1. 本次调查为学术研究用途,所有收集的信息仅用于数据统计与分析,严格遵守隐私保护原则,对您的个人信息进行匿名化处理,无任何商业用途。
2. 您的回答无对错之分,所有选项均根据您的真实情况和主观感受填写即可。
3. 本次调查为自愿参与,您有权在填写过程中随时退出,且退出不会产生任何不利影响。
4. 若您在填写过程中产生与体型、饮食相关的困扰,可及时向家长、老师或专业心理/医疗人员求助。
最常使用的社交媒体平台/Most frequently used social media platforms:
我经常在社交媒体上刷到"瘦才是美"或追求极致身材的内容。 I often come across content on social media that promotes "thin is beautiful" or pursues an extreme body shape.
我的社交媒体推送中频繁出现减肥、塑形或健身挑战类的图片/视频。 My social media feeds frequently show images/videos of weight loss, body shaping, or fitness challenges.
我关注的人(网红、朋友等)经常发布经过修饰的完美身材照片。 The people I follow (influencers, friends, etc.) often post edited photos of perfect bodies.
社交媒体上的身材焦虑内容让我开始关注自己原本不在意的身体部位。 Body-anxiety content on social media has made me start worrying about body parts I never cared about before.
即使我不想看,社交媒体算法也会持续向我推送与减肥、塑形相关的内容。 Even when I don't want to see it, social media algorithms keep pushing weight-loss and body-shaping content to me.
我对自己目前的体型感到不满意。 I feel dissatisfied with my current body shape.
我经常担心自己看起来胖。 I often worry that I look fat.
和别人比较时,我觉得自己的身材不够好。 When I compare myself with others, I feel my body is not good enough.
我认为一个人的价值与TA的身材好坏有关。 I believe a person's worth is related to how good their body looks.
即使体重正常,我仍然觉得自己需要更瘦一些。 Even when my weight is normal, I still feel I need to be thinner.
我会故意跳过正餐(如不吃早餐或晚餐)来控制体重。 I deliberately skip meals (e.g., breakfast or dinner) to control my weight.
在吃多了之后,我曾因为害怕发胖而尝试催吐。 After overeating, I have tried to induce vomiting out of fear of gaining weight.
我使用过减肥药、代餐或泻药来改变体型。 I have used weight-loss pills, meal replacements, or laxatives to change my body shape.
我会因为吃了一点"不健康"的食物而感到强烈的内疚或焦虑。 I feel strong guilt or anxiety after eating even a small amount of "unhealthy" food.
我曾因为前一餐吃多了,而通过第二天禁食或剧烈运动来"弥补"。 I have fasted or exercised excessively the next day to "compensate" for overeating.
因为身材问题,我会感到焦虑或紧张。 I feel anxious or nervous because of body image issues.
我常因自己的体型而感到自卑。 I often feel inferior because of my body shape.
对体型的担忧会让我很难把注意力集中在学习或日常事务上。 Worrying about my body shape makes it hard for me to focus on studies or daily tasks.
因为害怕被评价身材,我会回避一些社交活动(如聚会、游泳等)。 I avoid some social activities (e.g., parties, swimming) for fear of being judged for my body.
看到镜子或照片中的自己时,我经常感到沮丧或厌恶。 I often feel upset or disgusted when I see myself in the mirror or in photos.
如果我有体型方面的困扰,我愿意向家人或朋友倾诉。 If I had body image troubles, I would be willing to talk to family or friends.
我认为寻求心理咨询或医疗帮助对于体型焦虑是有用的。 I think seeking psychological counseling or medical help is useful for body image anxiety.
我打算在必要时向专业人员(校医、心理老师等)求助来应对饮食问题。 I plan to seek help from professionals (school nurse, counselor, etc.) to deal with eating issues if necessary.
如果我有饮食或体型方面的困扰,我担心说出来会被别人误解或评判。 If I had eating or body image troubles, I would worry about being misunderstood or judged by others.
我更愿意在网上匿名寻求帮助,而不是面对面向家人或老师求助。 I would rather seek help anonymously online than talk to family or teachers face-to-face.