HJHZ Simulation Evaluation - Arrival Experience \nHJHZ 模拟运营评估表 - 抵店体验

Welcome to JEN Hangzhou by Shangri‑La! Thank you for participating in the Pre‑Opening Hotel SimulationOur aim is to deliver an authentic JEN experience throughout your stay. We would appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to share your feedback and suggestions with us.
欢迎来到杭州JEN酒店。非常感谢您参与本次酒店开业前的模拟运营我们致力于在您入住期间为您呈现真实而独特的 JEN 品牌体验。恳请您抽出几分钟时间,向我们分享您的宝贵意见与建议。

We thank you for your support and wish you a pleasant stay.
再次感谢您的支持,祝您入住愉快。
It is expected to take 20 minutes to fill out this questionnaire, which can be saved when you quit during the process.

本次问卷填写预计需要20分钟,中途退出可保存。
General Information 基本信息
1. Name 姓名
2. Please select your department
请选择您所在的部门
请选择
3. Check in date 入住日期
Reception Service 前台接待服务 
4. Check-in 办理入住

Name of colleague who served you
为您提供服务的员工名字
5.

Did the colleague smile and establish eye contact?

员工是否保持微笑并与您有目光接触?

6. Were you greeted warmly immediately or positively acknowledged within 30 seconds of joining the queue, with eye contact and a smile?

您在排队后 30 秒内,是否立即受到热情问候或得到积极回应,并伴有眼神交流和微笑?

7.

Were you greeted graciously, e.g., Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening?

员工是否热情礼貌地向您问候(例如:早上好 / 下午好 / 晚上好)?

8.

Did the colleague ask you to provide passport / ID?

员工是否要求您提供护照/身份证?

9.

Did the colleague address you by your last name?

员工是否用您的姓氏称呼您?

10.

Did the colleague confirm with you at the front desk the reservation details (such as room type, room rate, and departure date and time)?

员工是否在前台与您确认了预订信息(如房型、房价、离店日期及时间)?

11.

Did the colleague reconfirm your special requests and preferences with you?

员工是否与您再次确认了特殊要求及喜好?

12. Did the colleague recognize you as a Shangri-La Circle member?
员工是否确认您已加入香格里拉会?
13.

Did the colleague invite you to join the Shangri-La Circle?

若尚未加入,员工是否邀请您加入香格里拉会?

14.

According to your preferences, did the colleague promote room upgrades within the appropriate situation?

员工是否根据您的喜好,在合适的情境下向您推荐房间升级选项?

15. Did the colleague confirm the payment method with you while paying attention to protecting your privacy?

员工是否跟您确认付款方式,并在过程中注意保护您的隐私?

16.
Did the colleague introduce entitlements and hotel facilities (e.g., whether breakfast is included)?
员工是否和您介绍房费包含项目及酒店设施(如房费是否含早餐等)?
17.
Did the colleague ask whether your visit is for business or leisure and provide personalized interaction?
员工是否询问您来杭州的目的,是商务出差还是旅游?提供个性化互动。
18.
Was the check-in at the counter completed within 5 minutes from the time of joining the queue?
从排队开始计算,柜台办理入住手续是否在5分钟内完成?
19. Did the colleague hand over the room card with both hands and, if conditions permit, proactively accompany you to the elevator entrance? Or politely guide you to the location of the elevator leading to your guest room?

员工是否双手递送房卡,并在条件允许时主动陪同您到电梯口?如未能陪同,是否礼貌指引了电梯方向?

20.

Did the colleague convey a distinctive first impression, by creating a warm, sincere and memorable welcome experience?

员工是否给您创造了一个温暖、真诚、难忘的抵店体验?

21. Did the colleague appear clean, crisp, polished and well-fitted?
员工是否穿着干净、整洁、合身?
22. Lobby facilities and environment (Please Rate)
大堂设备和环境(请打分)
  • Poor 差
  • Fair 一般
  • Good 好
  • Very Good 很好
  • Excellent 极好
A/C Temperature 空调温度
Background Music (type and volume) 背景音乐(曲目和音量)
Floor levelness 地面平整
Shangri-La Aroma Concentration 香格里拉香薰浓度
Flower Design 鲜花设计
Height and Layout of the Front Desk 前台的高度和布置
Clear signage and instructions 指示清晰
Appropriate lighting 灯光合适
23. Feedback and suggestions:
其他意见及建议:
24. Guest Room Lift  (Please Rate)
客房电梯(请打分)
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lift Speed 电梯升降速度
Lift A/C Temperature 电梯空调温度
Lift background music电梯背景音乐
25. During the overall arrival experience, which colleague impressed you with Art and Joy?
在整体入住期间,哪一位同事让您深刻感受到了雅与悦?
Name 姓名:
Details 他/她为您做了什么:
26. Please share more suggestions to help us improve our guest service performance:
请分享更多建议以帮助我们提升对客服务表现:
Thank you for taking your time to give us your valuable feedback and suggestions.

Please kindly submit immediately this form after check-in.




非常感谢您用心为我们提出的宝贵意见。

请在办理抵店手续后提交此问卷。
更多问卷 复制此问卷