Survey on International Students' Knowledge and Experience Preferences of TCM

尊敬的国际学生/Dear International Student
       本问卷旨在了解您对中医药(TCM)的认知状况及体验意愿,为后续开展中医药国际传播活动提供受众方的基础数据。问卷采用匿名方式,所有数据仅用于学术研究,请您根据真实想法作答。感谢您的参与! 
       This survey aims to understand your knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and your preferences for TCM experiences. The data collected will serve as baseline information for future TCM international communication activities. The survey is anonymous and all data will be used solely for academic research. Please answer honestly. Thank you for your participation!
 
完成时间约10-15分钟。
Estimated completion time: 10-15 minutes.
第一部分:个人基本信息 / Part I: Personal Information
1. 您的性别 / Your gender
2. 您的年龄段 / Your age group
3. 您来自哪个国家或地区?/ Which country or region are you from?
4. 您在华就读的专业及学位类型 / Your major and degree program in China
5. 您在华居住时长 / Duration of your stay in China
6. 您的汉语水平 / Your Chinese language proficiency
7. HSK等级(如有)/ HSK level (if any)
8. 您在来华之前是否接触过中医药或中国文化?/ Have you been exposed to TCM or Chinese culture before coming to China?
第二部分:对中医药的认知 / Part II: Knowledge of TCM
9. 您是否听说过中医药(TCM)?/ Have you heard of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)?
10. 您了解以下哪些中医药疗法?/ Which of the following TCM therapies do you know about?
11. 您了解以下哪些中医药理论概念?/ Which of the following TCM theoretical concepts do you know about?
12. 您主要通过哪些渠道了解中医药?/ Through which channels have you learned about TCM?
13. 请填写其他渠道 / Please specify other channels
14. 您认为自己对中医药的了解程度如何?/ How would you rate your overall knowledge of TCM?
15. 您认为中医药与西医的主要区别是什么?/ What do you think are the main differences between TCM and Western medicine?
16. 请填写其他区别 / Please specify other differences
第三部分:对中医药的态度与信念 / Part III: Attitudes and Beliefs toward TCM
17. 您认为中医药有科学依据吗?/ Do you think TCM has a scientific basis?
18. 您愿意尝试中医药治疗吗?/ Would you be willing to try TCM treatment?
19. 您认为中医药应该在您的国家推广吗?/ Do you think TCM should be promoted in your home country?
20. 您信任中医药的诊断方式(如望闻问切)吗?/ Do you trust TCM diagnostic methods (observation, listening, inquiry, palpation)?
21. 您认为中医药文化值得了解和学习吗?/ Do you think TCM culture is worth learning about?
22. 如果患病,您会在哪些情况下选择中医?/ In which situations would you choose TCM if you were ill?
23. 请填写其他情况 / Please specify other situations
24. 您对中医药存在哪些顾虑?/ What concerns do you have about TCM?
第四部分:中医药体验意愿 / Part IV: TCM Experience Preferences
25. 您最希望亲自体验哪些中医药疗法?/ Which TCM therapies would you most like to experience personally?
26. 请填写其他疗法 / Please specify other therapies
27. 您更偏好哪种中医药?/ Which format of TCM learning do you prefer?
28. 请填写其他活动 / Please specify other activities
29. 您更偏好哪种形式了解中医药?/ Which form do you prefer to know about TCM?
30. 请填写其他学习形式 / Please specify other format
31. 您最想深入了解哪些中医药主题?/ Which TCM topics would you most like to learn more about?
32. 请填写其他主题 / Please specify other topics
33. 您希望中医药学习材料以什么语言呈现?/ In what language would you prefer TCM learning materials?
34. 请填写您的母语 / Please specify your native language
35. 您是否有意愿长期系统地学习中医药知识?/ Do you have the willingness to systematically study TCM over a long period?
36. 您对中医药国际传播有什么建议或想法?/ Any suggestions or thoughts on the international dissemination of TCM?
更多问卷 复制此问卷