护理专业学生职业认同与心理健康调查 \n[Survey on Professional Identity and Mental Health Among Nursing Students]

问卷说明 / Survey Instructions

亲爱的同学: [Dear Students,]

您好![Greetings!]

我们诚挚邀请您参加这项关于护理专业学生职业发展与数字化学习心理的学术调研。您的参与对于改进护理教育质量具有重要意义。[We cordially invite you to participate in this academic research regarding the professional development and digital learning psychology of nursing students. Your participation is of great significance to improving the quality of nursing education.]


【重要声明】 [Important Statements]

  1. 伦理保护:本研究已通过医学伦理委员会审核(编号:HUXIN-2026-NURSE-001)。[Ethics: This study has been approved by the Medical Ethics Committee (No.: HUXIN-2026-NURSE-001).]

  2. 匿名隐私:本次调查采取完全匿名形式,数据仅用于群体性学术分析,绝不涉及您的学业评价、奖奖学金申请或任何个人隐私。 [Privacy: This survey is strictly anonymous. Data will be used for aggregate academic analysis only and will not affect your academic evaluation or privacy.]

  3. 真实表达:题目没有对错之分,请根据您过去一个月的实际感受和第一直觉填写,无需过多思考。 [Authenticity: There are no right or wrong answers. Please respond based on your actual feelings over the past month.]

【填写指引】 [Guidance]

  • 时长:完成整份问卷大约需要 10-12 分钟。 [Time: It takes approximately 10-12 minutes.]

  • 补偿:感谢您在繁忙学习中抽出宝贵时间支持科研工作! [Gratitude: Thank you for supporting scientific research during your busy studies!]

Q: 您是否已阅读上述说明并同意参加本次调查? [Do you agree to participate in this survey?]

第一部分:个人背景信息 [Part I: Demographic Information]

您的学号是

Q1. 您的性别是? [What is your gender?]

Q2. 您的年龄是? (请填写具体数字) [What is your age? (Please fill in the number)]

Q3. 您目前的年级是? [What is your current academic grade?]

Q4. 您的生源地(常住地)是? [What is your source of students/residence?]

Q5. 您是否为独生子女? [Are you an only child?]

Q6. 您是否担任学生干部(如班委、社团干部等)? [Are you a student leader?]

Q7. 护理学是您高考/高考志愿的第一志愿吗? [Was Nursing your first choice of major?]

Q8. 您目前是否已经进入临床实习阶段? [Have you entered the stage of clinical practice?]

职业认同与心理素质调研 [ Professional Identity and Psychological Resilience]
第二部分:心理韧性量表 [Part 2: Connor-Davidson Resilience Scale, CD-RISC]
  • 从不这样 [Not at all true]
  • 很少这样 [Rarely true]
  • 有时这样 [Sometimes true]
  • 经常这样 [Often true]
  • 几乎总是这样 [True nearly all the time]
我能适应改变。[I can adapt to change.]
我至少有一个亲密的、安全的人际关系。[I have at least one close and secure relationship.]
看到事情的幽默面有助于我减压。[Seeing the humorous side of things helps when I’m under stress.]
压力使我变得更强。[Coping with stress can strengthen me.]
在经历疾病或困难后,我能康复。[I tend to bounce back after illness, injury, or other hardships.]
我相信我能应对生活中出现的任何困难。[I believe I can achieve my goals, even if there are obstacles.]
应对困难的经历使我感到有力量。[Past successes give me confidence in dealing with new challenges and difficulties.]
在压力下我能保持冷静。[Under pressure, I stay focused and think clearly.]
我能从困难中看到成功的希望。[I am not easily discouraged by failure.]
当事情看起来无望时,我也不会轻易放弃。[I think of myself as a strong person when dealing with life’s challenges and difficulties.]
我知道去哪里寻求帮助。[I know where to go for help.]
遇到压力时,我知道该如何控制自己的情绪。[When I’m under pressure, I know how to control my emotions.]
我对自己应对生活挑战的能力有信心。[I have confidence in my ability to handle life's challenges.]
我倾向于自己解决问题,而不是依赖他人。[I prefer to take the lead in solving problems.]
我是一个有能力的人。[I am a capable person.]
当事情不如意时,我能处理好自己的负面情绪。[I can handle unpleasant or painful feelings when things go wrong.]
我觉得我是一个有目标的人。[I feel like I am a person with a purpose.]
我对自己的人生有掌控感。[I have control over my life.]
我能做出艰难的决定。[I can make unpopular or difficult decisions.]
我能应对不确定性。[I can handle uncertainty.]
我认为自己是一个乐观的人。[I consider myself an optimistic person.]
即使在困难时期,我也能看到好的一面。[I can see the good side of things even in difficult times.]
面对生活,我充满希望。[I am hopeful about life.]
我相信事情最终会变好。[I believe that things will eventually get better.]
我能发现生活中的美好。[I can find beauty in life.]
第三部分:一般自我效能感量表 [Part 3: General Self-Efficacy Scale, GSES]
  • 完全不符合[Not at all true]
  • 不太符合[Hardly true]
  • 基本符合[Moderately true]
  • 完全符合[Exactly true]
如果我尽力去做,我总是能解决问题的。[I can always manage to solve difficult problems if I try hard enough.]
即使别人反对我,我仍有办法取得我想要的。[If someone opposes me, I can find the means and ways to get what I want.]
对我来说,坚持理想和达成目标是轻而易举的。[It is easy for me to stick to my aims and accomplish my goals.]
我自信能从容地应对意想不到的事件。[I am confident that I could deal efficiently with unexpected events.]
凭借我的才智,我能够应付意外的局面。[Thanks to my resourcefulness, I know how to handle unforeseen situations.]
如果我付出必要的努力,我一定能解决大多数的问题。[I can solve most problems if I invest the necessary effort.]
我能坦然地面对困难,因为我信赖自己处理问题的能力。[I can remain calm when facing difficulties because I can rely on my coping abilities.]
面对一个困难的问题,我通常能找到几个解决方法。[When I am confronted with a problem, I can usually find several solutions.]
如果陷入困境,我通常能想出好办法。[If I am in trouble, I can usually think of a solution.]
不论发生什么事,我都能应付自如。[I can usually handle whatever comes my way.]
第四部分:护生职业认同感量表 [Part 4: Professional Identity Scale for Nursing Students]
  • 非常不赞成 [Strongly Disagree]
  • 不赞成 [Disagree]
  • 一般 [Uncertain/Neutral]
  • 赞成 [Agree]
  • 非常赞成 [Strongly Agree]
护理工作是我非常喜欢的。[Nursing is my favorite profession.]
我愿意终身从事护理工作。[I am willing to engage in nursing work for life.]
如果我可以重新选择专业,我还是会选择护理。[If I could choose a major again, I would still choose nursing.]
我觉得做一个护士是很自豪的事情。[I feel proud to be a nurse.]
我认为护理工作具有很高的社会价值。[I believe nursing has high social value.]
护理工作能让我感到有成就感。[Nursing work gives me a sense of accomplishment.]
我愿意为护理事业的发展做出贡献。[I am willing to contribute to the development of nursing.]
我不在乎别人对护理专业的负面看法。[I don't care about others' negative views of the nursing profession.]
护理工作能实现我的人生价值。[Nursing work can realize my life value.]
我对护理专业的学习非常有兴趣。[I am very interested in nursing studies.]
我觉得自己非常适合做一名护士。[I feel that I am very suitable to be a nurse.]
护理专业的社会地位在不断提高,我对未来充满信心。[The social status of nursing is improving, and I am confident about the future.]
我能够胜任护理临床实习或未来的护理工作。[I am capable of nursing clinical practice or future nursing work.]
我经常向亲友推荐护理专业。[I often recommend nursing to relatives and friends.]
即使有其他更有吸引力的工作,我仍会选择护理。[I would still choose nursing even if there were other more attractive jobs.]
护理工作能够体现我对他人的关爱。[Nursing work reflects my care for others.]
我认为护理是一门神圣且严谨的科学。[I believe nursing is a sacred and rigorous science.]
数字化学习体验调查 [Part 2: Digital Learning Experience]
第五部分:技术压力量表 [Part 5: Technostress Scale]
  • 非常不同意 [Strongly Disagree]
  • 不同意 [Disagree]
  • 一般 [Neutral]
  • 同意 [Agree]
  • 非常同意 [Strongly Agree]
我感到被迫改变我的学习习惯以适应新的数字化工具。[I am forced to change my study habits to adapt to new digital tools.]
我觉得我需要花很多时间学习如何使用新的教育软件。[I feel I need to spend much time learning how to use new educational software.]
数字化工具的频繁更新让我感到焦虑。[The frequent updates of digital tools make me feel anxious.]
我感到我的个人时间被无处不在的数字化学习侵占了。[I feel my personal time is being invaded by ubiquitous digital learning.]
我担心如果我不跟上最新的技术,我会在学习中落后。[I worry that I will fall behind in my studies if I don't keep up with the latest technology.]
第六部分:学习倦怠量表 [Part 6: Maslach Burnout Inventory-Student Survey] 
注:请根据您过去一个月在学习中出现以下感受的频率进行选择。
  • 从未 [Never]
  • 几乎没有过 [A few times a year or less]
  • 偶尔 [Once a month or less]
  • 经常 [A few times a month]
  • 很频繁 [Once a week]
  • 非常频繁 [A few times a week]
  • 每天 [Every day]
学习了一整天后,我感到筋疲力尽。[I feel emotionally drained by my studies.]
每天早晨起床面对校园生活时,我都感到疲惫。[I feel used up at the end of a day at university.]
在学习中我感到精疲力竭。[I feel tired when I get up in the morning and have to face another day at the university.]
学习护理课程对我来说确实是一项沉重的负担。[Studying all day is really a strain for me.]
我觉得自己对学习已经厌倦了。[I feel burned out from my studies.]
入学以来,我对护理学习的兴趣日益减少。[I have become less interested in my studies since my entry to the university.]
我对学习是否能做出贡献持怀疑态度。[I have become less enthusiastic about my studies.]
我只想完成学业,不再想其他事情。[I have become more cynical about whether my potential contribution has any value.]
我对学习的意义感到怀疑。[I doubt the significance of my studies.]
我能有效解决学习中出现的问题。[I can effectively solve the problems that arise in my studies.]
我觉得自己能为护理专业做出贡献。[I believe that I make an effective contribution to the classes that I attend.]
在我看来,我是一个优秀的学生。[In my opinion, I am a good student.]
我在学习中能高效地完成任务。[I feel stimulated when I achieve my study goals.]
在校期间,我学到了很多有用的东西。[I have learned many interesting things during the course of my studies.]
在学习中,我对自己的能力很有信心。[In my class, I feel confident that I am effective at getting things done.]
第七部分:领悟社会支持量表 [Part 7: Perceived Social Support Scale]
  • 极不同意 [Extremely Disagree]
  • 很不同意 [Very Strongly Disagree]
  • 不同意 [Disagree]
  • 中立 / 一般 [Neutral]
  • 同意 [Agree]
  • 相当同意 [Very Strongly Agree]
  • 极同意 [Extremely Agree]
我的家人能给我实际的帮助。[My family really tries to help me.]
我能从家人那里得到我需要的情感上的支持和帮助。[I get the emotional help and support I need from my family.]
我可以与家人谈论我的问题。[I can talk about my problems with my family.]
我的家人愿意协助我做出决定。[My family is willing to help me make decisions.]
我的朋友能真正地帮助我。[My friends really try to help me.]
在我有困难时,我可以依靠我的朋友。[I can count on my friends when things go wrong.]
我的朋友能与我分享快乐与忧伤。[I have friends with whom I can share my joys and sorrows.]
我可以与朋友谈论我的问题。[I can talk about my problems with my friends.]
在我有困难时,某些人(如老师或同学)总是在我身边。[There is a special person who is around when I am in need.]
与某些人(如老师或同学)可以分享我的快乐与忧伤。[There is a special person with whom I can share my joys and sorrows.]
某些人(如老师或同学)是我快乐的真正来源。[I have a special person who is a real source of comfort to me.]
某些人(如老师或同学)关心我的感受。[There is a special person who cares about my feelings.]

临床沟通与人文关怀调查 [ Clinical Communication & Humanistic Care]

本部分旨在探讨护理专业学生在模拟实训或临床实习中,对患者感受的理解程度(共情能力)以及实际的沟通技能。请根据您的真实感受进行选择。

杰斐逊共情量表 [JSE-HPS]
  • 极不同意 [Strongly Disagree]
  • 很不同意 [Very Strongly Disagree]
  • 不同意 [Disagree]
  • 中立 / 一般 [Neutral]
  • 同意 [Agree]
  • 相当同意 [Very Strongly Agree]
  • 极同意 [Extremely Agree]
我对自己患者及家属感受的理解不应影响医疗或护理处置。[My understanding of how my patients and their families feel does not influence medical or nursing treatment.]
当护理人员理解患者的感受时,患者会感觉更好。[Patients feel better when their caregivers understand their feelings.]
护理人员很难从患者的角度看问题。[It is difficult for a caregiver to view things from patients' perspectives.]
我相信共情是一种治疗技能,没有它,治疗的成功就会受限。[I believe that empathy is a therapeutic skill without which the success of treatment is limited.]
关注患者的个人经历不会影响治疗结果。[Attentiveness to patients' personal experiences does not influence treatment outcomes.]
护理人员因为与患者过于亲近而受到干扰,会影响他们的客观判断。[Caregivers' understanding of their patients' feelings gives them an advantage in medical or nursing treatment.]
我认为共情是治疗中的次要因素。[I believe that empathy is a secondary component in medical or nursing treatment.]
护理人员应该通过设身处地地为患者着想,来更好地理解患者的需求。[Caregivers should try to understand what is going on in their patients' minds by putting themselves in their patients' shoes.]
护理人员不应受患者及其家属情感的影响。[Caregivers should not be swayed by intense emotional bonds between their patients and their family members.]
患者价值的多样性会直接影响医疗护理方案的制定。[Patients' value systems should be considered in the development of treatment plans.]
患者的身体健康不仅仅是其医疗问题的直接反映。[A patient's physical health is a result of more than just medical factors.]
我认为患者不会因为护理人员的理解而感到压力减轻。[I do not believe that patients feel better when their caregivers understand their feelings.]
理解非语言沟通对护理工作的影响微乎其微。[Non-verbal cues are as important as verbal communication in caregiver-patient relationships.]
护理人员应当尽可能地去感受患者的痛苦。[Caregivers should try to imagine as much as possible what their patients are going through.]
共情对于护理学这种科学性很强的学科来说,并不是必需的。[Empathy is not a necessary skill for caregivers who focus on scientific methods.]
理解患者及其家属的感受,能够使护理工作更加人性化。[Understanding the feelings of patients and their families makes for more humanistic care.]
护理人员应在与患者沟通时尝试从对方的角度思考。[Caregivers should try to view the world from their patients' perspectives.]
理解患者的各种情感对于建立良好的护患关系非常重要。[Understanding patients' emotions is an important part of the caregiver-patient relationship.]
即使我不能改变病人的处境,我也应当去尝试理解他们的感受。[I believe that I should try to understand my patients' feelings, even if I cannot change their situation.]
在临床护理中,共情能力与临床技能同等重要。[In clinical nursing, empathy is as important as clinical skills.]
护生临床沟通能力量表 [CCAS]
  • 完全做不到 [Strongly Disagree]
  • 较难做到 [Disagree]
  • 基本能做到 [Neutral]
  • 较易做到 [Agree]
  • 完全能做到 [Strongly Agree]
在与病人交谈前,我能先介绍自己。[I introduce myself before talking to patients.]
我能以友好的方式启动与患者的交谈。[I can initiate conversations with patients in a friendly manner.]
在交谈中,我能表现出对病人的尊重。[I show respect to patients during conversations.]
我能让病人感到我对他的问题很感兴趣。[I make patients feel that I am interested in their concerns.]
我能让病人感到我是可以信任的。[I make patients feel that I am trustworthy.]
在交谈结束时,我能向病人表示感谢。[I thank the patient at the end of the conversation.]
我能全神贯注地倾听病人的陈述。[I listen attentively to what the patient says.]
我能通过点头、眼神接触来回应病人。[I respond to patients using nodding and eye contact.]
我能理解病人说话时的真正含义。[I can understand the real meaning behind a patient's words.]
我不会在病人说话时随意打断他们。[I do not interrupt patients when they are speaking.]
我能注意到病人的非语言信号(如表情、姿势)。[I notice the patient's non-verbal cues, such as facial expressions and posture.]
我能引导病人说出他最担心的事。[I can guide patients to speak out about their primary concerns.]
我能通过提问来澄清病人模糊的陈述。[I use questions to clarify a patient's vague statements.]
我能总结病人所说的话以确保理解无误。[I summarize what the patient said to ensure correct understanding.]
我能发现病人没有直接说出来的困难。[I can identify difficulties that patients do not state directly.]
我能客观地收集病人的健康信息。[I collect patient health information objectively.]
我能以病人能听懂的语言解释护理操作。[I explain nursing procedures in a language patients can understand.]
我能耐心地回答病人提出的问题。[I answer patients' questions patiently.]
我在解释时会配合使用肢体语言。[I use body language to assist my explanations.]
我能纠正病人对疾病或治疗的错误理解。[I can correct a patient's misunderstanding of their illness or treatment.]
我能向病人提供有关康复的指导建议。[I provide guidance and suggestions for patient recovery.]
在制定护理方案时,我会询问病人的意见。[I ask for the patient's opinion when developing a care plan.]
我能与病人讨论他们可以接受的治疗方案。[I discuss acceptable treatment options with patients.]
我能鼓励病人参与到自我护理中。[I encourage patients to participate in their own self-care.]
当病人情绪低落时,我能给予安慰。[I provide comfort when patients feel down.]
我能对病人的痛苦表示同情和理解。[I show empathy and understanding toward a patient's suffering.]
我能处理病人的抱怨或不满情绪。[I can handle a patient's complaints or dissatisfaction.]
我能帮助病人建立战胜疾病的信心。[I help patients build confidence in overcoming their illness.]
更多问卷 复制此问卷