1. I've decided to go to London next weekend. I was wondering______you could go with me.
2. Thomas wants to know_______ Nina lives.
3. --- Do you know_______ the man with sunglasses is? --- I'm not sure. Maybe a reporter.
4. --- Can you tell me_______you usually play football? --- Once a week.
A. how soon
B. how long
C. how often
D. how far
5. I was told to meet Mr. Green at the airport. But I don't know______he will arrive.
6. --- Do you think_________Xiao Ming can pass the high school entrance exam or not? --- Sorry, I've no idea.
7. I was told to meet Mr. White at the airport. But I don't know________ he will arrive alone or with someone else.
8. We are glad to hear that the Greens_______to a new flat next week.
C. will move
D. have moved
9. I asked your mother if she________that dress.
B. had bought
C. had buyed
10. Mum said that the light _________ faster than the sound.
B. is going
D. would go
11. --- How clean the floor is today! --- Oh, yes. Do you know who________it?
A. will sweep
C. is sweeping
12. Jenny told me that she________ an English Speech Contest the next month.
A. takes part in
B. is taking part in
C. took part in
D. would take part in
13. He told me_________ .
A. the earth ran around the sun
B. the earth runs around the sun
C. the sun ran around the earth
D. the sun runs around the earth
14. --- Could you tell me________? --- Of course.
A. where's there a good place to eat
B. where there's a good place to eat
C. where is a good place to eat
D. where a good place is to eat
15. Peter went up to a policeman and asked _________ the nearest post office.
A. where could he find
B. where he could find
C. he could find where
D. he could where find
16. I want to know _________.
A. when we should arrive at the airport
B. when should we arrive at the airport
C. when the airport we should arrive at
D. when the airport should we arrive at
17. I really want to know_________ .
A. what is wrong with my brother
B. how will he go to Beijing tomorrow
C. if had he bought that car
D. where did he go yesterday
18. Yesterday a reporter asked 10 students at Hilltop School __________ last weekend.
A. what did they do
B. what were they doing
C. what they did
19. Some of my friends are interested in science, but none of them can tell_________ .
A. why do horses know the way
B. where was this kind of plant found
C. how do elephants communicate
D. when UFOs will appear next time
20. The math problem is so hard. I really don't know _________.
A. how to do it
B. how to do
C. what to do it
21. --- Simon. I hear you are going abroad for further study. Have you decided ________? --- Next September.
A. when going
B. when to go
C. how going
D. how to go
22. --- I often chat with my friends on the Internet. --- You are so smart! Will you please tell me________?
A. how to do
B. how to do it
C. how to use
D. when can I use it
23. This math problem is too difficult. Can you show me ________ , George?
A. what to work out
B. to work it out
C. how to work it out
D. how to work out it
24. We can't work out the physics problem. Can you tell us _________ ?
A. how to do
B. what to do it
C. how to do it
D. what should to do