Notice
本问卷只调查了zara在成都的消费者,如果您没有在成都购买过zara的产品,请不要填写此问卷。
This questionnaire only surveys Zara consumers in Chengdu. If you have never purchased Zara products in Chengdu, please do not fill out this questionnaire.
Research purpose(研究目的)
This study investigates how young consumers in Chengdu perceive Zara's sustainable fashion recycling initiatives and how these perceptions influence their trust in the brand.
本研究调查了成都年轻消费者如何看待Zara的可持续时尚回收举措,以及这些看法如何影响他们对品牌的信任。
Confidentiality and Anonymity(保密性与匿名性)
Your participation is completely voluntary. All responses will remain anonymous and confidential, and no personal identifying information will be collected. The data will be used for academic research purposes only.
您的参与完全是自愿的。所有回答将保持匿名和保密,不会收集任何可识别个人身份的信息。本研究数据仅用于学术研究目的。
Data Storage and Disposal(数据存储与销毁)
All collected data will be securely stored and will only be accessible to the researcher, the supervisor, and Oxford Brookes University (OBU).
The data will be deleted after the completion of the research project.
所有收集的数据将被安全存储,仅研究者、导师以及牛津布鲁克斯大学(OBU)可以访问这些数据。
1. What is your age group?
18–24 25–29 30–35
2. Your Gender你的性别是:
Male Female
3. 请问你在成都生活吗? Yes No
4. How often do you shop at Zara?
Never Rarely Occasionally Frequently
5. Have you heard of Zara’s “Closing the Loop” recycling program?
你听说过Zara的“闭环”回收计划吗?
Yes No
6. Have you ever donated clothes to Zara’s recycling program?
你曾经向Zara的回收项目捐赠过衣服吗?
Yes No
7. If you participated, what was your main motivation?
如果你参加了,你的主要动机是什么?
Store discount Environmental concern Convenience Peer influence
8. Recycling old clothes is an effective way to protect the environment.
回收旧衣服是保护环境的有效方法。
9. I feel positive about participating in fashion recycling programs.
我对参与时尚回收项目感到很积极。
10. 为了环保的需要,我认为应该回收衣服。
11. Most of my peers support sustainable fashion behaviors.
我的大多数同龄人都支持可持续的时尚行为。
12. It is easy for me to find and use Zara’s clothing recycling boxes.
我很容易找到并使用Zara的服装回收箱。
13. I clearly understand how to join Zara’s recycling program.
我清楚地知道如何加入Zara的回收计划。
14. I believe Zara’s recycling program is genuine sustainability, not just marketing.
我相信Zara的回收项目是真正的可持续发展,而不仅仅是营销。
15. I agree fast-fashion brands can truly solve environmental problems.
我认可快时尚品牌能真正解决环境问题。
16. I plan to use Zara’s recycling service in the next six months.
我计划在接下来的六个月里使用Zara的回收服务。
17.
Recycling clothes might make me feel less guilty about buying new fast fashion.
回收衣服可能会让我对购买新的快时尚感到不那么内疚。