昆明理工大学国际学生配音大赛赛后调查

亲爱的参赛同学:你好!本次问卷旨在结合本次“声临其境·语通世界”国际学生配音大赛,调研第二课堂活动对来华留学生中国国情认知、中华文化认同的影响,所有信息严格保密,答案无对错之分,请根据真实情况作答,感谢你的配合!
Dear participants,Hello!Combined with the "Immersive Voice · Language Connects the World" International Student Dubbing Contest, this questionnaire aims to investigate the influence of extracurricular activities on international students’ cognition of China’s national conditions and recognition of Chinese culture.All your personal information will be kept strictly confidential. There are no right or wrong answers. Please fill in the questionnaire according to your real situation. Thank you for your cooperation!
第一部分:基本信息(Part I: Basic Information)
1. 您的国籍(Your nationality)
2. 您的性别(Your gender)
3. 您的HSK等级(Your HSK level)
4. 您来中国学习的时间(Duration of your studies in China)
第二部分:活动参与情况(Part II: Activity Participation)
5. 您参加配音大赛的主要动机是什么?(可多选)(What were your main motivations for participating in the voice acting competition? (Multiple choices allowed))
6. 参与本次配音大赛前,你是否主动参加过学校其他汉语、国情文化类第二课堂活动?(Before joining this dubbing contest, have you taken the initiative to participate in Chinese or national culture extracurricular activities organized by School?)
7. 您认为大赛提供的电影片段(如《哪吒》、《西游记》、《流浪地球》等)对您了解中国文化有帮助吗?(Do you think the movie clips provided in the competition (e.g., Ne Zha, Journey to the West, The Wandering Earth) were helpful for you to understand Chinese culture?)
8. 在准备和参与比赛的过程中,您对以下哪些中国文化元素有了更深的了解?(可多选)(During the preparation and participation in the competition, which of the following Chinese cultural elements did you gain a deeper understanding of? (Multiple choices allowed))
9. 演绎国产影视片段时,你是否会主动查阅片段背后对应的中国历史、地域、社会背景资料?(When performing Chinese film clips, will you take the initiative to look up relevant background information about China’s history, regions and society behind the clips?)
第三部分:文化认同与感知(Part III: Cultural Identity and Perception)
10. 请根据您的真实感受,对以下陈述的同意程度进行打分。(Please rate your level of agreement with the following statements based on your true feelings.)
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
通过为中文影视片段配音,我更能理解中国人的思维方式和情感表达。(Through dubbing Chinese movie clips, I can better understand the mindset and emotional expression of Chinese people.)
配音大赛让我对中国文化的兴趣变得更加浓厚。(The voice acting competition has made me more interested in Chinese culture.)
我觉得参与这样的活动能帮助我更好地融入中国的校园生活。(I feel that participating in such activities helps me better integrate into campus life in China.)
我愿意向我的家人和朋友推荐中国的电影或电视剧。(I am willing to recommend Chinese movies or TV series to my family and friends.)
我认为学习汉语和了解中国文化对我的未来发展很重要。(I believe that learning Chinese and understanding Chinese culture are important for my future development.)
总体来说,我对在中国的学习和生活感到满意。(Overall, I am satisfied with my study and life in China.)
第四部分:活动评价与建议(Part IV: Activity Evaluation and Suggestions)
11. 您认为“留学生配音大赛”这类第二课堂活动,在促进中外学生交流方面的作用如何?(How effective do you think extracurricular activities like the "International Students' Voice Acting Competition" are in promoting communication between Chinese and international students?)
12. 您认为目前的配音大赛在哪些方面还可以改进?(可多选)(In what areas do you think the current voice acting competition can be improved? (Multiple choices allowed))
13. 除了配音大赛,您还希望学校组织哪些类型的第二课堂活动来帮助您了解中国文化?(可多选)(Besides the voice acting competition, what other types of extracurricular activities would you like the university to organize to help you understand Chinese culture? (Multiple choices allowed))
14. 对于我校未来举办类似的文化活动,您有什么其他的意见或建议?(Do you have any other comments or suggestions for similar cultural events hosted by our university in the future?)
更多问卷 复制此问卷