修改版POST TEST 微信使用调查问卷WeChat Usage Survey

指导语 Instructions
亲爱的同学:您好!本问卷旨在了解您过去一学期的汉语学习方式和微信使用情况。问卷分为四个部分,填写约需6-8分钟。所有数据仅用于学术研究,所有信息仅用于学术研究,绝对保密。答案无对错之分,请根据实际情况填写。感谢您的支持! 
 Dear students, This questionnaire aims to understand your Chinese language learning methods and WeChat usage in the past semester. It is divided into four sections and should take approximately 6-8 minutes to complete. All data will be used for academic research purposes only. Your responses will be kept strictly confidential. There is no right or wrong answer. Please fill in the form based on your actual situation. Thank you for your support!

参与者编号Participation code(请在前测和后测中填写同一个编号please use the same code in both surveys)请按以下规则生成您的专属编号Please create your code using:您喜欢的颜色的前两位字母+出生的月份 + 10-99中任意您喜欢的数字

The first two letters of your favourite colour + your birth month (01-12) + your favourite number from 10–99
例如Example:
WH0322

RE1099

1. 您目前的学习阶段是?What is your current academic status?
2. 您学习汉语多久了 How long have you been learning Chinese?
3. 您目前的汉语水平:What is your current Chinese proficiency level?
4. 相比之前的问卷您的汉语水平是否有变化Compared to the previous test, has your Chinese proficiency changed?
5. 在过去一个学期,您是否使用微信学习汉语?In the past semester, did you use WeChat to learn Chinese?
6. 在过去一学期,您使用微信学习汉语的频率是?In the past semester, how often did you use WeChat to learn Chinese?
7. 在过去一个学期,您使用以下微信功能进行汉语学习的频率是?During the past semester, how often did you use the following WeChat functions for Chinese learning?
填出序号1、2、3(3为最常用,2为偶尔用,1从未用过)Please select your 3 most frequently used WeChat learning functions and indicate their order as 1, 2, and 3 (3 = most used,2= occasionally used, 1=never used).

8. 如果您在过去一个学期使用过微信学习汉语,请按顺序填写您最常使用的 3 个微信学习功能。If you used WeChat for Chinese learning during the past semester, please write your top 3 most frequently used learning-related WeChat functions.

1 = 最常用 Most frequently used

2 = 第二常用 Second most frequently used

3 = 第三常用 Third most frequently used

如果您没有使用微信进行汉语学习,请填写“不适用”。

If you did not use WeChat for Chinese learning, please answer “Not applicable”.

9.请为不同功能在不同技能上的帮助程度打分(1=无帮助,5=极大帮助)。如未使用,请填0。
Please rate the usefulness of different functions for the following skills (1 = No help, 5 = Very helpful). If not used, please write 0.
9.1 语音文字转换功能 Voice-to-text function
9.2.请为微信公众号功能在不同技能上的帮助程度打分(1=无帮助,5=极大帮助)。如未使用,请填0。
Please rate the usefulness of official accounts for the following skills (1 = No help, 5 = Very helpful). If not used, please write 0.
9.3.请为微信翻译功能在不同技能上的帮助程度打分(1=无帮助,5=极大帮助)。如未使用,请填0。
Please rate the usefulness of translation function for the following skills (1 = No help, 5 = Very helpful). If not used, please write 0.
9. 4.请为微信小程序功能在不同技能上的帮助程度打分(1=无帮助,5=极大帮助)。如未使用,请填0。
Please rate the usefulness of mini programs for the following skills (1 = No help, 5 = Very helpful). If not used, please write 0.
9.5.请为聊天、群聊功能在不同技能上的帮助程度打分(1=无帮助,5=极大帮助)。如未使用,请填0。
Please rate the usefulness of chat/group chat functions for the following skills (1 = No help, 5 = Very helpful). If not used, please write 0.
9.6.请为微信朋友圈功能在不同技能上的帮助程度打分(1=无帮助,5=极大帮助)。如未使用,请填0。
Please rate the usefulness of WeChat momentsfor the following skills (1 = No help, 5 = Very helpful). If not used, please write 0.
9.7.请为微信直播/视频号功能在不同技能上的帮助程度打分(1=无帮助,5=极大帮助)。如未使用,请填0。
Please rate the usefulness of WeChat live/video channel functions for the following skills (1 = No help, 5 = Very helpful). If not used, please write 0.
9.8 请为微信搜索功能在不同技能上的帮助程度打分(1=无帮助,5=极大帮助)。如未使用,请填0。
Please rate the usefulness of search function for the following skills (1 = No help, 5 = Very helpful). If not used, please write 0.
9.9 请为微信收藏功能在不同技能上的帮助程度打分(1=无帮助,5=极大帮助)。如未使用,请填0。
Please rate the usefulness of favorites function for the following skills (1 = No help, 5 = Very helpful). If not used, please write 0.
10. 微信对汉语学习的主观影响感知(Perceived Impact of WeChat on Chinese Learning)
请根据您的实际体验,对以下陈述进行评分。
Please rate your level of agreement with the following statements based on your actual experience.
1 = Strongly disagree(非常不同意); 5 = Strongly agree(非常同意)
11. 在本次研究期间,您是否阅读了研究者提供的《微信功能介绍表》?During this study, did you read the "WeChat Feature Introduction Table" provided by the researchers?
11.1 请选择您尝试的新功能Please select the new features you have tried (multiple selections allowed):
11.2 其中对您帮助最大的功能是?请简单回答一下Which feature was the most helpful to you? Please give a brief answer.
12. 您是否有微信帮助您突破学习难关的具体事例(如:使用拍照翻译功能解决了教材中的生词或通过语音消息向老师请教发音问题并得到了纠正。):请说明您使用了哪些功能?以及成功后是否提升了您对自身汉语能力的信心?

Have you had any specific experiences where WeChat helped you overcome a learning difficulty (e.g., using the photo translation feature to understand new words in your textbook, or consulting your teacher via voice message to correct pronunciation)? Please indicate which WeChat features you used and whether successfully overcoming the difficulty increased your confidence in your Chinese language ability.

13.  您最希望微信增加的汉语学习功能是?或如果可以改进微信作为学习工具的一个方面,您会选择什么?

What Chinese learning feature would you most like WeChat to add? Or, if you could improve one aspect of WeChat as a learning tool, what would it be?

您是否愿意就您的微信使用经验接受简短访问?如果愿意请留下您的联系方式(邮箱、手机号、微信号等)Would you be willing to participate in a brief interview regarding your WeChat usage experience? If so, please leave your contact information (email, phone number, WeChat ID, etc.)

问卷结束 / End of Questionnaire
谢谢您的参与!Thank you for your participation!


更多问卷 复制此问卷