跨文化交流中道歉行为调查问卷

Thank you for participating in this survey.

This questionnaire aims to understand how people respond to different situations in everyday communication. There are no right or wrong answers. Please answer according to what you would most likely do in real life.

All responses are anonymous and will be used for academic purposes only.

感谢您参与本次调查。

本问卷旨在了解人们在日常交际中的反应方式。答案无对错之分,请根据您在现实生活中最可能采取的做法作答。

本问卷采用匿名形式,所有数据仅用于学术研究。

Part I Background Information

第一部分 基本信息

1. Native language / 母语
2. Gender / 性别
3. Age / 年龄
4. Have you lived in another country for more than one year?您是否曾在其他国家连续居住超过一年?
5. Highest level of education / 最高学历
Part II Situational Responses

第二部分 情景反应


Please imagine yourself in the following situations and write down what you would most likely say.

请设想以下情景,并写下您最有可能说的话。

Situation 1 情景一

You accidentally spill coffee on your close friend's book. What would you say?

你不小心把咖啡洒在了一位好朋友的书上。你会怎么说?

Situation 2 情景二

You submit an assignment one day late and your professor notices it. What would you say?

你迟交了一天作业,并被老师发现。你会怎么说?

Situation 3 情景三

You accidentally step on a stranger's foot in a crowded subway. What would you say?

在拥挤的地铁里,你不小心踩到了陌生人的脚。你会怎么说?

Situation 4 情景四

You promised to have a video call with your parents during the weekend, but you forgot because you were busy with study or other activities. What would you say?

你答应周末和父母视频,但因为学习或其他事情忙忘了。你会怎么说?

Part III 第三部分 


Please indicate how much you agree with the following statements.

请根据您的真实想法选择认同程度。

1 = Strongly disagree / 非常不同意

2 = Disagree / 不同意

3 = Neutral / 一般

4 = Agree / 同意

5 = Strongly agree / 非常同意

1. When apologizing, restoring the relationship is more important than defending myself.

在道歉时,修复关系比自我辩护更重要。

2. Maintaining harmony is one of my main purposes when apologizing.

维持关系和谐是我道歉的主要目的之一。

3. When dealing with interpersonal conflicts, I would rather preserve the relationship than insist on who is right or wrong.

在人际冲突中,我更愿意维护关系,而不是评判对错。

4. The social status of the other person influences how I apologize. 

对方的社会地位会影响我的道歉方式。

5. I tend to use more formal expressions when apologizing to teachers, elders, or people in authority.

向老师、长辈或权威人士道歉时,我倾向于使用更正式的表达。

6. People with higher status do not necessarily need to apologize to those with lower status.

地位较高的人不一定需要向地位较低的人道歉。

7. A sincere apology should include explicit expressions such as "I'm sorry".

真诚的道歉应该包含“对不起”等明确的道歉表达。

8. People can understand my apology through my attitude or actions, even if I do not apologize directly.

即使不直接表达歉意,人们也能通过我的态度或行动理解我的初衷。

9.I worry about losing face when admitting responsibility.

承认责任时,我会担心丢面子。

10. Admitting mistakes openly in an apology may damage my image.

在道歉时公开承认错误可能会损害自己的形象。

11. When apologizing, I care more about restoring the other person's feelings than protecting my own image.

在道歉时,相比维护自己的形象,我更在意对方的感受。

Thank you very much for your participation!

感谢您的参与!

更多问卷 复制此问卷