来华留学生口译学习焦虑调查问卷

亲爱的同学:

您好!本问卷旨在了解您在学习口译过程中的焦虑情况及其影响因素,以便改进教学和支持服务。本调查仅用于学术研究,全部数据将严格保密,与您的课程成绩无关。请根据您的真实感受放心作答。感谢您的支持!

Dear student,

This questionnaire aims to understand your anxiety levels and influencing factors while learning interpreting. All data will be used solely for academic research, kept strictly confidential, and has no relation to your course grades. Please answer honestly based on your real feelings. Thank you for your support!

第一部分:基本信息 / Part 1: Basic Information
1.  国籍 / Nationality:
2.  年龄 / Age:
3.  性别 / Gender:
4. 母语 / Native language:
5. 年级 / Year of study:
6. 来华学习口译的时间 / Length of interpreting study in China:
7. 您的HSK等级 / Your HSK level:
8. 您之前是否有口译学习或实践经验? / Do you have any previous interpreting learning or practice experience?
9. 您目前正在学习或已学习过的口译课程类型(可多选)/ Types of interpreting courses you are taking or have taken (multiple choices):
第二部分:口译学习焦虑量表 / Part 2: Interpreting Learning Anxiety Scale(说明: 请根据您在学习口译或进行口译练习时的真实感受,选择最符合的选项。每题均为单选题。
Instruction: Please choose the option that best describes your true feelings when learning or practicing interpreting. Each item is single-choice.选项含义 / Meaning of options:1 = 非常不赞同 / Strongly disagree 2 = 不赞同 / Disagree 3 = 一般 / Neutral 4 = 赞同 / Agree 5 = 非常赞同 / Strongly agree)
10. 在口译课堂上被老师点名进行口译时,我会感到心跳加速、紧张。 / My heart pounds and I feel nervous when the teacher calls on me to interpret in class.
11. 即使充分准备,我在进行口译时仍然会感到不安。 / Even when well-prepared, I still feel uneasy when interpreting.
12. 我担心其他同学听到我口译时出现错误。 / I worry that other students will hear my mistakes while interpreting. 
13. 在口译考试中,我会紧张到忘记原本熟悉的内容。 / In interpreting exams, I get so nervous that I forget things I know well.
14. 与其他同学相比,我觉得自己的口译能力较差,这让我焦虑。 / Compared to other students, I feel my interpreting ability is poorer, which makes me anxious. 
15. 听到带有陌生口音的发言人时,我会立刻感到慌乱。 / When I hear a speaker with an unfamiliar accent, I immediately feel flustered.
16. 在做口译时,我经常担心自己听不懂源语的关键信息。 / When interpreting, I often worry that I cannot understand key message of the source language.
17. 即使在非正式的口译练习中,我也会觉得紧张不自在。 / Even in informal interpreting practice, I feel nervous and uncomfortable.
18. 口译课堂上老师纠正我的错误时,我会感到羞愧和焦虑。 / I feel ashamed and anxious when the teacher corrects my mistakes in interpreting class.
19. 面对长难句或数字密集的源语时,我会产生放弃的念头。 / When facing long and complex sentences or numbers-dense source speech, I feel like giving up.
20. 与中国人进行交流性质的口译时,我担心自己的汉语表达不够地道。 / When interpreting for Chinese people, I worry my Chinese expression is not authentic.
21. 我会因为害怕出错而避免在课堂上主动进行口译练习。 / I avoid volunteering for interpreting practice in class because I am afraid of making mistakes.
22. 口译后的自我复盘/批评让我感到很大的心理压力。 / Self-evaluation/criticism after interpreting makes me feel great psychological pressure.
23. 我不知道如何减轻口译过程中的焦虑感。 / I don't know how to reduce my anxiety during interpreting. 
24. 整体而言,口译学习让我感到比其他课程更大的压力。 / Overall, interpreting learning makes me feel more stressed than other courses.
第三部分:影响因素调查 / Part 3: Survey on Influencing Factors(说明: 请根据您的同意程度选择相应选项(1=非常不赞同,5=非常赞同)。每题均为单选题。
Instruction: Please choose the option according to your level of agreement (1=Strongly disagree, 5=Strongly agree). Each item is single-choice.)
1)语言能力因素 / Language competence factors
25. 我的汉语听力水平不足以让我顺利完成口译任务。 / My Chinese listening level is insufficient for me to complete interpreting tasks successfully.
26. 我的汉语口语表达能力不足,导致我在口译时缺乏自信。 / My insufficient Chinese speaking ability causes me to lack confidence in interpreting.
27. 我的母语和汉语差异很大,这增加了口译的难度和焦虑。 / The big difference between my native language and Chinese increases interpreting difficulty and anxiety.
2)口译任务特征(Interpreting task characteristics)
28. 发言人语速过快会让我感到极度焦虑。 / Speakers' fast speech rate makes me feel extremely anxious.
29. 数字、专有名词、长难句是导致我口译焦虑的主要原因。 / Numbers, proper nouns, and long/complex sentences are main causes of my interpreting anxiety.
30. 发言人的逻辑跳跃或即兴发挥会严重干扰我的表现。 / Speakers' illogical jumps or impromptu remarks seriously disturb my performance. 
3)教学环境因素(Teaching environment factors)
31. 老师的评价标准过于严格,增加了我的心理负担。 / The teacher's evaluation criteria are too strict, increasing my psychological burden. 
32. 课堂氛围不够轻松友好,我会感到紧张。 / The classroom atmosphere is not relaxed and friendly enough, making me nervous. 
33. 课堂上同学之间的竞争压力让我感到焦虑。 / Competitive pressure among classmates in class makes me anxious. 
4)跨文化适应因素(Cross-cultural adaptation factors)
34. 在中国生活的不适应(如饮食、社交习惯)间接影响了我学习口译的状态。 / Maladaptation to life in China indirectly affects my interpreting learning state.
35. 我不太理解中文发言背后的文化背景或隐喻,这让我感到焦虑。 / I don't fully understand the cultural backgrounds or metaphors behind Chinese speeches, which makes me anxious.
36. 我担心自己在口译中因文化差异而冒犯听众。 / I worry about offending the audience due to cultural differences in interpreting.
5)个体心理因素(individual psychological factors)
37. 我性格比较内向或完美主义,容易对口译产生焦虑。 / I am introverted or perfectionistic, easily becoming anxious about interpreting.
38. 我不擅长应对压力,在高压环境下表现会变差。 / I am not good at handling pressure; my performance worsens in high-pressure environments.
39. 我对自己的口译能力缺乏信心(自我效能感低)。 / I lack confidence in my interpreting ability (low self-efficacy).

问卷到此结束,再次感谢您的真诚参与!

End of Questionnaire. Thank you again for your sincere participation!

更多问卷 复制此问卷