfamiliar country or environment.
2.In the second part of the "Investigation Scale for Cultural Shock among International Students in Jin", option numbers "5.4.3.2.1" correspond to "strongly agree, agree, average, disagree, strongly disagree".
3.Jin "refers to Shanxi Province
4.Just fill in according to the real situation.
一、个人情况(Personal Information)
1. 您的国籍(Your Nationality):
2. 您的性别(Your gender):
3. 您的年龄(Your age):
4. 来华之前,有过去其他国家的经历吗?(Did you have any experiences in other countries before coming to China?)
5. 在此之前,您是否来过山西?(Have you been to Shanxi before this?)
6. 您来山西学习的时间(When did you come to study in Shanxi):
7. 您的留学身份(Your study abroad status):
8. 您的性格?(Your personality?)
9. 您在来华之前,是否学过汉语?(Did you learn Chinese before coming to China?)
10. 您已经学习汉语多长时间?(How long have you been learning Chinese?)
11. 您的汉语水平(Your Chinese proficiency level)
12. 您来山西留学的动机是什么?(What is your motivation for studying in Shanxi?)

二、在晋留学生“文化休克”现象调查量表(Survey Scale on the Phenomenon of "Cultural Shock" among International Students in ShanXi)

1.心理情感表现(Psychological and emotional expression)
13. 我时常感到孤独或者想念家乡。(I often feel lonely or miss my hometown.)
14. 在中国我的情绪变化非常大。(My emotions have undergone significant changes in China.)
15. 因为要努力适应当地文化环境而感到紧张焦虑。(Feeling nervous and anxious due to the need to adapt to the local cultural environment.)
16. 发现自己难以接收山西文化中的一些事物或现象。(I find it difficult to accept some things or phenomena in Shanxi culture.)
17. 总体而言,我在这里感到快乐和满足。(Overall, I feel happy and satisfied here.)

2.生理不适反应(Physiological discomfort response)

18. 来到山西后,我的睡眠质量变差了(如失眠、多梦)。(After coming to Shanxi, my sleep quality deteriorated (such as insomnia and frequent dreaming).)
19. 我的食欲发生了明显改变(食量增加或减少)。(My appetite has undergone significant changes (increase or decrease in food intake).)
20. 我比在家时更容易感到疲劳和精力不足。(I am more prone to fatigue and lack of energy than when I am at home.)
21. 我有时会无缘无故地感到头痛或身体不适。(I sometimes feel headaches or physical discomfort for no reason.)
3.认知评价层面(Cognitive evaluation level)
22. 我觉得当地人的思维方式与我差异很大。(I think the way of thinking of the locals is very different from mine.)
23. 我认为山西的某些风俗习惯是难以理解的 。(I think some customs and traditions in Shanxi are difficult to understand.)
24. 我有时会觉得我们国家的文化在某些方面更好。(I sometimes feel that our country's culture is better in certain aspects.)
25. 我认为山西方言是与人交流的一个主要障碍。(I think Shanxi dialect is a major obstacle to communication with people.)
26. 总体而言,我对山西的文化和历史抱有浓厚的兴趣。(Overall, I have a strong interest in the culture and history of Shanxi.)

4.社会行为表现(Social behavior performance)

27. 我主动与中国学生或本地居民交朋友的意愿很低。(My willingness to actively make friends with Chinese students or local residents is very low.)
28. 在与中国人交谈时,难以理解对方的手势或面部表情。(Difficulty understanding the gestures or facial expressions of Chinese people during conversations.)
29. 我很少尝试去体验本地的特色文化活动(如品尝面食、参观古迹等)。(I rarely try to experience local cultural activities (such as tasting noodles, visiting historical sites, etc.).)
30. 我能适应中国的教学方式。(I can adapt to the teaching methods in China.)
31. 我喜欢与中国人交往并得到帮助。(I enjoy interacting with Chinese people and receiving help.)
谢谢您的作答!(Thank you for your answer!)
更多问卷 复制此问卷