留学生黄梅戏文化课学习情况调查问卷

1. 你的性别(Gender)
2. 你的国籍(Nationality)
3.  你的年龄(Age)
4. 你的汉语水平(Chinese Proficiency Level)
5. 你学习中文的时长(How long have you been learning Chinese?)
6. 学习中文/中国文化课程前,你是否听说过黄梅戏?Before learning Chinese or Chinese culture courses, have you heard of Huangmei Opera?
7. 你最初了解黄梅戏的途径?How did you first learn about Huangmei Opera? (Multiple choices)
8. 你知道那些黄梅戏的曲目?Do you know any famous Huangmei Opera repertoires
9. 请根据你对黄梅戏内容的熟悉程度,从最熟悉到最不熟悉排序Please sort the following contents from most familiar to least familiar 
10. 你是否参与过学校开设的黄梅戏文化课?Have you taken the school's Huangmei Opera culture course?
11. 你学习黄梅戏文化课的主要原因 Reasons for you to learn the Huangmei Opera course? (Multiple choices)
12. 请根据你的真实学习体验,对下表打分
  • 很不同意
  • 不同意
  • 一般
  • 同意
  • 很同意
课程教学内容通俗易懂,适配留学生汉语水平The teaching content of the course is easy to understand and matches the Chinese proficiency of international students
课堂教学形式丰富有趣,不枯燥The classroom teaching forms are diverse and engaging, free of dullness.
课程知识能够帮助我了解中国传统文化The knowledge acquired in this course helps me understand traditional Chinese culture
课堂互动性强,学习参与感高Classes are highly interactive, allowing students to feel fully engaged in learning.
课程难度适中,学习压力合理The course is moderately difficult with reasonable academic pressure
13. 你期望老师讲解黄梅戏的方式?What ways do you expect teachers to use when teaching Huangmei Opera
14. 你学习黄梅戏课程遇到的主要困难?Main difficulties in learning Huangmei Opera course? (Multiple choices)
15. 你是否愿意继续深入学习黄梅戏文化?Are you willing to further learn Huangmei Opera culture?
16. 请根据你的学习需求,对以下课程内容按最想学习→最不想学习排序(填写序号)Please sort the learning contents by demand (most wanted → least wanted)
17. 你希望新增的课程教学形式?What new teaching forms do you want to add? (Multiple choices)
18.
你对国际中文教育中的黄梅戏文化课,在课程内容、教学方式、课程时长、课堂活动等方面,有任何具体意见或改进建议?Please put forward your suggestions for the course:
更多问卷 复制此问卷