I feel emotionally drained from my work.(日常工作使我情绪低落)
I feel used up at the end of the workday.(工作一天,我感到十分疲惫)
I feel fatigued when I get up in the morning and have to face another day on the job. (早上起床时,我感到很疲乏,但仍要面对当天的工作)
I can easily understand how my patients feel about things.(我能够轻易的明白病人在整个医疗护理过程中产生的感受)
I feel I treat some patients as if they were impersonal objects.(我有时把病人当作物品一样看待,而不是面对一个人)
Working with people all day is really a strain for me.(整天与人打交道的工作,对我来说是一种负担)
I deal very effectively with the problems of my patients .(我能够有效的处理病人医疗或护理过程中的各种问题)
I feel burned out from my work.(工作使我耗尽了心力)
I feel I'm positively influencing other people's lives through my work.(我觉得自己的工作对他人的生活发挥了积极的作用)
I've become more callous toward people since I took this job.(自从从事这份工作后,我对人越来越冷淡了)
I worry that this job is hardening me emotionally.(我担心这份工作会使我变成一个硬心肠的人)
I feel very energetic.(我觉得自己精力充沛)
I feel frustrated by my job.(我感到我在工作中受到挫折)
I feel I'm working too hard on my job.(我感到自己的工作过于辛苦)
I don't really care what happens to some patients.(我不太重视病人提出的各种需求)
Working with people directly puts too much stress on me.(与其他人一起工作,使我感到有很大的压力)
I can easily create a relaxed atmosphere with my patients.(与病人一起时,我可以轻易的营造轻松的气氛)
I feel exhilarated after working closely with my patients.(工作中与病人密切的接触,使我感到满足和愉快)
I have accomplished many worthwhile things in this job.(从事医疗护理工作,使我体验到自身的价值所在)
I feel like I'm at the end of my rope.(我感到自己的情感到了山穷水尽的地步)
In my work, I deal with emotional problems very calmly .(我能够冷静的处理工作中所遇到的情绪困扰)
I feel patients blame me for some of their problems.(我觉得某些病人把他们一面对的问题归咎于我)