北外校医院语言景观体验者态度情况调查问卷\nSurvey Questionnaire on the Attitudes of Language Landscape Experiencers

您好,本问卷旨在了解您对北外校医院语言标牌等语言景观的态度和建议。 恳请您填写问卷大约耗时 3 分钟,您所选择的答案没有对错之分,请您按实际情况填写。 本次调查仅为科研目的,信息完全保密,请放心作答。 感谢您的支持与配

合!

Hello, this questionnaire is designed to understand your opinions and suggestions regarding the language signs and other language-related elements of the BFSU College Hospital. We kindly ask you to complete the questionnaire, which will take approximately 3 minutes. Your answers have no right or wrong distinctions. Please fill in according to the actual situation. This survey is for research purposes only, and all information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to answer. Thank you for your support and cooperation!

1. 你的身份是( Your identity?)
2. 你现在的学历是? (The stage you are currently at is?)
3. 你去北外校医院的频率?the frequency of going to the BFSU college hospital

第二部分:对医院语言景观的总体感知与态度

此部分旨在调查“学生如何看待医院的语言景观”,评估其信息功能和象征功能。

Part Two: Overall Perception and Attitude towards Hospital Language Environment
This section aims to investigate "How do students perceive the language environment of hospitals?"

4. 在医院时,您会有意识地关注各类文字标识(如导引牌、科室牌、宣传栏、温馨提示等)吗?
When you are in the hospital, do you consciously pay attention to various textual signs (such as direction signs, department signs, publicity boards, reminder notices, etc.)?
5. 您认为医院内的双语(中英)标识对您顺利就医的帮助有多大?
How much do you think the bilingual (Chinese-English) signs in the hospital have helped you in your smooth medical treatment?
6. 当您需要寻找某个科室或办理某项手续时,您更倾向于依赖以下哪种方式?【多选题,并按依赖程度排序】
When you need to find a certain department or handle a certain procedure, which of the following methods do you prefer to rely on? [Multiple-choice question, ranked by the degree of reliance]

第三部分:对具体语言景观类型的关注与评价

此部分旨在探究“学生最关注哪类语言景观”以及“中外学生关注点是否存在差异”。

Part Three: Focus and Evaluation on Specific Language Landscape Types

This part aims to explore "Which type of language landscape do students pay the most attention to" and "Are there any differences in the attention points between Chinese and foreign students?"

7. 在医院中,您对以下哪几类标识的关注度最高? 
In the hospital, which of the following categories of signs do you pay the most attention to?
8. 请根据您的就医经历,对医院以下几类标志性是否对解决自己的问题有帮助进行评价
Based on your medical experience, please evaluate whether the following categories of signs in the hospital are helpful in solving your problems.
  • 完全没有帮助 completely useless.
  • 几乎没有帮助 It offers almost no assistance.
  • 有一定的帮助 It is of some help.
  • 有很大的帮助 it helps me a lot
  • 完全帮我解决了问题 It completely solved the problem for me.
导航类:方向箭头、楼层索引、科室分布图 navigation signs: Direction arrows, floor index, department distribution map
信息类:科室名称、专家介绍、就诊流程说明 Information signs: Department names, expert introductions, visit process explanations
宣教类:疾病知识科普、健康提醒、政策宣传栏 Educational signs: Disease knowledge popularization, health reminders, policy publicity boards
服务类:窗口功能(挂号、收费、取药)、温馨提示(如“小心地滑”、“保持安静”)Service signs: Window functions (registration, payment, medication collection),温馨提示 (such as "Be careful of slippery floors", "Keep quiet")
商业类:广告牌、商业合作标识 Commercial signs: Advertisements, commercial cooperation signs
9.
您是否遇到过因英文翻译不准确、难以理解或缺失,而导致就医困惑或不便的情况?
Have you ever experienced any confusion or inconvenience when seeking medical treatment due to inaccurate, incomprehensible or missing English translations?
10. 您是否认为现有标识的英文部分有必要存在?它是否改善了您的就医体验或带来了其他感受?
11. 在您看来,当前医院的语言景观(标识系统)最需要改进的方面是:
In your opinion, the aspect that needs the most improvement in the current language landscape (signage system) of the hospital is:
12. 如果可以,想邀请你参加进一步的面对面采访,如果接受的话可以留下联系方式(请备注是电话还是微信号等)
更多问卷 复制此问卷