外国青年通过博物馆了解中国历史文化的认知现状与需求调查

亲爱的受访者:
您好!本次问卷面向全球外籍群体开展,旨在全面了解您对中国传统文化、历史文明与博物馆文物的认知情况、学习体验、现实困难与服务需求,调研结果将用于中国文化国际传播优化、博物馆涉外公共服务升级与文化学习资源开发。本问卷采用完全匿名形式,所有数据仅用于学术研究与公益服务优化,严格保护个人隐私,预计填写时长3—5分钟,请您根据自身真实感受与实际情况作答。
 
Dear respondents:
Hello! This questionnaire is conducted for foreign groups around the world, aiming to comprehensively understand your cognition, learning experience, practical difficulties and service demands regarding traditional Chinese culture, historical civilization and museum cultural relics. The research results will be used for the optimization of international communication of Chinese culture, the upgrade of foreign-related public services in museums and the development of cultural learning resources. This questionnaire is completely anonymous, all data are only used for academic research and public service optimization, and personal privacy is strictly protected. It is expected to take 3-5 minutes to complete. Please answer according to your true feelings and actual situation.
第一部分 基本信息
Part1  Basic Information
1. 您的国籍是?
What is your nationality?
2. 您的性别是?
What is your gender?
3. 您是否曾经来过中国内地生活、学习或旅行?
Have you ever lived, studied or traveled in Chinese Mainland?
4. 您来华留学的时长是?
How long have you been studying in China?
5. 您当前的汉语水平是?
What is your current Chinese proficiency?
第二部分 文化学习痛点调查 
Part 2 Cultural Learning Pain Points
6. 请根据您的真实感受,对以下表述进行评分 
Please rate the following statements according to your real feelings.
  • 1分 Strongly Disagree
  • 2分 Disagree
  • 3分 Neutral
  • 4分 Agree
  • 5分 Strongly Agree
我难以理解中国人的核心价值观与思维方式 I find it difficult to understand Chinese core values and ways of thinking.
我很难听懂中国人的委婉表达、人情社交与潜台词 I struggle to understand Chinese euphemisms, social relationships and subtext.
中西方社交礼仪差异给我的日常交流带来明显困扰 Differences between Chinese and Western social etiquette bring obvious troubles to my daily communication.
我难以理解中国传统节日、民俗内涵以及博物馆文物背后的历史寓意 I find it hard to understand Chinese traditional festivals, folk customs and historical meanings behind museum cultural relics.
校园课堂的师生互动、学习氛围文化差异让我不适应 Cultural differences in classroom interaction and learning atmosphere make me uncomfortable.
现有的文化学习内容晦涩抽象,与日常生活脱节 The existing cultural learning content is obscure and disconnected from daily life.
我缺少走进博物馆、近距离接触文物与传统文化实景的实践机会 I lack opportunities to visit museums and experience traditional cultural relics on site.
我常因文化差异产生沟通误会、尴尬与焦虑情绪 I often have misunderstandings, embarrassment and anxiety due to cultural differences.
第三部分 文化学习需要调查
 Part 3 Cultural Learning Needs
7. 请根据您的真实意愿,对以下表述进行评分 
Please rate the following statements according to your real willingness.
  • 1分 Strongly Disagree
  • 2分 Disagree
  • 3分 Neutral
  • 4分 Agree
  • 5分 Strongly Agree
我有主动、深入学习中国文化的强烈意愿 I have a strong willingness to take the initiative to learn Chinese culture in depth.
我希望系统学习中国传统文化、历史民俗相关知识 I hope to systematically learn traditional Chinese culture, history and folk customs.
我有兴趣了解博物馆馆藏文物的历史背景与文化内涵 I am interested in learning the historical background and cultural connotation of museum collections and cultural relics.
我希望了解文物背后承载的艺术审美、生活习俗与时代文化 I want to understand the artistic aesthetics, living customs and era culture behind cultural relics.
我迫切想要了解当代中国社会生活与流行文化 I am eager to understand contemporary Chinese social life and popular culture.
我愿意利用课余时间参与文化交流、民俗体验及博物馆参观研学活动 I am willing to participate in cultural exchange, folk experience and museum study activities in my spare time.
提前了解文物与博物馆文化,能帮助我更好适应在华生活与跨文化交流 Learning about cultural relics and museum culture in advance helps me adapt to life in China and cross-cultural communication.
掌握中国传统文化及文物相关知识,对我的留学体验和未来发展很有帮助 Mastering traditional Chinese culture and cultural relics knowledge is beneficial to my study experience and future development.
第四部分 文化学习服务支持需求调查 
Part 4 Service Support Demands for Cultural Learning
8. 请根据您的真实诉求,对以下服务需求进行评分 
Please rate the following service needs according to your real demands.
  • 1分 Not Needed
  • 2分 Slightly Needed
  • 3分 Moderately Needed
  • 4分 Highly Needed
  • 5分 Extremely Needed
我需要学校开设实用性强的中国传统文化通识课程 I need the school to offer practical general courses on traditional Chinese culture.
我需要专门针对留学生的博物馆文物文化入门讲解课程 I need introductory courses on museum and cultural relics culture designed for international students.
我需要文化冲突场景案例讲解与跨文化适应方法指导 I need case analysis and guidance on coping with cultural conflicts and cross-cultural adaptation.
我需要线下沉浸式文化体验、民俗活动以及博物馆研学参观活动 I need offline immersive cultural experience, folk activities and organized museum visits.
我需要简单易懂的中英双语文化常识 博物馆文物科普学习资料 I need easy-to-understand bilingual materials on general culture and museum relics popular science.
我需要线上云博物馆、文物数字展览等线上学习资源 I need online learning resources such as cloud museums and digital relic exhibitions.
我需要配对中国学生伙伴,一起交流传统文化、逛博物馆解读文物 I need a Chinese student partner to communicate traditional culture and interpret relics in museums together.
我需要专业老师或文博志愿者,解答文物文化、历史认知相关困惑 I need professional instructors or museum volunteers to solve my confusion about cultural relics and history.
我需要短视频、图文类轻量化中国文化及文物科普内容 I need lightweight popular science content on Chinese culture and cultural relics such as short videos and pictures.
第五部分 补充选择与开放问答
Part 5 Supplementary Questions & Open Ended Question
9. 您平时主要通过哪些途径了解中国文化与文物历史?(可多选)
What are your main ways to learn about Chinese culture and relic history? (Multiple choice)
10. 您最想优先学习哪一类中国文化内容(排序题)
Which type of Chinese cultural content do you most want to learn first? (Ranking question)
11. 对于帮助您更好地学习中国文化与文物知识,您还有其他的建议或需求吗?
Do you have any other suggestions or needs for helping you better learn about Chinese culture and cultural relics knowledge?
更多问卷 复制此问卷