针对中文授课留学生的调查问卷\nQuestionnaire for International Students Taught in Chinese

本调查问卷旨在了解来华留学生在课堂学习与日常生活中的汉语学习经历,重点关注其遇到的困难、应对方式、对学校支持的期待,以及影响留学生汉语学习的因素。
This survey aims to understand the Chinese language learning experiences of international students in China, both in classroom settings and in daily life, with a focus on the difficulties they encounter, their coping strategies, expectations for school support, and the factors affecting their Chinese language learning.
第一部分 基本信息
Part 1 Basic information
1. 年龄
Age
2. 国别
Country
3. 性别
Gender
4. 来中国多久了
How long have you been in China?
5. 学历层次
Education Level
6. 专业
Major
7. HSK参加情况
HSK participation
8. 如未参加,估计相当于HSK多少级?
If not attended, what level of HSK is it estimated to be equivalent to?
9. 如已参加,您的HSK等级是?
If you have already participated, what is your HSK level?
第二部分 具体经历
Part 2 Specific Experience
10. 你平时在哪些场景最常使用汉语?

In which scenarios do you usually use Chinese most often? 

11. 你平时和中国同学、老师交流多吗?

How often do you communicate with Chinese classmates and teachers?

12. 最近一周,你有没有遇到过“很想用汉语表达,但没有顺利表达出来”的情况?

In the past week, have you experienced situations where you “wanted to express yourself in Chinese but failed to do so smoothly”?

13. 这件事发生在什么场景?

Where did this happen? 

14. 当时你最想表达的内容是什么?
What did you most want to express at that time?
15. 最后事情是怎么解决的?
How was the problem finally solved?
16. 当时你的感受是什么?
How did you feel at that time?
第三部分 课业学习场景
Part 3 Academic Learning Scenarios
17. 在课堂学习中,你最容易在哪个环节遇到困难?

In class learning, which part do you find most difficult? 

18. 老师上课时,什么最容易让你跟不上?

What makes it hardest for you to keep up in class?

19. 你在课堂上不太开口的时候,主要原因是什么?

What is the main reason you seldom speak in class?

20. 你更希望老师:

You prefer teachers to:

21. 班里同学水平差异会不会影响你的学习状态?
Does the difference in Chinese levels among classmates affect your learning?
22. 如是,请说明是怎样的影响?

How?

23. 你觉得考试成绩能真实反映你的汉语使用能力吗?

Do you think exam results truly reflect your Chinese ability?

第四部分 日常生活场景
Part 4 Daily Life Scenarios
24. 在日常生活中,你最容易在哪些地方遇到汉语困难?

In daily life, where do you most often have Chinese difficulties? 

25. 你有没有因为怕说错、怕麻烦别人,最后干脆不说汉语的时候?

Have you ever stopped speaking Chinese because you were afraid of making mistakes or troubling others?

26. 如有,请举例

Give an example

27. 你平时更愿意:
You usually prefer to:
28. 你有没有遇到过“知道对方在说什么,但不知道怎么接话”的情况?

Have you ever “understood what the other person said but didn’t know how to reply”?

29. 如有,请举例

Give an example

30. 你觉得在生活中更大的问题是:

The bigger problem in daily life is:

31. 你会不会因为对方说得太快,就立刻改用英语或翻译软件?

Do you immediately switch to English or a translation app when someone speaks too fast?

32. 如是,请填写软件名称

The Apps’ name

第五部分 核心困难与应对方式
Part 5 Core Difficulties and Solutions
33. 你觉得目前最影响你学习汉语的困难是什么?
What is the biggest difficulty affecting your Chinese learning now?
34. 如选D,请详述

Please specify

35. 这个困难通常会在什么情况下出现?
When does this difficulty usually occur?
36. 这个困难对你最大的影响是什么?

What is the biggest impact of this difficulty on you?

37. 你最常用的解决办法是什么?

What is your most common solution?

38. 你有没有总结过适合自己的学习小技巧?

Have you summarized any personal learning tips?

39. 如是,请详述

Please describe

第六部分 学习动因与文化融入
Part 6 Learning Motivation and Cultural Integration
40. 你学习汉语更多是因为:
You learn Chinese mainly because of:
41. 你有没有过“既很想了解中国文化环境,但又觉得自己始终没有真正融入”的感觉?

Have you ever felt “eager to understand Chinese culture but still feel not truly integrated”?

42. 你觉得自己的文化融入过程是:

Your cultural integration process is:

43. 你觉得汉语水平会不会影响你融入校园生活?

Does your Chinese level affect your integration into campus life?

44. 除了语言,文化差异会不会也是一个障碍?
In addition to language, could cultural differences also pose an obstacle?
45. 如是,请详述

Please describe

第七部分 AI与数字工具
Part 7 AI and Digital Tools
46. 你平时会不会用AI或其他数字工具帮助自己学汉语?

Do you usually use AI or other digital tools to help learn Chinese?

47. 你最常用哪些工具?一般在什么情况下使用?

What tools do you use most often? In what situations?

48. 它们对你帮助最大的是哪些方面?

Which aspects help you most? 

49. 你觉得AI对你汉语学习的帮助主要是:
You think AI’s help for Chinese learning is:
50. 你有没有觉得AI反而让自己更依赖工具,而不是更主动理解和表达?

Do you feel AI makes you more dependent on tools instead of understanding and expressing actively?

51. 你希望学校为留学生提供AI学习汉语的指导吗?

Do you hope the school provides guidance for international students on using AI to learn Chinese?

第八部分 对教师和学校支持的期待
Part 8 Expectations for Teachers and School Support
52. 在汉语学习方面,你最希望老师给你哪些帮助?

In Chinese learning, what help do you most want from teachers?

53. 你最希望增加哪种形式的机会?

Which opportunities do you most want to have?

54. 你觉得学校现在已经做过哪些帮助?效果怎么样?

What support has the school provided? How is the effect?

第九部分 总结
Part 9 Summary
55. 如果让你用一句话总结,你现在学汉语最大的障碍是什么?

In one sentence, what is your biggest obstacle in learning Chinese now?

56. 如果也用一句话说,最能帮助你的支持是什么?

In one sentence, what support would help you most?

57. 还有没有什么是我没有问到,但你特别想补充的?

Is there anything you want to add that I didn’t ask?

更多问卷 复制此问卷