泰国新中式服装消费者调查问卷

1. 您的性别是?
What is your gender?
ภาษาไทย: เพศของคุณคืออะไร?
2. 您的年龄段是?
What is your age group?
ภาษาไทย: อายุของคุณอยู่ช่วงไหน?
3. 您的职业是?
What is your occupation?
ภาษาไทย: อาชีพของคุณคืออะไร?
4. 您每月用于购买服装的预算约为?
What is your monthly clothing budget?
ภาษาไทย: งบซื้อเสื้อผ้าต่อเดือนของคุณประมาณเท่าไหร่?
5. 您之前听说过“新中式服装”吗?
Have you heard of "New Chinese-style fashion" before?
ภาษาไทย: คุณเคยได้ยินเกี่ยวกับ "เสื้อผ้าสไตล์จีนใหม่" มาก่อนหรือไม่?
6. 您通常通过哪些渠道了解新的服装风格?(可多选)
Through which channels do you usually learn about new fashion styles? (Multiple choice)
ภาษาไทย: คุณมักเรียนรู้เกี่ยวกับสไตล์เสื้อผ้าใหม่จากช่องทางไหน? (เลือกได้หลายข้อ)
7. 您是否考虑过购买具有中国传统元素的服装?
Have you ever considered buying clothing with traditional Chinese elements?
ภาษาไทย: คุณเคยคิดจะซื้อเสื้อผ้าที่มีองค์ประกอบดั้งเดิมของจีนหรือไม่?
8. 请对以下影响您购买服装的因素按重要程度排序(1=最重要,5=最不重要)
Please rank the following factors influencing your clothing purchase by importance (1=most important, 5=least important)
ภาษาไทย: โปรดจัดลำดับปัจจัยที่มีผลต่อการซื้อเสื้อผ้าของคุณตามระดับความสำคัญ (1=สำคัญที่สุด, 5=สำคัญน้อยที่สุด)
9. 一件您喜欢的新中式上衣,您能接受的价格范围是?
What price range would you accept for a new Chinese-style top that you like?
ภาษาไทย: สำหรับเสื้อสไตล์จีนใหม่ที่คุณชอบ คุณสามารถยอมรับช่วงราคาใด?
10. 您之前是否购买过中式风格的服装?
Have you ever purchased clothing with Chinese style before?
คุณเคยซื้อเสื้อผ้าสไตล์จีนมาก่อนหรือไม่?
11. 如果您买过,总体满意度如何?
If you have bought, how is your overall satisfaction?
ภาษาไทย: หากคุณเคยซื้อ ความพึงพอใจโดยรวมเป็นอย่างไร?
12. 您购买后最满意的方面是什么?(可多选)
What are you most satisfied with after purchase? (Multiple choice)
ภาษาไทย: สิ่งที่คุณพอใจมากที่สุดหลังการซื้อคืออะไร? (เลือกได้หลายข้อ)
13. 如果您买到一件很喜欢的新中式服装,会分享给别人吗?
If you buy a new Chinese-style garment you really like, would you share it with others?
ภาษาไทย: หากคุณซื้อเสื้อสไตล์จีนใหม่ที่ชอบมาก คุณจะแชร์ให้คนอื่นรู้หรือไม่?
14. 您最常通过什么方式分享喜欢的服装?(可多选)
How do you most often share clothing you like? (Multiple choice)
ภาษาไทย: คุณมักแชร์เสื้อผ้าที่ชอบผ่านช่องทางไหน? (เลือกได้หลายข้อ)
更多问卷 复制此问卷