中医药文化本土深耕与跨文化传播策略研究 \nSurvey on Local Development and Cross-Cultural Communication of TCM Culture

您好!我们是《中医药文化的本土深耕与跨文化传播策略研究——基于江苏省中外群体的实证调研》课题组。本次调查旨在了解在苏外籍人士对中医药文化的认知、体验与真实态度,为优化中医药文化跨文化传播策略提供实证依据。
Hello! We are the research team of "A Study on Local Development and Cross-Cultural Communication of TCM Culture — Based on Empirical Survey of Chinese and Foreign Groups in Jiangsu Province". This survey aims to understand foreign residents' cognition, experience and attitude towards TCM culture in Jiangsu.
问卷采用匿名形式,所有数据仅用于学术研究,严格保密。填写时长约6-8分钟,答案无对错之分,请根据您的真实感受作答,您可随时终止填写。
This survey is anonymous. All data will be kept strictly confidential and used only for academic research. It takes about 6-8 minutes to complete. There are no right or wrong answers. Please answer according to your true feelings. You can stop at any time.
第一部分 基本信息
Part 1 Demographic Information
1. 1、您的国籍所属地区是?Which region does your nationality belong to?
2. 2、您在江苏/中国的停留时长是?How long have you stayed in Jiangsu/China?
3. 3、您当前的职业是?What is your current occupation?
4. 4、您的中文水平如何?How is your Chinese proficiency?
5. 5、您的年龄是?How old are you?
6. 6、您的性别是?What is your gender?
第二部分 中医药认知与初印象
Part 2 Awareness and First Impression of TCM
7. 7、来中国之前,您是否听说过中医药(TCM)?Had you heard of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) before coming to China?
8. 8、来中国之前,您主要通过哪些渠道了解到中医药?Before coming to China, through which channels did you learn about TCM? [Multiple choice]
9. 9、提到中医药,您首先想到的有哪些?When you think of TCM, which of the following come to your mind first? [Multiple choice]
10. 10、您对以下哪种中医药疗法最感兴趣?Which TCM therapy are you most interested in?
第三部分 中医药体验与行为选择
Part 3 TCM Experience and Behavioral Intention
11. 11、来到江苏后,您是否体验过中医药相关产品或服务?Since coming to Jiangsu, have you tried any TCM-related products or services?
12. 12、您体验过的中医药项目有哪些?Which TCM items have you tried? [Multiple choice]
13. 13、您体验中医药的主要原因是什么?What are the main reasons for you to try TCM? [Multiple choice]
14. 14、若您未体验过中医药,主要顾虑是什么?If you have never tried TCM, what are your main concerns? [Multiple choice]
15. 15、如果感到轻微不适(失眠、慢性疼痛、轻度感冒),您会如何选择就医?If you feel slightly unwell (insomnia, chronic pain, mild cold), what would you choose?
16. 16、您是否愿意尝试中西医结合的治疗方式?Would you like to try integrated Western and Chinese medicine treatment?
第四部分 母国中医药环境与政策认知
Part 4 TCM Environment in Your Home Country
17. 17、在您的祖国,中医药相关服务的可获得性如何?How accessible are TCM-related services in your home country?
18. 18、据您了解,您祖国的医疗保险是否覆盖中医药服务?As far as you know, does health insurance in your country cover TCM services?
19. 19、您认为祖国政府对中医药的整体态度是?What do you think is your government's overall attitude towards TCM?
20. 20、您认为祖国的西医群体对中医药的整体态度是?What do you think is Western doctors' attitude towards TCM in your country?
第五部分 中医药价值认同与文化认知
Part 5 Value Recognition and Cultural Perception
指导语:请根据您的认同程度对下列表述打分。Instruction: Please rate the following statements according to your degree of agreement.
21. 21、请根据您的认同程度,对下列表述进行评价?Please evaluate the following statements according to your agreement
  • 非常不认同
  • 比较不认同
  • 一般
  • 比较认同
  • 非常认同
Strongly Disagree Disagree Neutral Agree Strongly Agree
中医药“预防为主”的健康理念很有价值 | TCM preventive health concept is valuable
中医药“阴阳平衡、整体调理”的理念有合理性 | TCM Yin-Yang balance idea is reasonable
中医药在养生保健、慢病调理方面有独特优势 | TCM has unique advantages in health care
中医药是具备科学依据的有效医学体系 | TCM is a valid medical system with scientific basis
中医药既是医疗手段,也是珍贵的文化遗产 | TCM is both medical treatment and cultural heritage
第六部分 跨文化传播障碍与策略建议
Part 6 Barriers and Suggestions for Cross-Cultural Communication
22. 22、您认为外籍人士理解接受中医药文化的最大障碍是什么?What do you think is the biggest barrier for foreigners to accept TCM culture? [Multiple choice]
23. 23、您认为哪些方式能帮助中医药更好地走向世界?Which ways can help TCM better go global? [Multiple choice]
24. 24、您是否愿意向本国的亲友推荐中医药?Would you recommend TCM to your relatives and friends in your home country?
第七部分 开放性问题
Part 7 Open-ended Questions
25. 25、对于中医药文化更好地向海外传播,您还有哪些具体建议?What other specific suggestions do you have for better spreading TCM culture overseas?
26. 26、对于江苏提升中医药文化对外传播效果,您有什么想法?Do you have any ideas for Jiangsu to improve TCM culture's overseas communication effect?
问卷结束
End of Survey
再次感谢您抽出宝贵时间填写问卷!祝您生活愉快!
Thank you very much for your time! Wish you a nice day!
更多问卷 复制此问卷